Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

]

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Holy crap! My eyes just started watering when I read this! I hope they mean that the kiss is between Cath and Vartann and that they're not just making us think that only to have it be someone else. :lol: If Cath and Vartann really kiss (each other) in this episode, I really hope someone screencaps it cause I'm gonna wanna make all kinds of fanarts of that scene. :lol:

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

And what exactly are Catherine and Vartann doing in that hotel room? :devil: :shifty:

CM didn't say they were actually working a case in that room. :lol:

4. GregNickRyanFan

I assume they're staying at the hotel for the stakeout. :lol:

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

GNRF, do you think you could sink your mind into the gutter and go with me on this? :p :guffaw:

I'm glad to see that it doesn't seem to be a convention of panty sniffers. :lol:

6. GregNickRyanFan

Okay, maybe this is like that one Miami ep where the drugs were somehow sewn into the clothing. maybe they're sewn into the fibers of the panties. :lol:

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

HOLY CRAP! The ship I never thought would happen... is!
    But... Like CM said, it's not very CSI.
    I mean, Vartann is a homicide detective, what's he doing sitting on a drug bust? :confused: Wouldn't Det. Vega or the narcotics unit be a better choice??? And Catherine is not a cop. Why in the world is she also sitting on a drug bust???? :confused:

Not like I'm complaining though.... Like I said, I have wanted these two together since the end of season 6. It just seems very 'out there' as a way to put Catherine and Vartann together.
    The kiss, I'll believe it when I see it.

As for the 'Panty Sniffer' convention, I can see Nick being sort of weirded out. I can totally see Grissom getting off on the idea of someone ... ewww.. sniffing panties, but Nick, he might be more weirded out. But that's how I see it.

Since this episode airs on April Fools Day, I'm still very skeptical about all this.

This episode could has a lot of buzz just from the name. ;)

8. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: Ignore the PM I just sent you. I didn't realize you'd posted in here yet. :lol:

I'm with you though. I'm a little skeptical myself. I hope its true and they really do kiss though. But it could be a teaser and the kiss turns out to be him kissing her hand or her forehead as she falls asleep on the couch beside him or something like that. But that would still be nice. :lol:

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm hoping the whole panty thing turns out to be false, but it's not looking that way. As to the kiss...whatever it might be...I don't really have a problem with that, but why on earth would they put something into the show and admit that it's "not very CSI"?? If it's not very CSI, it doesn't belong in there, in my opinion.

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

The lab rat episodes aren't very "CSI" either. Sometimes taking the show into a new direction allows fresh material. Which from what I hear from fans, is something they might like.

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah I think Greg should definitely be on that case. He would make some funny comments. I just can't see Ray in that situation.

Speaking of Greg, I have not seen any spoilers with him at all lately. :(

Vartaan and Cath in a motel room..:devil:

12. ladyhunter

Okay, I've been doing some searching for CSI episodes. I read some stuff on the site *coughsitewecan'tmentioncough* about the episode Neverland.

For those of you who watch the Nickelodeon show iCarly, Nathan Kress is in the episode Neverland. He plays Freddy on iCarly. :D

13. GregNickRyanFan

Is that the ep with the characters who are like Cath, Rick and Griss?

14. ladyhunter

I think that is a different episode.. but I'm not sure. I don't really keep up with spoilers, but it's great to see stuff about Cath and Vartann. :D

15. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

This is coming from Carol M. Has she ever steered us straight? I can't recall one single time when her blather materialized on screen. Not once. :shifty:
    LaSquisita

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.