Screencaps, Fonts, & More! - Request Thread

Re: Special Screencaps - Requests and Offers Only!

Thanks! That's the one I was looking for :)

katpin31791 said:
Does anyone know if CSI:NY did a S3 cast photo? If so where can I find it. I checked Modern Day Gallery & didn't see it. Thanks.

No, the didn't :mad:. I'm hoping that they do some for S4 though :)

I just recorded CSI: Miami "Triple Threat" and I'm up for making screencaps. Let me know, preferably via PM, if you want one :)

does anyone know where i can find the screen caps from Boom i saw some on Texas Charm but the one clip that i wanted was when it shows the flashback when nick is talking to grissom about his night with kristy

NicksSexyBabe said:
does anyone know where i can find the screen caps from Boom i saw some on Texas Charm but the one clip that i wanted was when it shows the flashback when nick is talking to grissom about his night with kristy

Hey!

I thought I didn't have this episode but just realized that I was wrong, so if you can tell me where to find this special scene (in the beginning, more midterms or near the end), I can make you some screencaps.

I have a request. There is an episode at the begining of a season, it's either 2 or 3 where Warrick has this really long shaggy hair. His face is all clean shaven and his hair is so long it's hanging into his face a bit. I think it's one of the rush cases. Anyway... I can't find the episode... or pictures of him looking like that on the web.

I pretty much think he's sexier than life in that one... so as many pics as possible from that episode would be lovely. I'd be your love slave for the next seven days if you do it... that is if you want a love slave.

If you could PM me about it that would be great... I hardly ever check this thread.

Thanks so much.

cinegirl said:

Hey!

I thought I didn't have this episode but just realized that I was wrong, so if you can tell me where to find this special scene (in the beginning, more midterms or near the end), I can make you some screencaps.
its more twords the begining its when nick comes into the lab and asks to talk to grissom and catherine and sara are in the room also looks at the bomb...its the flashback scenes...thanks

Alright NicksSexyBabe, I'm sorry it took me so long, but finally here are the screencaps --> *click me*

Check your pms for the guest password ;)

I hope that's it what you wanted, if not let me know :)

**ETA: if the link doesn't lead you to the requested pictures, you can find them under 'screenshots'/'csilvboom'

yeah i'm looking for screen caps from the i-15 murders its when nick and sara are talking in the begining of the episode and she asks him if he likes leather or lace he says 'I'm not going to answer that then he says 'lace' let me know

yeah i'm looking for screen caps from the i-15 murders its when nick and sara are talking in the begining of the episode and she asks him if he likes leather or lace he says 'I'm not going to answer that then he says 'lace' let me know

Can someone point me towards some pictures of Adam from New York? I've been having trouble finding good ones.

^You could try it here . It's a fan site, which has some caps in its gallery… :)

Back