Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P1

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:
So Greg is working with Nick and then Sara.At least we are sure he is working :p

If the spoiler is true , i hope nothing happens to Cath's daughter. Maybe just a post-traumatic stress something :cardie:

I hope this is the right place to post this, if anyone cares. The press release for 10x01 Family Afair:

"Family Affair" - The CSI team, with the unexpected but welcome return of Sara, comes together to investigate the death of a famous young actress killed in a dubious traffic collision, on the tenth season premiere of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Sept. 24 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Jorja Fox reprises her role as Sara Sidle.

SERIES REGULARS:

Dr. Raymond Langston...... Laurence Fishburne
Catherine Willows.............. Marg Helgenberger
Nick Stokes................................ George Eads
Captain Jim Brass....................... Paul Guilfoyle
Greg Sanders.............................. Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins......................... Robert David Hall
David Phillips............................. David Berman
Hodges................................ Wallace Langham
Wendy Simms................................. Liz Vassey

RECURRING CAST:

Sara Sidle......................................... Jorja Fox
Conrad Ecklie................................ Marc Vann
Henry Andrews............................. Jon Wellner

GUEST CAST:

Officer Akers.............................. Larry Sullivan
Tom O'Neill............................. Garret Dillahunt
Denny Ocampo................................ Brian Tee
Richard Wilkes......................... Morgan Rusler
Olivia Hamilton............................ Tahyna Tozzi
E.R. Doctor................... Michael Bryan French
Hotel Manager........................... David Sullivan
Paula Francis............................... Paula Francis
CSI Receptionist........................... Toni Wynne

TELEPLAY BY: Bradley Thompson & David Weddle
STORY BY: Naren Shankar, one of the series' executive producers
DIRECTED BY: Kenneth Fink

Man, I hope that Catherine spoiler is true, but I'm not holding my breath. I absolutely love the dynamics between Catherine/Marg and Lindsey/Kay. Plus it would be awesome to see Action!Catherine! spring into action when Lindsey's being shot at.

I'm actually getting excited for this season. I can deal with the Jorja stuff for a few episodes, and the Millander storyline is very intriguing. I just hope it doesn't turn into CSI: Langston (and those other people who have been there for 10 years...).

Yikes...College shooting, huh? Today is my 6th day at college. :lol:

AHA! Greg was mentioned. Soak it up because we're never gonna see that again. =/

I don't think it makes a difference whether or not Sara has changed...She still has those things on her record, which makes her a liability to establishments. Then again, they've been doing a lot of things that don't make sense, need I mention Ray Langston? :lol:

I like the posibility of future Catherine and Lindsay scenes.It has been a while since we had one.Maybe now we can see how much Lindsay has grown up.:thumbsup:

Well, I'm one who could give a ratts a.. about Lindsay I don't care if I ever see her again, she to me is so not revelant to the show, and lets hope Cath stops picking up men in bars this season, and someone finally sticks with her:rolleyes:

And now that Sara is gone, she is not relevant to the show as well you could say. Lindsey is relevant because Catherine is still on the show and they are a family, therefore tied to each other. And, if I recall, Catherine picked up only Adam in the bar and that was in "Weeping Willows." None other from that.

The night Cath got drugged in a bar, and found her self in a seedy motel, why wasn't she home with her daughter. The hotel owner, who she found with another girl in his office when she walked in. She compromised cases where Grissom had to take her off the cases. She took her daugher to the morgue, and the girl ran out horrified, and even Doc scolded her. She [Lindsay] ran away dowtown, also she was found with a fake ID in a nightclub, because of her role model, her mother. She doen't seem to be with her daughter much, and leaves her with her mother alot. A family spends time with one another. I just want to see her happy, which seems to elude her. And there are to me, more important issues on CSI~

Well, I'm one who could give a ratts a.. about Lindsay I don't care if I ever see her again, she to me is so not revelant to the show, and lets hope Cath stops picking up men in bars this season, and someone finally sticks with her:rolleyes:

Some people could say the same about Sara Sidle.:rolleyes: DW. Some of us truly don't give a rat's butt if we ever see her again.

And why is it when Catherine's looking for love, the character gets bashed for it? Why is it wrong to show a SINGLE woman looking for love? Would viewers be satisfied if they showed Catherine Willows returning to a convent at night and donning a nun's habit to keep her from being accused of man prowling?

Okay I get it. Catherine Willows-crime fighting nun!

But it's okay to show a supervisor sleeping with his subordinate:wtf:-that's showing women in a positive light?:rolleyes:

Sorry I just find the hypocrisy very..annoying..:scream:

As for the Catherine/Lindsay spoiler. I know it makes for great drama, but I do find those stories hard to watch from a mom's perspective.:(

Catherine was with Nick in "Built to Kill" (the episode you're referencing to getting "drugged" in). She wasn't out to go 'guy hopping,' she was having a night out with Nick after a long day on the job.

As for Chris, the relationship that ended in "Viva Las Vegas," I'd say yes, that was unstable... but was Lindsey really involved in the romance? I'd say not. In fact, I don't recall Chris and Lindsey even meeting.

You have to take into consideration, throughout the seasons, Lindsey has grown up a lot. Her age has rapidly increased and hasn't been steady. She went from early teen in "Weeping Willows" to 16 (I think?) in "Way to Go." That's about three years in one season. I think, at age 13, a person is quite capable of taking care of his or her self. I know it wasn't until probably 13 or 14 when I finally started staying home alone by myself. In fact, it wasn't until my 8th grade year.

Lindsey is a problem child in some ways, but is that really contributed all by Catherine? Her father died--in which she witnessed, her parents were divorced before that. She's been kidnapped and more. If I had a mom like Catherine, I'd be stoked.

Stop please. Discussions about the characters' pasts can be done in their respective threads, although I would refrain from making inflammatory remarks about them on their "home turf". ;)

This is probably irrelevant, but the thought did cross my mind. I think it'd be kinda interesting if Lindsey and the Milander kid knew each other from College or something. They would be around about the same age wouldn't they?

I dunno I thought the scene where Cath showed Lindsay the corpse was kinda funny. The girl needed to be straightened out.

Anyhoo, I don't consider her too relevant to the context of the series but she is one of those vital connections between us and Cath's personal life. That's why TPTB establish characters like that.

^ DJ that's entirely possible!

I am hoping CSI will bring itself back into my top 3 most watched shows list this season. Whoot!

As for Lindsey, she's a teenager DW. She'll rebel. This happens to all teenagers including those that have happily married parents. Catherine did her best as a single mother, as all single mother's do and she made mistakes as ALL parents do.

I agree with the others, Lindsey is very relevant to CSI.

Oh and Catherine's past has nothing to do with Lindsey getting a fake ID. What teenager didn't have one or wanted one. Umm and yes, that includes teenagers whose parents are happily married.

I don't think they aged Lindsey that fast. She was 7-years-old in Season one (2000) that would make her about 17 or 18 now.

I'll be looking forward to that storyline, if it turns out to be true. Maybe Catherine will have her 3rd kill. Why do I think that could be a 'to be continued' episode with someone's life hanging the balance. Oooh, wait, maybe Lindsey shoots someone, in self-defense. You know her mom is in trouble and Lindsey grabs the gun and shoots the suspect. Could happen.

I still think they need to solve Eddie's murder.

Alright, I don't think I talked about a past episode, did I? :shifty: I'm sorry if I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back