Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened here? Riley is leaving and Sara is coming back? :confused: I feel very disappointed about Riley info. I like that girl, i hope they write a reasonable exit for her :shifty:

I know what you mean. I truly feel like I'm in the twilight zone after hearing that Riley's been shoved into the blackhole of tv characters with Sofia and all the Miami labrats that just disappeared without explanation. :lol: It doesn't sound like they'll be writing an exit for her. She won't be in Season 10 at all and they said that Season 10 will be in real time (a couple of months after the Season 9 Finale). Just another way for them to get away with not showing Riley and not giving her fans closure. :scream:

I know what you mean. I truly feel like I'm in the twilight zone after hearing that Riley's been shoved into the blackhole of tv characters with Sofia and all the Miami labrats that just disappeared without explanation. :lol:

I had no idea season 10 will be in real time. Damn i hate unfinished storylines.Double disappointment. What can i say? Welcome to '' the dissappeared without explanation zone'' Riley ! :lol:

The spoiler picture thread is now open, and all posts here for the pics that shane posted have been moved to that Thread.

I know what you mean. I truly feel like I'm in the twilight zone after hearing that Riley's been shoved into the blackhole of tv characters with Sofia and all the Miami labrats that just disappeared without explanation. :lol:

I had no idea season 10 will be in real time. Damn i hate unfinished storylines.Double disappointment. What can i say? Welcome to '' the dissappeared without explanation zone'' Riley ! :lol:

Maybe aliens have kidnapped her. Aaaack. CSI: Sci Fi..:)

I'm hoping they at least say something like: "we're shorthanded because Riley....(insert reason here)." Any explanation even a small one would satisfy me. Just don't leave us hangin'

I'm hoping they at least say something like: "we're shorthanded because Riley....(insert reason here)." Any explanation even a small one would satisfy me. Just don't leave us hangin'

I think they'll have to do that. I'm assuming Riley's leaving is part of the reason the team is disconnected at the beginning of this season.

Oh please..Sara bringing them together. Grissom helping. These are the same two people that hid their relationship from the team for two years. And now CM wants these same two people to try and fix the new team. Give me a break.

You're right speedy. The writers have clearly indicated that theyhave no faith in the remaining cast members. This plot just bugs me.

And also shows that Sara Sidle is Carol's Mary Sue!:rolleyes:

I mean..this is the same girl who gave Nick attitude because she thought Grissom should have given her the promotion. This is the same girl who was disrespectful to Catherine in front of everyone.

And now she's back to save the team. Spare me.

Thank God..I'm in school!

:confused: Cath,Nick,Greg etc...they're perfects? Nick never had problems? Cath never had problems? All the characters had a problem on CSI.

Of course they have all had their problems. Nick, by the way, has caused the fewest.

However, let's remember that Sara is the only one that actually committed a crime, and typical, Grissom let her get away with it. Remember the DUI? A crime!!!!! That could have caused the death of someone else!!!!!!

Now if that was Nick that had a DUI, Grissom wouldn't have let him get away with it.

So Sara, who was insubordinate to Catherine and never apologized, is going to help Catherine bring the team together. :rolleyes: If I was Catherine, I would tell her to get lost.

Besides, if anyone should help Catherine get the team back together, it should be Nick, because he's the one who gathered the team in 'Redrum' when he thought Catherine and Keppler was doing something fishy.

But, oh yeah, they all have messed up, including Nick, but Nick, Catherine, Greg are all still on the show and Sara isn't.

Now, back on topic, Elayne, I'm with you. I was thinking it was going to be Millander's wiife.

This will be my first and probably the last post here but I cant stand not to react to this. First, it is odd to have selective memory, dont you think?

Okay, Sara did almosta DUI, but that not a life threatening CRIME.

Here the others...
First Warrick (no problem with that character, just to know) : left a rookie alone => a dead, plus crossed the line with Griss when a man died because of him again later in the seasons and an old friend went to prison because of the same reason.
Cath told a husband a close info => he killed an innocent lover = one dead again, oh, and she bombed the lab, accidentally, but did, many people could have died...has a father who is a killer, etc.
Brass killed a cop

Sara? Nick? Griss? They didnt kill anybody, right? So dont tell me Sara is a bad person. Seems evebody has something to hide while nobody was fired either.

The peeps above could have been fired very early in the show if we follow your thinking!
Yes, it is strange to get her back as a team-builder, but this is what we get.

A DUI is a very serious offense because the potential to kill someone is there. You're putting someone impaired behind tons of steel-that is very serious and if you don't believe than talk to family members who have lost loved ones because of impaired driving.

My friend in high school lost her sister to a drunk driver.

What Sara did was serious, and deadly.

Here the others...
First Warrick (no problem with that character, just to know) : left a rookie alone => a dead, plus crossed the line with Griss when a man died because of him again later in the seasons and an old friend went to prison because of the same reason.
Cath told a husband a close info => he killed an innocent lover = one dead again, oh, and she bombed the lab, accidentally, but did, many people could have died...has a father who is a killer, etc.
Brass killed a cop

Sara? Nick? Griss? They didnt kill anybody, right? So dont tell me Sara is a bad person. Seems evebody has something to hide while nobody was fired either.
Nobody here is saying Sara, a fictional character, is a bad person. We are simply fed up with the volume of story telling going her way, not to mention frustrated at the favourtism the writers have shown Jorja Fox-someone who walked out of the job and walked back in and will have volumes of screen time given to her while the others, George and Eric in particular-are simply shoved to the side to act as gawkers or observers.

