Script Errors, Mistakes & Goofs

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Guest, Jul 3, 2005.

1. 4ENSIX

4ENSIX Pathologist

Re: Errors

Nice...I have to go check these out now:lol:.

Another Ch-Ch-Changes goof: When Warrick and Nick are looking at the map and tracking Wendy's route, take a look at the labels on the screen. It says "Wendy Jones' House". Jones? Where did that come from? It's not her old last name, her new last name, or even her fiance's last name...hmmm...

2. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Now I need to check THAT out, 4ENSIX :D I usually don't pay attention to stuff like this...

3. 4ENSIX

4ENSIX Pathologist

How can you not? I can't help but notice them. Believe me, I've got more! :lol:

4. softcake

softcake Pathologist

It's because I'm staring at Nick all the time :) *lol*
    And please post more! It's fun to look at the scenes and check what I've missed ;)

*hops back into the Nick Syndrome Ward* ;)

5. 4ENSIX

4ENSIX Pathologist

Amen to that - me too!

I aim to please! Another goof: (this one's from Kiss Kiss, Bye Bye) In the first shot of Greg eating the tuna sandwich (where he says, "Tuna. And the homeless are dining on shrimp salad."), the toothpick in the sandwich (also, why is there a toothpick in the sandwich anyway!?) has a yellow twisty thing on it. In every subsequent shot, the toothpick twisty is blue.

6. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

I drive people nuts when I watch tv or movies with this as I always pick things like that out. They want to duct tape my mouth!

Not an error, but I have noticed that all 3 CSI shows recycle actors. Just saw the chick who played Brass' daughter Ellie on Miami as a high school meth head named Sara!

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

True...Carmine Giovinazzo probably being the most obvious one. And I think the only one recycled into a regular castmember.

8. 4ENSIX

4ENSIX Pathologist

Yeah, they do that a lot. And then they change the actor who plays a character sometimes (the most obvious one being Ellie).

9. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Am I the only one to have noticed that the body of the dead guy in Jackpot is extremely clean after coming out of the ground??? Imho, there should have been at least some dirt on him, but no... And in the same episode, when Brass and Catherine interrogate Eric Brooks, she holds a piece of paper showing the imprint of his shoe, right side up. A camera in front of her shows us she turns the paper and when we see said paper, it's still right side up! :lol:

10. 4ENSIX

4ENSIX Pathologist

Haha - I never thought of that!

Anyway, in Spark of Life, at the very end, they show a closeup of the burn victim. Take a look at her hair...or lack thereof. So how does she manage to lose all her hair but keep long, full eyelashes?

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

And Lindsey. I didn't know they changed Ellie though.

12. 4ENSIX

4ENSIX Pathologist

Yeah - In "Ellie," Ellie is played by Nicki Aycox, but in "Hollywood Brass" and "Way to Go," she is played by Teal Redmann.

You're right - I'd forgotten about Lindsey...

13. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

I just saw this one and don't know if it's been covered yet. In "Chasing the Bus", Sara snags the paper off the printer with the chloroform results on it before Greg has a chance to touch it, and leaves the room. In the next scene, she shows it to Grissom and it has Greg's signature on it.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I just saw that too, you beat me to it! :lol:

15. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

i got another one...
    in btk part 2, in the scene when they find lindsay in that house, warrick and catherine reach her and warrick starts to remove the tape from lindsay's left arm, the right one is still enchained...the camera moves to warrick's face and in the next shot her right arm is already freed...