**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That's what I figured. That's the guy who put Nat in the trunk, right?

2. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Yeah, I wouldn't be against Calleigh getting so close to the kid that adoption comes up - it's just that it's a random kid. And the fact that if anyone should be close to Randy's kids it should be Natalia.

It just seems that the only reason Emily got this storyline was because she was pregnant. I know Eric and Calleigh talked of children back in season 7 - but it was brief, and to suddenly have Calleigh thinking of adopting when we're not even sure of the EC status is kinda hokey to me.

Oh! That Ryan episode sounds haliarious!!! :lol: I just know Jon's gonna have a ball with the comedic potential as always and Yay! Ryan-centric!! :lol: Makes it even better :thumbsup:

3. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

I hope that the writers realize that this could possibly be Miami's last season and that "business as usual" just WILL NOT cut it anymore. The possibility of Calleigh adopting someone's kids leads me to believe that they don't realize this...although I certainly hope I'm wrong.

As far as the Ryan-centric episodes goes, that sounds totally hilarious...for now. I'm taking the "wait-and-see" approach with that one.

Sorry to sound like a total pessimist, but...uhh...one of my biggest fears for this season is the return of the E/C storyline...which is something that the show does NOT need...and I'm probably totally overreacting by thinking that Calleigh getting attached to those kids is a sign of the return of said storyline. Again, I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think Calleigh being involved with Randy's kids is a little odd since that wasn't her case, but then again I'm not sure if I were Natalia that I would be able to think about adopting the children of the guy who almost killed me, but I would be willing to help find a good home for them... so maybe that's what Calleigh's gonna do. Maybe the adoption thing is just them teasing us, making us think Cal will think about adopting them when she really just tries to find them a home.

5. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

What I heard is that Randy North's son asks Calleigh if she will take care of him and his sister. I don't know where this thing about her wanting to adopt them came from.

6. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Totally agree, with you RZ - if this is Miami's last season then I don't want another EC-fest :shifty: I'm not against the shipping, just when it takes over the show :shifty:

Although, so far Season 10 looks okay. The premire seems balanced and I can see some major Ryan-time (and most likely Walter) in episode two.

I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but Season 9 was all-around excellent - all the characters got better time and stories compared to previous seasons and I hope this carries into season 10.

Season(s) 6 and 7 were all about H, Calleigh and Eric. Season 8 was more balanced but still heavy on Jesse, Calleigh, Eric H and sometimes Ryan. But Season 9 - was more balanced yet also shined on Ryan and Natalia - and Walter alot more than previous seasons. So if you add up all the seasons, everyone's pretty square even right?

Let's all hope it holds :rolleyes:

7. luf100

luf100 Coroner

The Ryan episodes kind of reminds me of Curse of the Coffin. :lol: Supernatural weird stuff happening to him? Sounds interesting.

8. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Photo of David on set with some fans: [​IMG]

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Calleigh was also really great with that redhead girl in an episode that for the life of me I can't remember anything else about. I just remember a redhead girl and her and Calleigh talking sitting on the floor. Her being good with kids isn't out of the blue IMO; she's always been sensitive towards them.

10. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

so why does calleigh get instant family/kids mentioned but Horatio's own flesh and blood son is MIA??? oh well..Ryan centric episode sounds awesome..can't wait for that one.. and btw, DC is looking fit and fine in that pic with 'his girls' from work..looks like all 3 had some well deserved time off and came back to the set relaxed and happy..

11. Furbi

Furbi Witness

I noticed that David has been looking thinner and healthier lately.

However, in that second photo with the boys, do those look like dark circles under his eyes to you?

12. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Kyle? I though he was over in the Middle East fighting, isn't he?

13. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

yeah he is but that's so 2 season's ago-shouldn't he be home helping dad on cases-like working as a EMT, rookie cop or at Dade U? DC looks good in both pics-I don't see him as tired but maybe that pic was taken later in the day after shooting since 6am or something? who knows..

14. Furbi

Furbi Witness

As of season 8, Kyle was in Afghanistan. But he should be home by now... really hope to see him in season 10.

15. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.