Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

In case anyone (like me) did not see the promo for next week's episode, I found this on YouTube. Bloodsport

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

This thread is up a bit early but the last one was a repeat and this one is new. ;)

The discussion thread for (#1005) "Bloodsport" is now up, all discussion for this ep should be taken/done in that thread, as this is for future episodes. :) Thank you.

3. Dizzney

I found on YouTube that crossover promo. Sad that they are promoting that more than this week's new ep. Anyway here it is.

4. col1990

col1990 Victim

Wasn't Greg supposed to get a "new job" this season. When is that going to happen????

5. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I got the hint from the last episode that Greg isn't finished with his quest for respect. I think Catherine will probably give him this new job as a way to make it up to him. As to when... :confused:. Could be next ep, could be after the crossover. It could even be in the season finale (though I hope it won't be that long).

6. Micha

Micha Rookie

I read the following in a article:

With Jorja Fox back on 'CSI' indefinitely, one last question: Will Grissom return this season?
    Zuiker: We're trying to get Billy [William Petersen] back. It's really up in the air right now. He's sorely missed and I’d love to have him back. Nothing would please me more to get Billy back.

7. Dizzney

You know what my fear is, what's going to happen if they do get Billy to come back? All we are going to see are Grissom, Sara and Ray most of the time. All the others will be pushed into the background.

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

You bet..that would happen..that's why I'm filing for separation from CSI..but I want to keep the fandom and Nick..*runs from speedy

9. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

You won't only run from Speedy then :guffaw:

Yeah that's what would happen we would get the full dose of GSR mixed with a little of "Mr. Always-Right-Langston"

I somehow think that with Grissom back even Langston would be more in the backround... the whole focus would be GSR then... That's what I always wanted to see :rolleyes:

10. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

If Billy does come back, would they need Ray? He's basically the replacement and you really can't have two leads of that caliber. Should Grissom return, I have a feeling LF wouldn't be around for long.

As for GSR, I'm keeping my mouth shut. You never know how they'd handle it. The courtship is over (probably along with the 'honeymoon phase'). They could just act like an old married couple and ignore each other.:lol:

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Micha I posted this on the Billy thread and the GSR one too, I am positive we're gonna' see him return just like we did Sara, and won't it be great? Nobody will be pushed into the background:confused: the whole team adores them both will welcome him back like they did her, [they are married after all] and it will be like a hugh party:bolian:

This from the new TV Guide I just got mine dated Nov.2-8 on the "Crossover"

CSI:CROSSOVER EVENT beginning 11/9, 10/9, CBS~
    On November 9, CSI Miami, Ray Langston [LF] and Horatio Caine [DC] join forces on a murder investigation in the first CSI-three-part crossover in history. [The event continues on CSI:NY on Nov.11 and concludes on CSI Nov. 12] After discovering a severed leg in the Everglades that belongs to a girl missing in Las Vegas, Horatio calls on Ray to come to Miami, where they soon realize they have stumbled onto a nationwide case of human trafficking. The intense collaboration between the two actors on the set left Caruso wanting more "I wish I could have gone to New York and ended up in Vegas and been there for the conclusion", he tells us "I love the crossovers"

Also a fabulous photo of them, boy is LF tall:wtf:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  12. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Sure they will all welcome Gris back... the writers would make sure they're all glad to have him back.

And I need to say I would be happy to see him back too. The only thing I don't want to have back is GSR! And since that would be the case if Billy comes back, it would be better not to have him back at all imo.

And of course the other characters will be pushed in the backround then, like they were in season 8, when Sara and Grissom finally found each other :shifty:

And if one reads the statements carefully the producers gave there is no doubt that they could deal with loosing Marg, George and Eric... as long as they get GSR back, everything is fine :rolleyes:

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Exactly. Season 7 and Season 8, the other characters were put to the background.

The tptb always say the door is open for Jorja (before she returned) and Billy to return. However, I doubt very much they would say this about George, Eric, Marg, Paul, etc. Well, maybe Marg. If any of the others left, the door wouldn't be open and I highly doubt they would call any of them back.

I think what we all need to remember is this: Billy may come back, but it would only be as a guest star. He will not return permanently and I think everyone who hasn't, needs to come to terms with that. Billy has made it clear, FOR YEARS NOW, that he wanted to get back to the stage and that is what he has done. He will not return to CSI full-time. However when he does come back on, I'm sure that episode will focus on Grissom, Sara, GSR, and Langston. I think we know how tptb and the writers think by now.

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I still cannot wait to find out on what planet you have to be in order for the newest most inexperienced member of a team to be sent out of town on a high profile case. :wtf:

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I do see your point, except he's not inexperienced. He was researching serial killers when Grissom offered him this position. Remember "19 Down"? his specialty, and he's a Dr. at that. So he'd be the perfect CSI to send down there. The other team members have experience in that field too, but that was his forte. And TPTB did hire this actor to be the lead, and the whole teams from all 3 shows will be participating in this 3 way drama;)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.