Screencaps, Fonts, & More! - Request Thread

Re: Special Screencaps - Requests and Offers Only!

^ these are awesome Hormiga, exactly what i was looking for. thank you bunches!

Here I am again!

Could somebody lead me in the right direction for some 'Snow Day' screencaps from CSI:NY? Especially some D/L scenes, as those are very popular for banner requests and I have no idea where to find them :D Thanks in advance :)

Thank you bunches for the link dutch_treat! That site looks great!

Can someone please tell me the name of an CSI:NY ep where Stella asks Mac to approve something so she could go ahead & be tested to see if she was HIV pos instead of waiting. I can't seem to remember it. Thanks

Howdy...I am looking for a screencap of any of the Evidence Submission Forms they use in CSI:LV. Please?If you can't find it that's fine. =)

Hey ho everyone!

I wonder if someone could help lil' ol' me out? Does anyone have any screencaps/pictures of Aiden smiling? I've been looking through tons of screencaps and I can't find anything yet *sigh*
Also, if you have any of the other cast smiling, taht would be pretty awesoem too!

Thanks a bundle guys and gals! :D

-Jems

Hi everyone. I really need a screencap of the s2 finale in CSI: Miami where the team is together, in one cap, on the beach (like my siggy). Thank you!

I'm posting this for a new user:

doompixie said:
Remember the awesome picture at the end of What's Eating Gilbert Grissom? Does a clear copy of it exist anywhere? I'd love to have a better look.
Also, hi :)

Does anyone know if CSI:NY did a S3 cast photo? If so where can I find it. I checked Modern Day Gallery & didn't see it. Thanks.

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
Hey ho everyone!

I wonder if someone could help lil' ol' me out? Does anyone have any screencaps/pictures of Aiden smiling? I've been looking through tons of screencaps and I can't find anything yet *sigh*
Also, if you have any of the other cast smiling, taht would be pretty awesoem too!

Thanks a bundle guys and gals! :D

-Jems
I don't watch CSI:NY but I did some looking around and found a bunch of pictures of Aiden smiling!
Just check out IrresistableVanessaFerlito. There's alot there, but here's a few in no particular order.
Smile1
Smile2
Smile3
Smile4
Smile5
Smile6

cainesugar said:
Hi everyone. I really need a screencap of the s2 finale in CSI: Miami where the team is together, in one cap, on the beach (like my siggy). Thank you!
The only picture I could find of them on the beach (season 2) was this one courtesy of davidcaruso.org Any one else wanna try screencapping it?

cinegirl said:
I'm posting this for a new user:

doompixie said:
Remember the awesome picture at the end of What's Eating Gilbert Grissom? Does a clear copy of it exist anywhere? I'd love to have a better look.
Also, hi :)
It was a great picture at the end. I think it's pretty clear on the beyond-imagination site. Specifically here. If it's not I'll take a whack at it with photoshop. :)

I wanted to find that evidence envelope picture for ya' Aleh but I wouldn't know where to start, and as for NY promos for season 3, I looked around and couldn't find any, katpin. It would've been great if I could find these two requests so I could answer everyone in one post. :D Oh well.

Back