Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Guest cast list for "The Lost Girls":

GUEST CAST:

Dede Chase................................ Rosalie Ward
    Surveillance Guy........................ David Sargent
    Hooker #1........................... Natalie Summerlin
    Hooker #2........................ Arron Marie Fenton
    Brett McDowell............................. Jeff Yagher
    Anthony Samuels........... Brandon Jay McLaren
    Dimitri Sadesky....................... Mark Sheppard
    Diane Jasper........................... Annie Burgstede
    Mrs. Briggs............................... Lee Garlington
    DJ Tall-K........................... Alexander DiPersia
    DJ Slickbone................................. Louis Smith
    Brad Lewis.............................. Terry Bozeman
    Madeline Briggs............... Amanda MacDonald
    Conventioneer..................... Robert A. Johnson

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Maybe the rest of the CSIs wanted a break from him for a while??

And if Billy comes back, I want some PureJoy Dammit! I deserve it :D

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

All the team members are in this, I saw an extended promo the other night and it showed the Miami peeps Calleigh etc. the NY ones Stella etc. and ours Nick, Cath etc. and on the PureJoy comment what does that mean? Grissom is a married man now:confused:and their possibly bringing a new love interest in for Cath, according to the spoilers in the TV Guide [which was posted a ways back] so she'll have a special guy finally for herself~

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

From TVGuide:

Source

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Desert Dracula, Purejoy mean is Grissom and Catherine. She know Grissom is married, she just want to see Grissom and Catherine work together again.

6. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

When in the world was anything ever said about Catherine getting a love interest? Last time I checked, unless my Marg-dar is broken, Marg said she wanted a love interest but they never give her one (and that's frustrating). So just out of curiosity, when was this?

One thing that worries me...if Grissom comes back does that mean that Cath is no longer the supervisor? Her years of hard work and dedication are shoved aside so that TPTB can satisfy their own needs for GSR? If that happens, I'm gonna be really, really ticked.

Okay, I can't even say that, but I'm glad Dr. J is coming back. I love that storyline.

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Like I said in my last post, if Billy returns to CSI it will only be as a guest star. He will not return permanently. He has stated for years that he wanted to leave the show and he has.

So Grissom will not be back permanently, just visiting, probably consulting. I don't mind Grissom coming back either way. He's always been a favorite character of mine, however, I don't want GSR to come back with him.

8. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

I totally get what you're saying but if Grissom is in the eppy and Sara is in the eppy...there's going to be GSR. I would say that it never was in the forefront before but that seems to be a matter of opinion and something best left not delved into.

What I don't understand and (maybe people could pm me as it might not be on topic) is why is everyone so quick to make assumptions about IF Grissom comes back and what it would mean to their favorite character. The same thing was done when Sara came back and I think most would agree that everyone seems to be getting more attention and all the hoopla was unfounded....

9. Desertwind

I know, I think that would be great him and all the team members back working together again, and on the "Cath and a new man" it's in the TV Guide issue dated Sept. 28-Oct. 4 it's just banter, during a Q&A session but the interviewer asked her this~[it's the one with Marg and Jorja in the cover] and Marg talking about a love interest & CSI together!

Q Will we see Catherine find love in the future?
    A Marg [laughs] I think it's way overdue for Catherine to have a love interest! There was an ex, who was shot dead. I had a brief relationship with a guy who just wasn't right for me. There was the whole Warrick [Gary Dourdan] flirtation thing that we didn't really follow through on. But I'd love to see Catherine's vulnerable side.
    Jorja: And sparks fly?
    Marg: Catherine needs somebody tall and dark. She's always been attracted to edgy-type guys, but at this point in her life and career, she knows that's headed into dangeours water. I think she's evolved a litle bit. Not someone who is milquetoasty.
    Jorja: Laughs, A foot doctor?
    Marg: Sure, he probably gives great foot massages. which would be quite sensual [Laughs] she does stand on her feet a lot~

Craig Thomashoff.. TV Guide writer!

10. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

finally some news about doctor jekyll:thumbsup:
    and could we get back to topic

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  11. electra

electra Pathologist

I do hope they bring Grissom back even if it it as a guest star.With him on board ,I may even watch a crossover with NY and Miami.

Thanks for the spoilers dessert_dracula.I just want to see Catherine happy with someone that respects her enough.

12. Desertwind

Your welcome electra I hope so too, she would be a happier person. Hopefully they will have some romance with some of our beloved CSI's in this season. And I am positive Billy will return as Grissom in some capacity it's written in the stars [not in the script yet]:)

13. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I'm still mad it is Ray and only him doing the crossing over. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.