Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

"And Sara comes in and brings everyone together."? The character that caused most of the problems while she was there, is the one responsible for bringing them together?:wtf:

2. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

It's crazy isn't it??? :rolleyes: And so wrong...

Anyway... who do you guys think is the one of 'our' characters to reach out for her to help them??? I can't picture Catherine doing that... maybe Nick or Greg???

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

*bolding is mine*

This is what it said in the interview. Yeah, Nickyfan, who does bring her back? I can't see Nick doing it as he didn't seem thrilled to see her in 'For Warrick'.

I could see Greg doing it, but seriously, she made it clear she couldn't do this job anymore so why would someone call her to come back. I'm sorry, but that makes no sense or gel with everything that had been written in the past for her.

I'm telling ya, if everyone is happy to see her helping out and no one has a problem with it, I'm going to scream. No one had a problem that Grissom slept with a subordinate, no one had a problem when Sara just left with no good-bye, then she comes back and no one has a problem that she left, again, without saying good-bye? I had a problem when Catherine did the fake scene with Keppler and yeah, they had a problem with it, but then in the next episode everything is fine.

The so miss opportunities for drama. The could of had tension between Nick and Catherine, someone needs to say that Grissom sleeping with a subordinate is unethical, someone needs to say to Sara 'no you just up and left, with no good-bye and I'm just suppose to welcome you back with open arms?

I mean there isn't anyone that hasn't wanted to throttle one of the co-workers, even if they are the best of friends. No team can get work that cohesively, without problems, hurt feelings, etc. I'm not saying it should happen all the time, but all this 'I love everybody, I don't get mad at anyone' is so unrealistic. Even in TV land.

Calling Grissom I could see, but her? No.

As for Riley, like Sophia, I wonder if they will even explain what happened to her. I'm going with a 'no' on that. I hope they do, because that's the least they could do for LLS.

4. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I absolutely agree on that one... there are so many things unsaid in the show... Why are they doing that??? I mean, it would only be human to see some tension between them once in a while...

As for who reaches out for Sara... I bet it'll be the same like all the times before... the old wounds healed over time, so they'll all be happy she is back... and I can even imagine Nick doing that because the writers forgot what their characters personalities... I also can't see him doing that, not after Sara leaving without a goodbye... but that really doesn't mean the writers could let it happen, right? If you see it that way it can also be Catherine who gets Sara to come back, funny huh??? :rolleyes:

But that doesn't really help me understand why they needed to bring her back in the first place...

5. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Getting back to the spoiler about the serial killer arc and "the body being the crime scene" (remember that? :)), I'm reminded of Doctor Dave's last victime in "Sweet Jane": The body was wipe clean via alcohol to remove trace evidence and the ground around the girl was swept clean to remove possible footprints. In that case, the only physical evidence they found was on the body. Therefore, maybe this serial killer is equally meticulous about cleaning the surroundings and only leaves a mysterious clue or two on the body.

6. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

:thumbsup:I am very happy for the return of Sara. Here seems that not like much,i can see in other site that are happy because Sara is back regardless of GSR its good for the show. This team is broken in many sense and Sara can help to join it again. I hope that Gil will be next!!!!!!!!!!

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Look at it logically...
    Riley - she's gone. It's not her (we know why the actress is gone probably will never find out the character's reason)
    Ray - not him - never met her why would he.
    Brass - Grissom yes, Sara no.
    Catherine - no way. She's been wanting for this for too long.
    Nick - Don't really think so. Grissom is his mentor and I don't think he really likes that she (Sara) keeps leaving without saying anything.
    Greg - If it's a CSI who brings her in he's my bet. I'm reminded of one of the season 5 commentaries where they explain why they split the team the way they did. Plus he's not intimidated by Sara. He still at times gives off the "I'm green behind the ears" vibe

But ...

It could realistically be anyone at the lab. I don't believe we ever found out who called her in in For Warrick. We know Catherine called Greg but how did Sara get in before Grissom got back with the body?

On to other things.
    It was GE and LF filming at the Planet Hollywood Resort on Monday. (Go down the screen all the way to sightings.) What can I say. It's just nice to see some names, other than Jorja Fox, that are associated with CSI. They have been filming for more than a week now. :thumbsup:

Susan

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  9. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Just a note on who may have called Sara to bring her back. While Greg would seem to be the obvious choice, it still could be Catherine. They've had a love/hate relationship from the beginning. At first it looked like they were headed for a cat fight and neither actress wanted that(see CSI Companion for confirmation on that). Then Catherine was there when Hank cheated on Sara. But then Catherine seemed to have some anomysity towards Sara in Invisible Evidence and After The Show culminating in the OMG blowout in Nesting Dolls. Then we see no problems between the two and when Catherine thinks she's raped, she calls Sara. When Sara shows up after Warrick's death, Catherine hugs her and says "it's good that we can all be together".

I'm not saying it's Catherine but I don't think Catherine dislikes Sara as much as some people think she does. Where's the evidence to support that?

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I see it being Greg as the one who calls her back. Ray did not even know Sara, so he would not be the one.

As for Sara, remember she is only back for 5 episodes right now they say s season is usually make up of 24 episodes, so it is only a minority of the episodes. I think she may use Riley's desk temporarily.

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

OMG..you mean there are other characters on the show besides Joraj Fox..wow..I was starting to think the whole cast got fired and it became the Sara Sidle show like CM and NS always wanted.

I see it as Greg bringing her back. Greg's got that way about him. He's a forgiver..I swear one of these days an episode of the UN asking Greg to join their Peace keeping corp is in the works.

UN: Mr. Sanders, will you negotiate peace talks between Country A and Country B who have been fighting for over 300 years..

Greg: Of course, I'll just bring my iPod and my speakers and we can dance to "Feel Like Making Love" and all will be well..

UN: Thank you Mr. Sanders..

12. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

In one of the other articles about Sara/Jorja's return it said Ecklie is the one that contacts her about coming back.....

It's good to see that George is back to work after his surgery.....I hope he'll no longer have use of the apple box he had been using

13. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I can only agree with you Princess... it's great that George is back in the game :D

As for the Sara coming back thing... well... it could be everybody calling her because we often had to realize in the past that the things our characters do sometimes not match their personalities... as sad as it is... so it can also be Catherine or, like Princess said, Ecklie, even we all don't think so.

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Now that I can see, since he is in charge of CSI and so on. The team reaching out to her is fine but if you remember Ecklie the last time (in for Warrick I blieve) would have had to reinstate her, and she knew that wasn't going to happen. Ecklie being Ecklie I could see this.
    Catherine can say welcome to anyone, but not before Ecklie okays it.

15. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

That would be an interesting twist. Maybe he actually calls Grissom, but he is tied up with some sort of conference or experiment, so Sara offers up her services. Maybe she needs a break from the bugs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.