Script Errors, Mistakes & Goofs

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Guest, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Errors

Continuity: In episode #4.20, "Dead Ringer", when Grissom discovers the body of the dead cop, the red flasher on Catherine's upper arm appears, disappears, and reappears again. :cool:

2. beautiful_loser

beautiful_loser Pathologist

He was playing with the matchbox, ergo he could have been flipping it around in his fingers, no?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

The way this scene is shot though, where the error occurs, it would be physically impossible for the boy to have flipped it around. You really have to watch the scene to get what I mean, but it's definitely an error. They put two versions of the same take together.

4. lemon_grass

lemon_grass CSI Level Two

I don't think this is an error, because it looks like there are fibers all over the Doctor's jacket.

And yes, grissomrulz, like Saraholic said, I believe what you did is considered spamming, and is frowned upon. :)

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yes it's against the rules, please stop doing it before a mod gives you a warning. You were told this once already, I'm not being mean just telling it like it is.

6. Grissom_Mad

Grissom_Mad Rookie

I think it's in "The Finger" when Nick walks into the kidnapee's appartment you can see the camera crew reflected in the mirror.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks, was unsure of the rules. I guess I'll have to make only legitimate posts. Thanks again. :eek:

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

grissomrulz the rules the forum can be found at the top of the forum or on the right hand side of the screen, though your posts are legitimate, one right after another is considered spamming, if you post something and come across something else, click Edit and add it in then, If it will not allow you to edit then proceed to post it as another post.

Each post is time stamped and you have awhile before it won't let you edit.
    No harm, no foul, if you are new and learning, and here is one, now i suggest to everyone new or old too check the rules out to learn them or be refreshed by them.
    Thanks. ;)

9. Guest

Guest Guest

in spark of life, grissom talks about the 3 victims, and i assumed he was talking about the father, mother and daughter. but what about the guy who was burnt to death when he was out star gazing, right at the beginning? admittedly, i was watching this episode quite late the other night, and i was tired, so maybe i did miss something, so apologies if i just made an error myself :)

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I think you might've misread her bio, it says:

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Catherine Willows, I was looking at the character profiles on my series 1 DVD set, and according to that she is a 'street-smart Las Vegas native'. So I have no idea then where she's supposed to be from :)

12. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

grissomrulz that was quite a lot of info...but still cool none the less

13. bambam950

bambam950 Coroner

one of them has got to be right

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Well until it's stated on the show where Catherine is from, it's not canon. The Companion says she was born in Las Vegas to a single mother, yadda yadda yadda. But the Companion is wrong in so many places, I don't listen to it anymore.

15. soapsfan123

soapsfan123 Hit and Run

I remember on one show Catherine dropped Lindsey off at her sister's house to spend the night. I think the sister had a kid too, as I remember she went back to see her while Lindsey was still sleeping as she had dealt with a rough murder, I think it was something to do with a child. She has at least one sister.