**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethan Embry (Randy North) and Maxim Knight (Austin North) on set:
28165820986701239437016.jpg

I'm sure we'll see the team approach. They are going to be very concerned for Horatio and Natalia's wellbeing and then with apprehending the people responsible for their near-death situation. In that time of hardship I have no doubt they will be looking to one another for comfort and reassurance. Hopefully the events of the premiere will bring them closer, as with the season 9 premiere.

Not convinced.I'll just have to be shown when the premiere airs.

There should be some interesting Natalia in the premiere, because she will obviously be in involved in the rescue, but more interestingly, she is supposed to have that incident at the hospital where she thinks she see Randy and after grabbing the guy realizes that she was seeing things also she is supposed to be working with Horatio and be worried for him when he wants to leave without permission. All these give excellent opportunities for the writers to work her character well. Let us hope. :thumbsup:

I am also still hopeful for Ryan though it looks like his job of going after Randy in the beach set up is out. They have to give him something though, after all, he would be very upset about Horatio and Natalia.

Frank would have to be pretty upset too, because he a Horatio have become very close over the years and Horatio has saved his day on several occasions, so I could not see this episode without Frank and an angry Frank. Then again I am not one of the writers so who knows.:rolleyes:

I am also still hopeful for Ryan though it looks like his job of going after Randy in the beach set up is out. They have to give him something though, after all, he would be very upset about Horatio and Natalia.
Why am I not surprised. There has been no mention of Walter either.Great team approach.

Does anyone besides me actually enjoy watching this show anymore?
There are episodes and storylines that I enjoy,and some that I don't. While there are things that could definitely be improved on the show,I still watch on a regular basis and have since the very first episode.

I still always watch the show and usually enjoy it very much. There are always episodes that I like more and those that I don't like as much. While I am a BIG Horatio fan :) I really like to see scenes with other characters or with Horatio working with other characters, especially Ryan, Natalia and Eric.:cool:

Me? Not really. Sure, if one of my favorite episodes is on, I'll watch it...but otherwise...no. Not even my one-sided crush on David Caruso can make me sit through an episode that I've probably seen several times before.

Doctor Who > CSI: Miami, anyway. :p

I enjoy the show, Although its not the best forensic or character driven show in the franchise, (thats what we have CSI and CSI:NY for, respectively) it is a great action show, and thats why I watch it. However just for once it would be nice to have a storyline that makes sense, or at the very least is believable, after the disaster that was season 9 (I LOVED season 8) Season 10 is really a make-or-break season for me, if I like it, I'll continue to watch, if I don't, then the last episode of 2011 is the last episode of "Miami" I shall watch :p

However just for once it would be nice to have a storyline that makes sense, or at the very least is believable, after the disaster that was season 9 (I LOVED season 8) Season 10 is really a make-or-break season for me, if I like it, I'll continue to watch, if I don't, then the last episode of 2011 is the last episode of "Miami" I shall watch :p
I preferred season 9 but did like several episodes from season 8.
Definitely agree regarding the storyline making sense or being somewhat believable which the premiere is sounding less likely to be with each spoiler or new info/pictures provided.

Last edited:
I suppose the "Marisol-telling-Horatio-its-not-his-time" scene could work well, but knowing Miami, it probably will be over-dramatized. It worked very well during the "NCIS" episode "Requiem" when Gibbs sees Shannon and Kelly who tell him to go back.

I'm trying to find the scene on youtube for those who haven't seen it, if I can't I'll upload it and update this post with a link :D

Update: Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtfo43yV8rA (around 2mins 40seconds in)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back