And not everyone was fans of GSR.

And to break it down further.

Catherine blew up the lab by accident
Revealing info doesn't give anyone the right to kill another person
Brass killed another cop by accident
Warrick never intended for that CSI to get killed, it was an accident

Sara knew what she did was very wrong, and still she did it thinking she could get away with it.

The peeps above could have been fired very early in the show if we follow your thinking!
In real life, they probably would have. But in real life, someone like Sara Sidle who sneaks around with her boss, acts like a B with her colleagues, walks out of her job with no notice and French Kisses her boss on the way out the door would not get her job back, either, nor would she be considered a team-builder. In real life, she would have been black balled from the whole industry.

And on CSI, had Nick done any of those things-except French Kiss Grissom, the writers would have had his character lynched.

First, it is odd to have selective memory, dont you think?

The same could be said for fans of Sara-whom on other websites have torn the other characters to bits in the name of her.

Last edited:
This will be my first and probably the last post here but I cant stand not to react to this. First, it is odd to have selective memory, dont you think?

Here the others...
Brass killed a cop

As for the rookie being left alone, Grissom left her alone too, so he is just as much to blame.

Yup, Catherine told the husband about the affair, but she isn't the one who pulled the trigger. Was she wrong to tell him, oh yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that she didn't put the gun in his hand and shoot the guy.

Sara was pulled over for DUI, not almost, she was and the fact that you don't think a DUI is life threatening and not a crime is very disturbing. Ask all the families who have lost loved ones to a DUI if they agree with you. :rolleyes:

Ok, so off topic! Sorry, but DUI is a touch subject for me.

Sara a bad person, no, but to come in and help Catherine understand that she needs to pull the team back together, sorry don't buy it. That's not to say that Sara isn't a team player, but she doesn't, IMO have the skills necessary to be a supervisor or to pull a team together.

All the characters have their faults, but look into your selective memory and you'll see that Sara caused a lot of problems, more than any of them. She is still the only that has committed an actual crime. Yes, a DUI is a crime, if it wasn't, you wouldn't be arrested for it.

Sara's people skills are lacking, that doesn't make her a bad person, but it does make her lacking the skills to pull a team together. Besides, this doesn't fall into how writers have written her. You want to bring Sara back, fine, but come up with another storyline, because there is no way Ecklie would have open arms for her. Nope, he wouldn't. When Warrick was murdered that was one thing, but to have work at the lab again, nope don't buy that either.

All of you are right on the DUI thing, I didnt mean that that way, just to know. But that Sara would have done that intentionally, I really doubt it.

But making excuses to the other characters's mistakes which caused deaths, now, that disturbed me as well. Insignation or negligence (or dunno how it is called) are both a crime in my country too.

But i agree with you on that Sara is not a team-builder. And that it is.
Bye

And no more from me, as maybe I am not objective on the matter, but so many of you dont either.

Not for nothing but Ecklie's dislike(for lack of better words)of Sara was in Season 5. That is like 5 years ago. When Sara and Grissom's relationship came out, wouldn't that have been the perfect time for Ecklie to bounce her out on her butt? But he didn't.

Yes Sara drove drunk and could have been arrested and convicted of a crime. A very serious one with major implications. While not diminishing that in the least, she didn't hurt anyone, got counseling and to our knowledge never got in trouble again. And just to point out she was with Warrick and Nick that night. Do we know if they drank anything? Were they inebriated at all and just didn't get stopped?

It's fine not to like Sara for whatever reason but what's the statute of limitations on things? According to DA Maddie Klein in Grissom's Divine Comedy, she named something that Grissom had to call her to get Catherine, Warrick and Nick out of. Has to be a pretty serious matter if you have to call a DA to help get one of your people out of a jam. It's plain and simple really. No one is perfect. Let's cut the slack equally.

Getting back to spoiler speculation, what if it's Catherine who calls Sara to come back. NS said someone does without anyone else's knowledge. Maybe it's not that Sara is a team builder but that she represents familiarity to the team. She knows how each works(except for Ray). Maybe that is her reason for returning. And not to take over everything...

Why is it that some fans of a certain character can only defend that character by slashing out at the other members of the team? Doesn't that character have any good qualities per se? Why are all these angry accusations necessary?
:(
LaSquisita

Again referring back to the guidelines of this thread posted here and particularly this portion:

This thread is for the discussions, opinions regarding the future "episodes, story-lines and character spoilers as it relates to the current season in the US." This thread has nothing to do with the actor/actresses themselves, ship discussions in general, or past episodes each of these have their own respective threads and or forum. Some comparisons to past eps is fine, as long as it follows the line of your current discussion but don't let it dominate.
Discussing the spoiler of Sara coming back in reference to the comments made in the spoiler articles is fine. Discussing (or more accurately, arguing) her virtues/mistakes versus those of other characters over and over again when it has nothing to do with the upcoming season or spoilers is not.

And putting "sorry" or "back on topic" at the end of a post does not excuse going off topic in the post. It only shows that the writer knows he/she was not following the thread guidelines.

We realize there aren't a lot of spoilers coming out right now to talk about, but let's keep the discussion to said spoilers, okay? :)

Honestly ,what bothers me about the spoilers is that Sara is coming back to help Catherine that IMO is doing a very good job.And if she needed any help to have someone that was such an emotional mess helping her is just wrong. I can see Brass or Grissom giving her advice but Sara? No way.But who knows ,maybe when the episode airs,it will be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back