Screencaps, Fonts, & More! - Request Thread

Re: Special Screencaps - Requests and Offers Only!

Hi, can someone help me? I trying to find some good screen caps CSI: Miami from seasons 3-6, i know about rainbow gallery, but those caps not good enough (sorry :rolleyes:). You know some gallery like unoriginal-sin gallery with early seasons? :rolleyes:

Hi, can someone help me? I trying to find some good screen caps CSI: Miami from seasons 3-6, i know about rainbow gallery, but those caps not good enough (sorry :rolleyes:). You know some gallery like unoriginal-sin gallery with early seasons? :rolleyes:

It's hard to find galleries with early seasons screencaps, but at least I know one, check out Miami Style - there you can find nearly all episodes from s1 to s6 :)

It's hard to find galleries with early seasons screencaps, but at least I know one, check out Miami Style - there you can find nearly all episodes from s1 to s6 :)
Thyank you :), i already was on this gallery, i'm trying find some with good quality :rolleyes:(very good)

Thyank you :), i already was on this gallery, i'm trying find some with good quality :rolleyes:(very good)

Hmmm, did you already try Random Scribblings? It has screencaps from s4 - s6, and as far as I know the quality is quite good.

Does anyone know how to do textures on GIMP? I looked up tutorials but they don't help.
I hope this is the right place to post this.

oh right didn't listen to question, it depends on the texture. What texture are you wanting to use?

Last edited:

I finally asking this in right place, can someone post here pic from this icon?

20glassescv5.png

Back