Script Errors, Mistakes & Goofs

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Guest, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I was flipping through the CBS webbie and it said Sarah was an only child.But I recall in an earlier eppie that Sarah said something about her brother.

2. Gregies_Lady27

Gregies_Lady27 Pathologist

Re: Errors

Oh yeah i remember they took him away or something yeah...when Laura murderd daddy yeah!

3. TTHipFreak

TTHipFreak Coroner

Yeah. Catherine is the oldest of four daughters. So when did her mother have the time to have an affair with Sam? :confused: I think her father might have figured out something was going on. :lol:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

in one of the first season episodes a dead body blinks

5. nicksbabygurl

nicksbabygurl CSI Level One

They should make an ep where her brother comes back

6. Guest

Guest Guest

ya thatwould be awesome another twist in the show

7. Guest

Guest Guest

TWIST!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I've actually seen quite a few eps where you can see them breathe. There was also an ep where Doc Robbins and one of the CSIs was turning a dead body over and you can see the actor kind of helping them get them turned over.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Catherine enters the morgue to see the body of Nick's dead prostitute friend. After Doc Robbins says, "Can I help you, Catherine," she responds, "I just wanna see the body, David." On CSI, Doc Robbins first name is Al. However, the actor who portrays Doc Robbins, Robert David Hall, has been known to go by his middle name, David. Doc Robbins does have a helping hand in the morgue, David Phillips, however he is obviously not in the scene.

10. szmandalove

szmandalove CSI Level One

Crazy4Grissom, I heard somewhere that initially they were going to name him David, but then they changed their minds. Hmm.

I've never payed close enough attention to see a dead body blink, or breathe. I'll keep an eye out for it, haha.

11. lookyhere_kayla

lookyhere_kayla Lab Technician

Oh it happens all the time. Sometimes you can even see their pulse when they're not supposed to have one. Lower abdomen breathing is an easy one to spot, or a corpse swallowing!

As for Catherine's siblings,,,I'd be free to play a younger sister or something!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Actually they've never mentioned the brother again. Judging from what Sara says in One Hit Wonder, where she was playing and found her brother's weed, there's probably a good bit of age difference between Sara and her brother. Since she was 12 when her mother killed her father, chances are her brother was already out of the house and living on his own.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

In the episode "Got murder" Catherine is examing the raven's nest and finds a baby teething ring, she is visably amused by it and removes it from the nest and sets it aside. A moment later Grissom enters the room and the camera pans to a close up of the nest were the teething ring is still there untouched.
    and
    In the episode "Bad words" Nick asks Greg to check the matches and Greg's hair is dark brown with no highlights, next scene he is talking to Nick & Warick about the arsenist and his hair has blond highlights in it. In the next scene (checking urine) his hair is dark again with no highlights.

14. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Thats wierd. Anyway, I do remember Sara saying something about finding her brothers weed and she got him in trouble because she didnt know what it was.

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Reguarding the issue of blinking and breathing, i know first hand, having recently lost my mother in may 2005 after they pronounced her, we were asked if we wished to see her and i agreed.

When i got in there her heart was beating, but not because she came back to life, but because of everything the paramedics and the doctors pump into them, the epi's and bicarbs and so on.

Even the blinking isn't unusal, when a person dies sometimes their nerves/muscles will jump, or twitch because they are not getting enough blood, then a rush comes in and back out, at which time it looks like they are still alive, even some other organs will still be going somewhat after death.

So it really isn't unusal to see a corpes with a heartbeat, or twitching, even breathing (they pump stuff in to help the lungs), course it does depend on how long the person has been dead, after a couple days, i don't know, but recent not unusual.