Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brass did join Gil and Cath in the last scene in "King Baby" when they were having a drink, he said " I think he'd have a "Lite-beer"~ and they were chatting about going on vacation, and whre'd they like to go on a vacation and he talked about the Bahamas, I believe~ Didn't he also have breakfast with them, and he picked up the tab [don't rmember what ep]:confused:

PG also travels back and forth from NY to LA for filming (I believe it was mentioned in a commentary in a previous season...I think it was Committed! Correct me if I am wrong), so that could be another reason why he's not there with the rest of the cast. Or has been in past cast snaps.

Either way, I personally think this season is turning out to be a decent one thus far. Much better then last season. The team is together a lot more, hence the theme of this season being "family." And if that means working cases that end up related to one another, then so be it. I won't complain. :lol:

I think I read in an interview with Liz Vassey the she's met Paul only a few times and never actually on set. I guess his schedule make it difficult to mingle with everyone.

I find that interesting. CSI has such a large, diverse cast. So large that some of the actors never meet :lol:

And I agree that this season is going very well. It's shaping up to be one of my favorites.

This season rocks:bolian: it's stupendous all fantastic, NO complaints from me, can't wait till the "crossover" should be phenomenal~

And to put this sort of back on topic, since this season is supposed to be about family, I'd like to see Ellie Brass make another appearance. She's been MIA since S6 and I'd love to see her back again, even if it's as a DB.
^^ That would be awesome. Brass episodes are always great!

And about the cast members meeting..

I saw a video over at Margamania talking about the crossover. Melina (Stella on NY) said that she thought it was great that all the CSI teams got together. She said they don't see each other and it's cool to see all the other CSI cast members.

The pic referred to is actually a Twitter pic from Dustin Lee Abraham. It's not a promo or cast pic.
Oh, yeah, I know that. I was responding to Vampira's comment that Brass has really never been at the CSI get-togethers on the show. My point was that this wasn't a CSI get-together so that shouldn't matter.

Actually I was thinking there might be a reason Ray was not in the photo. I have a feeling Lovers' Lane ep was filmed at the same time Lawrence Fishburne was shooting the other CSI crossover eps. So maybe he will not be in the LL ep as much. That's just an assumption.

Actually I was thinking there might be a reason Ray was not in the photo. I have a feeling Lovers' Lane ep was filmed at the same time Lawrence Fishburne was shooting the other CSI crossover eps. So maybe he will not be in the LL ep as much. That's just an assumption.

I was thinking the same thing. Can't say I would mind some less Langston in an ep.

Anyway, don't know if this has been posted yet but Bobby D is going to be in an upcoming episode. Not sure which one, I think either 10x09 (the one with plenty of Henry) or 10x10.

Anyway, don't know if this has been posted yet but Bobby D is going to be in an upcoming episode. Not sure which one, I think either 10x09 (the one with plenty of Henry) or 10x10.

AHHH!! Yay!!! :D :D :) Woo-hoo! So glad to hear that. Thanks for posting that. I miss Bobby.

The pic referred to is actually a Twitter pic from Dustin Lee Abraham. It's not a promo or cast pic.
Oh, yeah, I know that. I was responding to Vampira's comment that Brass has really never been at the CSI get-togethers on the show. My point was that this wasn't a CSI get-together so that shouldn't matter.

And to put this sort of back on topic, since this season is supposed to be about family, I'd like to see Ellie Brass make another appearance. She's been MIA since S6 and I'd love to see her back again, even if it's as a DB.

If Ellie Brass comes back, I want Sofia back as well. Because there has to be some AWESOME tension between them since Brass was shot.

I wonder if he was ever told that Ellie came to see him/get his pension?

Here's the plotline for CSI Episode 11: Sin City Blue

Two secretaries on holiday from Arizona attempt to steal a man's wallet and ATM pin number in a scam, and wind up dead in different locations. Meanwhile, the CSI team also investigates a disturbing medical mystery involving the dumping of human organs in a wildlife refuge...

From you know where.

Could this actually mean, they are solving two DIFFERENT cases? :eek:

Here's the plotline for CSI Episode 11: Sin City Blue

Two secretaries on holiday from Arizona attempt to steal a man's wallet and ATM pin number in a scam, and wind up dead in different locations. Meanwhile, the CSI team also investigates a disturbing medical mystery involving the dumping of human organs in a wildlife refuge...

From you know where.

Could this actually mean, they are solving two DIFFERENT cases? :eek:

This episode sounds interesting. I'm assuming that the medical mystery is Dr. Jekyll (or would it be more accurate to call him Mr. Hyde?). It's actually been awhile since we heard from him. I'm looking forward to this one.

That is not the Dr. Jekyll episode, it is one episode before that. Also, I really enjoyed the last episode, it reminded me of how the show used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back