Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. electra

electra Pathologist

Not a fan of country but it looks like a nice episode.:thumbsup:

2. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

3. lil_janie

lil_janie Hit and Run

Thanks for the teaser :) It seems that this will be one more excellent ep in this season that is so far promising to be one of my favorite. Can't wait to see it.

4. CSI Lover

CSI Lover Victim

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Episode 10x15 (if I've got my ep numbers right) is indeed entitled "The Panty Sniffers". According to CBSPressExpress Nick and Langston "investigate a murder linked to a panty sniffing convention". :wtf: Always knew they got some strange conventions in Las Vegas! :rolleyes:

I put a link to the thumbnails on CBSPressExpress in the picture thread. :)

Susan

ETA: might be ep 16 as Unshockable is listed on here as ep 14 which would make Neverland ep 15!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  6. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

They still haven't changed the name of this episode? :wtf: I'm not sure about this one.

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Same here. And there's a convention?? That's just....I don't know how they are going to get away with this one. Ick.

8. PraetorCorvinus

I guess I'll just have to see it to believe it. After the furries, I thought nothing would surprise me. SURPRISE!!!

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Now as I said in the Spoiler picture thread, I think the title of the episode is funny.

As for the convention, some of CSI's best stories where at conventions and they always do manage to find some strange ones. :shifty: Like, you know, panty sniffing. :shifty:

Who knows it might just be up there with 'Fur and Loathing'. Personally, I can't wait to see Nick's reaction to this one. :guffaw:

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

This isn't like dressing up like animals. It's not just weird, it's gross. I seriously don't know how or why they would come up with this.

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yeah, it's gross, but everyone has their kinks and fetishes and many people like to sniff underwear. :shifty: Not for me, mind you, but for others.

Personally, I can't believe there is an actual convention for it, but...ummmm....okay :shifty:

12. Athersgeo

Athersgeo Rookie

Well there is/was (was, I think) a brief period where you could buy used (I think) panties from vending machines on Japanese railway stations so...really wouldn't surprise me.

Then again, maybe panty sniffing is a euphamism for something else...

...except I'm not sure that actually improves the situation any.

13. PraetorCorvinus

Whoa, hold up! This episode is supposed to air on April 1. April Fool's Day. I may be paranoid, but I've known instances in the past with other forms of media where something announced either on or for April 1st is usually a prank. I'm not saying the episode itself is fake, just maybe the title. You know, a gag from TPTB to see the online reaction. Or, it could be just a coincidence.:shifty:

Like I said, I tend to be paranoid around the beginning of April...

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Nick and Ray? Okay Nick I can see on that case and it being like a funny ep, but Ray? It would be a lot better if it was any of the others but Ray. His sense of humor is overall lacking I think.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:guffaw: That's what I was gonna say. I'm not sure I can buy that there is a convention for that. A small club/group, perhaps. A chatroom/website, perhaps. A convention? Naaaahhh. :lol:

Eeeewwwww! :lol:

Grissom would be amused/fascinated by the sheer weirdness of it. :lol: It would be funny to watch if it were Nick and Greg on the case with Hodges and maybe Wendy pitching in. Those four in a case like that... there would be all kinds of funny comments. :lol: Greg's comments alone would probably be comedy gold. :lol: Sara & Cath doing the case would be interesting too. I can imagine both of them giving that :wtf: expression. Cath's reaction to the furry animal case was just hilarious. :lol:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.