Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Micha

Micha Rookie

Who crack the Dr. jekyll case, my guess: Grissom!

2. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

My thought exactly. Especially since I believe there was a spoiler/rumor posted a couple of months ago (maybe in the GSR topic in the shipper forum) in which someone living in Vegas who claimed they'd seen WP and LF in character looking at a dead body.

Or, maybe it's Lady Heather.

3. Micha

Micha Rookie

I still think it's Grissom and this is why
    (I got this email last July, I can't tell you the source)

The spoilers are subject to change but yes this is from the first draft.
    Here's the important stuff:
    I can confirm that Grissom will be back this year, and also him and Sara are married, and we learn this in the premiere episode.

4. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

From TVGuide.com's Mega Buzz:

I bolded the part that intrigued me....that it isn't a CSI that cracks this thing. My thought was Haskell figures it out and taunts Langston with the information or something like that.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I hope its not Haskell. And I really really hope it's not Hannah. Someone who has been in more than one ep and not a CSI? Lindsey would be interesting, but I doubt it would be her. :lol: Maybe she's studying forensics in college and figures it out? However, not a CSI could mean a ME meaning Doc or SuperDave or possibly one of the labrats. Maybe Bobby cracks the case. I don't think judging by the info above that it will be Grissom. It doesn't matter if Grissom is no longer a CSI, he's still got CSI instincts, so that would really not be surprising to me at all. I'd love to see Grissom again and I wouldn't mind him cracking the case, but now that they said "the person will surprise everyone", that would really make me disappointed if it were Grissom... cause I've been kind of half expecting that all season anyway. :lol: So it wouldn't be a shock or a surprise at all.

Maybe it is Heather. That would be interesting. She has such great insights into people... so I could definitely see her cracking the case. If Grissom wasn't around, I could see her calling Catherine and telling her "I think I might know who the serial killer you've been chasing is". I could definitely see it being her and if Grissom wasn't there, it would be a shock for her to appear on the show. :lol:

Here's another idea: What if its actually Natalie? What if she hasn't killed herself like the doll Gris found indicated. And what if she is the one who figures it out somehow and tries to contact Grissom, but gets Sara instead. I mean it would be interesting to see Natalie and Sara interacting after all this time and after what Natalie did to her. Even though I don't really like Natalie. I'd rather it be her than Haskell or Hannah to crack the case. :lol:

Too bad Nigel's only been in one episode. I think it would be interesting if it were him considering he was studying that kind of stuff to take over Nick's life.

Maybe it's Tina who cracks it. It would be a shock if she appeared again.

You know who would really be a shock? Mitch! He has been on the show more than once. And he is a cop, not a CSI. Or maybe it's Vega or Vartann.

Speaking of the detectives, how come the guy from Without A Trace hasn't appeared again as that detective?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Maybe it's Mandy and that explains why we haven't seen her!:lol: She's been doing under cover detective work..

....ooooo....runs off to write fan fic..

7. electra

electra Pathologist

Maybe is one of the lab rats that solves the case.Or Dr Robbins.It would be awesome to have Grissom back even if he is not the one to solve the mystery.

I do like Hodges but i don't want an overdose of him becouse it sorts of annoys me.So I do hope to see lots of Wendy,Mandy and the rest of the lab rats.

8. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

man i wish i could ask carol if this person ever been a csi before or has anything to do with the crime lab

i so hope grissom is in there somewhere

hannah is supposed to return but i don't see her having anything to do with dr jekyll

haskell, i highly doubt he'll help the team out with dr jekyll or anything really

natalie that could be interesting, maybe dr j is one of her old foster siblings but i don't see her helping either

unless haskell or natalie accidenly lent something slip but they are pretty smart

lady heather i am all for but i don't think it will happen

9. lil_janie

lil_janie Hit and Run

It could be Jacquie :) That would be nice, I always liked her.

Truth be told, I don't care about who he or she is. It never got my attention, not like Paul Millander, or even Natalie. I don't know why, it's just so surreal - I don't know how better to put it. It lacks something, but for the life of me I can't get what. The idea is good, and it can be creepy, but it just... Floats; it lacks substance.

