Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveR

DaveR Victim

I somehow doubt it's supposed to even *be* a surprise if it's mentioned in the press release.

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

So now we know who is playing the Social Worker and apparent love interest of Nick Stokes..least she's in her early 30s.

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I don't think this has been posted, but this could be a funny time.

Episode 10.09 will be called "To Serve Harry"

Plot:

It's a full moon, and the nuts are out. Three of the CSI guys "abduct" the hapless Henry to celebrate his birthday at a remote rib place, not realizing that the place was closed by the health department months ago. But their outing has yet more disasters in store, including the discovery of a corpse with a raccoon stuck on his face... From a casting call.

Ah, Henry's having a birthday!

Raccoon stuck to the dead person's face. :guffaw:

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think they are having too many cases that are related to each other lately. I always liked the case A & B format. I wish they would have more of those. Lately it starts as two cases then ends up as one.

5. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

That sounds awesome! I wonder if this is the lab tech episode of the season? It says "CSI guys" -- that could mean the actual CSIs or it could mean people (i.e. characters) from CSI. The humorous edge to it definitely makes me think it's another lab tech episode, which would be nice. I especially like that this one would include more lab rats than just Hodges and Wendy (as much as I love Wendy, which is quite a bit). Maybe we'll even see Bobby D again for this one?

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

It's probably the only way they can Langston work both cases and him solve both (or the one), as it seems our other CSIs can't solve anything anymore. :rolleyes:

7. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

But if the cases intertwine then we get those neat scenes with everyone around the layout table or in the breakroom/conference room talking about the case. Some of the best moments are when they all get to talk about the case.

One of my all time favorite episodes is Unfriendly Skies from Season 1 because the last 15 minutes is really the whole team and Brass interacting. Now if we could've only had Greg in there also it would have been perfect.

8. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

It is a shame they had to dumb down everybody to make one character shine. It might be a good idea to cancel this show becaue it is really humiliating for our favorite characters to be treated like this....it really is!

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Has anybody heard if another CSI is going to be with Langston in the "Crossover" episodes? will we see them on this as well, or we don't know yet? How will this play out?

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Everything I've read has just Langston going to Miami and New York. Everyone else from all 3 shows is staying in their respective show. I guess that shouldn't make me too sad because I probably won't be watching Miami or New York and since no one else from Vegas will be handling the case in either one of the others two places I shouldn't get too lost just watching Vegas. They'll be pretty new to the case too. :lol:

Susan

11. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Don't you think in 10x06 there could actually be less Ray since LF might have been off filming the Miami and NY crossover eps? He can't be everywhere, can he? :lol:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

13. Toots

Toots Pathologist

An episode centering around the lab techs BEFORE a Greg episode? Insane! It sounds like Greg might be nonexistent in this episode because God knows Hodges and Wendy will more than likely be front and center in this one with their ridiculous flirting. :wtf:

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Anyone here who also watched New York..

Take a look at the actress who is playing the social worker and Nick's supposed loved interest..can you say Angell(?)..

Honestly, if they were going to cast an Angell-look-a-like..just cast the original actress instead of some chick from Edens Crush..:rolleyes::guffaw: At least we know the Angell actress can act!

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.