**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

I agree, mjszud. The anger and guilt over getting a innocent woman killed is understandable, but Marisol was never Horatio's "irreplaceable love/soulmate." As usual, though, TPTB want us to think otherwise. :rolleyes:

The only way Horatio will move on is if TPTB finally let the Marisol storyline die FOR GOOD. It's already been relegated to zombiedom because of all of the mini-revivals. Even zombies have to die at some point.

I still won't be watching the premiere, though. *shrug*

2. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

How do you know she wasn't the love of Horatio's life? Just because you [and I] didn't care for the character doesn't necessarily mean that's how Horatio feels.

--- Spoilers for 10.04
    CSI:Miami - Episode 10.04 - "Look Who's Taunting" Spoilers

• A case of a missing girl and a tip given by her abductor leads the CSIs to a body of a young prostitute dumped in a cemetery.
    • Delko lends a helping hand to a young woman involved with prostitution.
    • Horatio comes face to face with another old menace as we see the return of Ex-Supervisor Scott O’Shay ( last seen in Episode 5.19 Bloodline).
    • We will not get the usual “case solved, bad guy goes to jail” ending.
    • A lot of Delko & Horatio in this episode and Travers is back in the Lab.
    • I feel a multi-arc storyline coming out of this episode.

3. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

That's the thing: we don't know how Horatio feels, since he's a fictional character. We only have what TPTB have shown us to go on...and, in my opinion, Marisol and Horatio were never in love.

It all comes down to how one interprets the episodes and the resulting opinion that's formed. Obviously, we all have different opinions about the H/M relationship, so there's no real point in starting an argument about it. *shrug*

...Yes, I am pointing out the obvious, but I think we sometimes forget that the characters aren't real, and that a gentle reminder is needed on occasion.

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I know it's spoilers, but I wish people knew better than to give away the endings.:rolleyes:

5. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

I know I'm being a smart ass here, but the ending wasn't given away, all that was said is that the ending won't be "case solved, bad guy goes to jail", that could mean anything, the case could be solved and the bad guy gets killed, or it could go unsolved, it could be solved but the court case fall apart, etc.

The multi-arc storyline could then be catching the bad guys killer, trying to get him again after the case has fell apart, trying to solve the case, and so on...

:p

6. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

This is completely off the subject but does anyone besides me hope they FINALLY update the opening credits?!!

7. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

As long as they keep the same song, I don't care. Nothing beats The Who. :D

8. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

As long as they leave the song (Won't Get Fooled Again) and at least as many good looking pictures of Horatio:), then I don't care.

9. fanilowchick

Vegaslights: Sometimes the end or the most important part of an episode is given away, sometimes it's useless info that never even comes to fruition. Unfortunately that's the chance you take by reading the spoiler thread.

Yep, they definitely need to change the opening credits (not the theme song, the pictures). More photos for Rex, Eva, and Omar, and newer ones for everybody else.

There's such a thing as a not-good-looking photo of Horatio?!

10. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

hahaha, I take it you haven't seen this David post-NYPD Blue granted this is getting really OT now, and its not Horatio, but since David and Horatio are the same person, please mods, don't hurt me, I won't do it again :shifty:

11. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I don't like when the team members help prostitutes/sex slaves, unless it was not their fault getting into the business.

It's happened in a few other episodes I think and I don't like it one bit.

12. fanilowchick

Geez, I was just joking! I know every person in the world, even celebrities who earn millions of dollars and pay thousands to stylists/makeup artists/assistants to keep them looking beautiful have ugly photos. Lighten up a bit :)

Hardline_pro: I completely agree. I know Horatio is compassionate by nature, but sometimes even I get tired of his bleeding-heart crap over immigrants, prostitutes, and criminals just because they're in a "bad situation". I guarantee very few of them would return that compassion were the situation reversed.

13. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Just wanted to touch on the spoiler information issue as the last report for 10x04 was bordering on giving too much away, so let's make sure the following guideline is kept in mind for the future:

Don't reveal the killer/ending. You'll find this request the same all over the board. Please try to use good judgement when posting information. Yes, it's the spoiler thread, but it's generally expected that we receive the basics and some interesting tidbits--not the entire episode. The latter goes beyond what this thread was intended for and I ask that this request be respected by those who happen upon the information. Additionally, I thank those who have been following this directive over the years. We appreciate the work that goes into finding the goodies for us. :)

Further questions and comments regarding this issue can be PMed to myself or FieldMouse. Thanks.

I actually think this is an interesting development for Delko, and separates him as a character (He's often most associated with Horatio or Calleigh) so it's nice-for me, anyway-to see him act on his own for a victim, or someone in need (no matter their occupation or lifestyle).

But a large percentage of the women involved are either forced into it (sex slavery, corruption of at-risk youth, faced with the threat of bodily harm or death) or choose to do it because of an addiction (which, I guess depending on your perception of it, can either be a choice or not). So I can understand the sympathy that Delko might feel for this woman. I don't think most people say "Oh hey, I think I'll go sell my body when I grow up". :/

The first description of 10x04 made it sound a bit like a Criminal Minds episode (with the eye gouging). Maybe this season will have grittier storylines? I certainly hope so, at least.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  14. fanilowchick

Alright. Methinks I'll leave it up to you guys to determine what spoilers should and can be posted.

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I would love grittier storyines.We would get a little shot of realism to Miami.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.