Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P1

Status
Not open for further replies.
In one of the other articles about Sara/Jorja's return it said Ecklie is the one that contacts her about coming back.....
Now that I can see, since he is in charge of CSI and so on. The team reaching out to her is fine but if you remember Ecklie the last time (in for Warrick I blieve) would have had to reinstate her, and she knew that wasn't going to happen. Ecklie being Ecklie I could see this.
Catherine can say welcome to anyone, but not before Ecklie okays it.
That would be an interesting twist. Maybe he actually calls Grissom, but he is tied up with some sort of conference or experiment, so Sara offers up her services. Maybe she needs a break from the bugs.

Buuuuuut....who is the lab director now? Ecklie is the Undersheriff. I'm sure he could still do such things, but in the past he would have done them because he was directly in charge of the lab.

What I don't understand and maybe someone can enlighten me. In One To Go I believe, Ecklie says that the Sheriff is going to have the Crime Lab report directly to him. And then he makes Ecklie the Undersheriff. So then Ecklie is still in charge of the Lab but no longer under the title of Assistant Lab Director...

What I don't understand and maybe someone can enlighten me. In One To Go I believe, Ecklie says that the Sheriff is going to have the Crime Lab report directly to him. And then he makes Ecklie the Undersheriff. So then Ecklie is still in charge of the Lab but no longer under the title of Assistant Lab Director...

Ah...that sounds familiar to me now. Maybe someone can watch it and see exactly what he says. I can later maybe, but not now. :)

I think from the earlier posted article...it makes some sense now that they are going with real time for the season opener. So we have no idea what they are going to say happened in these past two months since we last saw them.

It's like when season 6 opened in real time and it was a few months after Grave Danger and the team was back together but they didn't say how it happened. I think they'll do that this time. The season will open with the team disconnected somehow (maybe Riley left over those two months?). So even tho we think they were getting along well, something has happened in those months we don't get to see.

Ah...that sounds familiar to me now. Maybe someone can watch it and see exactly what he says. I can later maybe, but not now. :)

I think from the earlier posted article...it makes some sense now that they are going with real time for the season opener. So we have no idea what they are going to say happened in these past two months since we last saw them.

It's like when season 6 opened in real time and it was a few months after Grave Danger and the team was back together but they didn't say how it happened. I think they'll do that this time. The season will open with the team disconnected somehow (maybe Riley left over those two months?). So even tho we think they were getting along well, something has happened in those months we don't get to see.

That would make sense... Smokey, how do you get all this ideas, huh??? ;)

That sounds really logic and that way they don't need to bring Riley in again because it would have happened already... and so they get room for the new storylines.

For me is sure that Ecklie will need to agree in letting Sara back to the lab but in the interview Shankar said 'one of our characters' reaches out to Sara and that doesn't sound like Ecklie, does it??? Maybe Greg or whoever asks Sara and they need Ecklie's commitment.

Nothing is making sense to me at the moment. Well anyway I am wondering if when the show begins (in real time) is Riley still going to be there and then give a reason for leaving or is she already gone. Or is she just going to disappear with no explanation like Mia and Sofia?

Last edited:
Nothing is making sense to me at the moment. Well anyway I am wondering if when the show begins (in real time) is Riley still going to be there and then give a reason for leaving or is she already gone. Or is she just going to disappear with no explanation like Mia and Sofia?

In the interview it didn't sound like Riley would still be there at the beginning of season 10... they'll make it 'short and sweet' as always... no many words will be given for her leaving... I guess we will see the position the team is in at the beginning and then Sara comes to rescue and makes it all better :rolleyes:

I remember that conversation because Ecklie asked Grissom, "Do you have bugs in your office?" Meaning is he being spied on? To which Grissom answerd, "No I have bugs in my office." Literally speaking.:guffaw::guffaw:

One of the funniest scenes on CSI!:lol:

I remember that conversation because Ecklie asked Grissom, "Do you have bugs in your office?" Meaning is he being spied on? To which Grissom answerd, "No I have bugs in my office." Literally speaking.:guffaw::guffaw:

One of the funniest scenes on CSI!:lol:

I know totally off topic so don't mod slap me too bad but that was like the perfect way to say goodbye between Ecklie and Grissom. They never did see eye to eye on anything. Even talking about bugs....

For me is sure that Ecklie will need to agree in letting Sara back to the lab but in the interview Shankar said 'one of our characters' reaches out to Sara and that doesn't sound like Ecklie, does it??? Maybe Greg or whoever asks Sara and they need Ecklie's commitment.

I really,really hope it's Greg the one who calls her. He's the one who's positively Sara's BFF, and it would make more sense for him to remain in touch for her than for Catherine, for example.

If it's a CSI, Greg is the obvious choice to call and ask for Sara's help. If it's anyone else though, I'm thinking they'll actually call to speak to Grissom, but he'll be unavailable and they get ahold of Sara instead. Knowing tptb, it'll probably be Ray calling Grissom and getting Sara instead. Then when Sara shows up and sees Ray she'll go: "Are you Dr. Langston? I'm Sara Sidle. We spoke on the phone."

That was nice of you to post that, Desertwind, but Alex already posted it about 20 posts back.

As for the serial killer, I hope it's something new and different. Maybe a teenager or with these psycho children movies coming out, maybe it could be a kid. :lol: Now that would be something you wouldn't expect. :lol:

Someone clarify this for me.So Riley would be gone after the first episode? It will be nice if at least they give her a big exit.

As for the serial killer, I hope it's something new and different. Maybe a teenager or with these psycho children movies coming out, maybe it could be a kid. :lol: Now that would be something you wouldn't expect. :lol:

Well, they kind of already went the evil child route with the West Siblings. Hannah West in particular was a little sociopath. Of course, seeing how her brother is dead, and she was a sort of nemesis for Sara...:shifty:

There was also the teenage boy, Peter Arnz, from Crash and Burn. I do agree though that something a little different would be compelling.

Someone clarify this for me.So Riley would be gone after the first episode? It will be nice if at least they give her a big exit.

It sounds like she won't even appear in the first episode. It said she wouldn't be back for Season 10. That sounds to me like they meant she wouldnt' be back in season 10 at all. I was hoping for an exit scene and at least a hug with Greg cause she was closer to him than the others. There was a great friendship forming there and I enjoyed it thoroughly. It's sad that writers pulled the plug on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back