Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm not mad, just wanting some more participation with the Vegas team. Ray is going to Miami to be with the Miami team, then to NY to be with the NY team. I wish all the teams would get involved.

I'm really hoping for some Mac/Cath interaction. ;)

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I'm not mad. Look what we just got in spoiler pics. I'm hoping that we get a couple of episodes with little to no Ray in them. How can he be filming for Miami, filming for New York, and filming for Vegas all at the same time? Besides I don't think I'm watching Miami or New York. I'm usually falling asleep shortly after 10! :lol:

Susan

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

"Lover's Lanes" press release:

AN UNUSUAL PIECE OF EVIDENCE BRINGS THE CSIs TO INVESTIGATE A MURDER AT A BOWLING ALLEY, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, NOV. 19

"Lover's Lanes" - The CSIs investigate a murder at a bowling alley after a critical piece of evidence is revealed during a bowling tournament, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Nov. 19 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

GUEST CAST:
    Office Mitchell............................ Larry Mitchell
    Kyle "X" Chatts.................. Devon Gummersall
    Chevy Cigs.......................... Marcus Giammatti
    Shea Lammet............................... Ashley Jones
    Ronald Tobin.............................. Blake Shields
    Vitas Long............................... Scoot McNairy
    Carla York........................... Elizabeth Lambert
    Public Defender........................ Jos Viramontes
    Jennifer Delaney.............. Jennifer Crystal Foley
    Color Announcer....................... Michael Villani
    Play by Play Announcer................ J.T. Jackson
    Eva....................................... Annabella Salvati

WRITTEN BY: Dustin Lee Abraham
    DIRECTED BY: Andrew Bernstein

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Also, promo video for next week's episode is up here.

5. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Jorja is not currently listed in the credits for 10x08, Lover's Lanes, but she is in this twitpic from DLA, so maybe.....

http://twitpic.com/nh21e

Nice group picture!

6. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Maybe Jorja's been upgraded to a regular cast member by this ep. Would they add her to the opening credits? Laurence, Marg, George, Eric, Robert, Wallace, Liz, David, Paul and possibly Jorja. Wow, there's so many "who's" in the "Who Are You" song." :lol:

7. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

DLA tweeted Jorja Fox Online and said that "Fox is all over Lover's Lane"///

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

All the members of all the casts are in this one. I saw an extended video and it showed Calleigh etc., and, in NY it showed Stella etc., and back in Vegas it showed all of our guys, as it should be. Can't wait:thumbsup:

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The discussion thread for (#1006) "Death and the Maiden" is now up, all discussion for this ep should be taken/done in that thread, as this is for future episodes. :) Thank you.

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Did you all notice the one person not in the Lover's Lane photo was Ray/Lawrence? Hmm maybe we get a break from him in this episode. It looks like just all the original crew members.

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Brass/Paul wasn't in it either. ;)

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah but Brass has really never been at the CSI get togethers on the show, like the go carts and out to breakfast or things like that.

13. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

But this looks to be a cast picture. I mean, Doc and SuperDave and Wendy and Hodges were never at the go-carts and breakfasts either but they are in the picture. I hate that Paul always gets left out.

And Brass used to be included in the group breakfasts and lunches in the early seasons.

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

The pic referred to is actually a Twitter pic from Dustin Lee Abraham. It's not a promo or cast pic.

They obviously HAD been shooting promos there (he has another candid of George while he was posing for an official promo shot) and probably filming too, but there's no real way to know who was around at the time or why. So I wouldn't be too upset at who's there and who isn't. :)

15. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Oh, yeah, I know that. I was responding to Vampira's comment that Brass has really never been at the CSI get-togethers on the show. My point was that this wasn't a CSI get-together so that shouldn't matter.

And to put this sort of back on topic, since this season is supposed to be about family, I'd like to see Ellie Brass make another appearance. She's been MIA since S6 and I'd love to see her back again, even if it's as a DB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.