Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This article was in the headlines of our local Sunday paper, from the TV section and says~

DON'T MISS The CSI crossover--Just follow the bouncing actor as he Laurence Fishburne racks up the frequent flier mileage as the character, Dr. Ray Langston, and he gets involved in a three episode story that takes him to Florida [CSI:Miami] the Big Apple [CSI:NY] and back to Las Vegas [CSI:Vegas] It all begins when a severed leg is found in the Everglades and is linked to a missing girl from Las Vegas. Eventually, Langston and his co-horts find themselves probing a case tied to human trafficking and black-market organ harvesting. The "CSI" franchise has done crossovers before, but this is the first time it has followed a case across all three shows. "CSI:Miami 10pm Monday, CSI:NY 10pm Wednesday: and CSI:Vegas 9pm Thursday!

Chuck Barney:Contra Costa Times

2. Desertwind

So will this ep. [the beginning of the trilogy tonight called "Bone Voyage" be only featured in the Miami thread or on here as well?

3. col1990

col1990 Victim

I hope they continue this relationship between Nick and April, it seems like it could work out well. Plus he won't be dating anyone shady this time.

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

They're not dating and we don't know if she's shady.

5. Windsong

Windsong Victim

None of the Vegas cast except for Langston will be on NY or Miami, right? Because I don't watch either of those shows so I won't be watching unless the LV team will be showing up.

6. Desertwind

NO, they're all in it from all 3 shows, I saw an extended version video and was thrilled it showed Calleigh and that bunch and Stella and that bunch, and Cath and Nick and our team:bolian:

7. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Langston is the only one to be on Miami and NY. The third part takes place in Vegas so that whole crew will be there.

8. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Even though there will be an LV influence on tonight's Miami episode, the kick-off to the trilogy, any discussion in relation to tonight's show, is encouraged to be done in the respective Miami forum. As it would be for Wednesday nights episode in the New York forum and finishing up in the Las Vegas forum. It's a good way to share opinions and thoughts and at the same time, mixing with those we don't often speak with. :)

9. Desertwind

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

A spoiler from George Eads (in his TV.com chat today) about an upcomming episode.

Nick, Greg, and a couple of LabRats will be working outside the lab when something happens that will force them to work together as a team.

He didn't go into any more detail than that. :)

Susan

11. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Actually, he sort of did. He said to think Dr Frankenstein and Igor in reference to that previous spoiler

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

He also mentioned that the social worker could be back.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Wouldn't they already be working together as a team? Why would they need to be forced to? I don't get that. And I don't get the reference to Dr. Frankenstein and Igor. That makes absolutely no sense to me. Dr. Frankenstein made a monster out of human parts and Igor was his assitant. Oh wait... is he referring to Dr. Jekyll removing body parts? Is Jekyll trying to build a person with all of those parts. Eewwww! Okay, when did CSI turn into sci-fi? :lol: That's just too weird. :lol:

:groans: God I hope not... at least not in scenes with Nick. The lack of chemistry there was painful to watch. :lol:

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Okay..so is the scenario Nick is creating a Frankenstein and Greg is Igor

Nick: Greg, get my tool kit

Greg limps away: Yes master

After a few minutes, electricity sparks everywhere as Hodges sits up.

Nick screams: He's alive! ALIVE!!! Buwahahaha!

Yeah but we're in the minority here. George said everyone on set liked her and blah, blah, blah!

15. 915

915 CSI Level One

:guffaw::guffaw: Okay that made me laugh a little to much. :p Wonder that episode is going to be about. I'm also hoping the social worker isn't back either as GNRF said the lack of chemistry is painful to watch. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.