Screencaps, Fonts, & More! - Request Thread

Re: Special Screencaps - Requests and Offers Only!

Hey, does anyone have any caps of the scene that was cut from CSI Miami s3 "Nothing to lose" episode?
The one in which Yelina grabs Horatio's hand.

Thanx!

Patricia said:
Hey, does anyone have any caps of the scene that was cut from CSI Miami s3 "Nothing to lose" episode?
The one in which Yelina grabs Horatio's hand.

Thanx!

i have them.... ;) actually from this unforgettable H/Y moment i have around 100 caps :lol:

NTL 1

NTL 2

NTL 3

NTL 4

NTL 5

NTL 6

Credit: Lucy :D *hugs*

Thanks Pusher even if I didn't ask for it. It'll come in handy though.

Does anyone have any or know where I can find caps from CSI:Miami episode "Wannabe" with Calleigh and Eric?

u all are very welcome re NTL caps :)

hey H_h_l do u have in mind any concrete Eric/Call scene from "Wannabe" ?! i can try post some caps Monday ;)

im doing a project on grissom,his office and his field kit can anyone get me a close up of his field kit (screen cap,or picture) i woulkd be very greatful if you could do this for me
I am posting a request for a screen cap from someone in a different section...just let me know if you find one. It would be much appreciated.

katpin31791 said:
Hey does anyone know how or where i can get caps of Born to Kill ( I think). It's where Jake kissed Calleigh & Eric was watching then she got into the elevator. I may be wrong on the ep but if someone can help. Thanks
Yep, got two here if ya still need 'em:

Cake Kiss 1
Cake Kiss 2

Hope taht helps!

Thanks CSIVegasMiamiNY. Appreciate it much but had found them there. Thanks for the trouble u went through finding them though :D

Re: screencap request Leapin Lizzards season 7

I'm looking for caps from the episode Leapin lizzards (season 7) I have found some caps but I need some of one of the guest characters "Preston" the one who was found wandering in the desert and was responsible for the death of his wife and scamming of other innocents. I would really like caps of when he has been found and is in the back of the squad car, while being questioned in the hospital and when his (innocent) girlfriend spits on him. If anyone can help I would be so appreciative. You can email me if you need more information. THANK YOU!

Re: screencap request Leapin Lizzards season 7

I had a look on Beyond-Imagination and a few other sites, but I couldn't find any of the pics you were asking for, sorry! Maybe someone else will have them?

Sorry! :(

Hey all. I'm looking for a very specific picture, that I've seen floating around here somewhere. It's Calleigh and Ryan... but I can't for the life of me remember what episode it's from. It's the cap used to make this wallpaper. Can someone help me out? Thanks!

Back