I'm interested in the season finale though. I know it will be all about Jekyll, and I won't like it, but I can't wait to see how it would be. I would like Greg centered ending - a great way to end one of the best seasons (take it from me, of course it's only my humble opinion ;)), but somehow I doubt it. All I know is that I don't want anyone to be hurt or killed, or to leave. If the show is about to end (and I soooo don't wont that, it's the only show I watch) - please do it with all the remaining crew happy and well. My dickety ticker can't take another beating/shooting/killing/leaving.

10. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

OOO now that's some juicy spoiler. ;)

I would love for it to be Lady Heather. She was one of my favorite characters. And although Grissom is gone, she can still come back. She does read people very well and she and Cath have a tight connection.

As for the person not being a CSI, I'm going with a lab rat again. I can't be Hodges again (can it) he figured out the bleach connection with Natalie (the MCSK). It could be the rest of the lab rats, Mandy, Wendy, Henry or even Bobby. That would be cool. Or SuperDave. That would be awesome if he broke the Dr. Jekyll mystery. :hugegrin:

I'm not thinking it's any cops like Vartann or Vega, but Brass? Now can you just see and hear all the snarky remarks Brass would have? Another possibility.

11. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

According to Forbes Magazine, the original CSI is the number 10 network moneymaker, third for CBS after Two and a Half Men and Survivor. CBS is not likely to pull the plug on such a big earner. :cool:
    MOD Question - I can post a link to this article if it is permitted. May I?
    LaSquisita

12. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

My first thought was that it was Vartann, and he'd get murdered by Dr. J, just cause the writers love to torture Catherine in the love department.

Then, you'd all have to have your hearing checked, cause you'd hear my screams around the world. :lol:

13. lil_janie

lil_janie Hit and Run

LaSquisita, I really didn't pay attention on that money earning part of the show, or its popularity. I'm ashaimed, will I be forgiven? I was just thinking about everything that was said in this and similar threads, as well as about all the changes in the last couple of seasons. I just don't like so many changes, it made it look like the show is on its last legs, a thing that feeds my nightmares. Now you made me very happy ;)

K-Bug, don't even joke about killing Vartann. That would be... So horrible. Cath seing Nick and Gill AND Warrick when he was killed is still too fresh in my mind. Besides, her ex was killed too, and it would really be too much. Besides, I've already stopped watching the show once when I heard what happened (originaly I had reached half of the eight season and left it at that), and I don't want to do that one more time. It took me a couple of years to gather strenght and to actually see 'For Gedda' and 'For Warrick', and all the epps that followed. I'm weak, what can I say. My old heart and all that.

Anyhow, now you got me interested in who will crack the Jekyll case - no matter I'm not interested in the case itself. Oh, the possibilities. But I'm still more interested in the way the season will end in terms of their relatioships. If Sara is back for good - will she still be fighting Catherine? Or Nick for that matter? What about Gil, will he stay at the university near by? Lets face it, she can't work full time in LV if he lives in France. And the issue with Greg not being happy... I'm sure they'll leave something for the next one, but what? I would also like to know what the hell happened with his book. The one they forgot all about. He was so entusiastic about it, and now it vanished.

I haven't seen the last ep, so I have to do that somehow. The end is near (oh my, that didn't sound as intended), and they should start taking the season towards it. It was a good season overall, and I really hope that the end would be just the same.

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I'm going with a lab rat. It will probably be Hodges and/or Wendy.

It won't be Grissom and he won't be back this season. He's in Chicago right now preparing for a play so he wouldn't have the time. Besides if he really was coming back, my guess is they would be promoting the hell out of it, since it all comes down to ratings (which means money).

15. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Well, if it's a Labrat, I have a feeling that perhaps it'll be Wendy. What a way to prove she's CSI material and that she should be given the opportunity. That being suggested with no knowledge of the outcome of the rest of the season because we all know what tptb are like. Continuity doesn't seem to be their forte, and ideas do change from one moment to the next.

Although, it would be neat to see SuperDave or Doc figuring it out. LOL, how about Judy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.