Say NO to Homophobia

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by beautifulview, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Thankies Zoe :)
    Oh and with the whole 'you can't have crushes on someone's who's gay'.. I used to have this special crush on my male teacher in college and he is gay.. nobody cared.. and oddly enough all the girls had a crush on him.. he's a good friend of me now.. he was one of the first I told that I was gay and he was like rolling his eyes and said: "I wondered when you were coming out of the closet" :lol:

2. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

omg, i had such a huge crush on my teacher in 7th grade. he wasn't gay, but he was married. i tend to go for married men, thats my problem! and i'm a minor so that doesn't help either.....

obsession thats a really good quote :)

3. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

I know as if people have a better chance with any of the straight actors, give it up you annoying fangirls from hell.

4. SarasGirl

SarasGirl Witness

I just want to say thanks to all of you. I have a real hard time talking about things with people so thank you for listening.

I don't remember who...sorry..but someone asked how old I am, I'm a teenager..still young I know..Which is probably why I am so confused, I keep thinking that me liking girls could just be a phase....but then agian I don't know, and im afraid of when I do figure it all out, i will never tell my family because i don't want them to be upset. And i think my mom would never talk to be agian..ever..and thats not what I want. I just wish my family was more open..well I guess I should say they don't dicrimate agianst people who are gay but the certinly dont agree with it which they made extremely clear....*sigh* oh well, i guess i will just have to see what happens, I just wish i knew...

5. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

hey SarasGirl ;) first you are all your time to figure out if you are attracted by mens, women or both :D take your time ;) then about your family, well for now as long as you aren't sure about your sexual preference , there is no way to worry about...You said you wish your family was more open, but who knows? i mean sometimes parents look homophobic with gay people around them, but when it deals with their own children , they don't (or at least most of the time) push them away...Good luck hunny, and take your time, and LIVE HOW YOU WANNA LIVE

Peace, Sissi

6. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

^^ i hear you. For me is like i know im bi but im afraid to tell my parents even though i know they are going to support me. But im still afaid. I dont have any sisters im the only girl with 7 older brothers (only one two live with me at home the rest are married) so i guess im more afraid of their reaction than my parents.

7. pxzowiiey

pxzowiiey Prime Suspect

SarasGirl, i totally know what you're going through.
    I'm confused as well...but i try not to get too hung up on it and (like sissi said) just live.
    Hang in there,
    Zoe

8. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

friends are the greatest people ever. I don't know what I would do without them, seriously to all my friends: You guys rule.

9. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

So, I went for a walk, and I totally got hit on by a group of boys, eleven years old and younger.
    So first of all, one scooters up to me and asks what my name is. Now at this point, I'm all AWW WHAT A CUTE LITTLE KID and I answer him. Then, he says "You're cuute." I'm still thinking he's a cute kid at this point, but I have a feeling he's up to something. I say thanks, a little awkwardly, and keep walking. Does it end there? Of course not. A little farther down the block, he scooters up to me again and asks for a hug. I said "You know, I think I'm a little too old for you, bud." He said "Who cares?" I laughed a little and said "I do." HE CUSSED. LOL. I mean, I was cussing way before that age, but I was in shock. :lol:
    Anywho, the next time around the block they left me alone and it was nice and peaceful, but the third time he had his little sandbox posse with him. :/ The conversation went something like this.

Him: Why won't you give me a hug?
    Me: I'm too old for youuu.
    Him: How old are you?
    Me: I'm 14.
    Him: That's only three years older than me. That's perfect!
    Me: Um.. no it's not.
    Him: Give me a hug.
    Me: NO.
    Him: Maybe I'm too hot for you. That's probably it.
    Me: Yeah, that's totally it.
    Him: Give me a huug.
    Me: I have a girlfriend.

LMASDOGKSKLG
    He ran off to his friends and was like "DUDES! SHE'S A LESBIAN! OH MY GOD!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just wait, though. In a few years, their reaction will be "Is your girlfriend around? Can I watch you guys make out?"
    Give it time.

10. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Oh totally :D That friend who shouted it in the club, she's the only one who can do that actually. Everyone there reacted well, as I've said before :p I haven't met a person in my life who hasn't accepted the fact that I'm gay :D Okay, so dad may have a bit of trouble with it, because ever since he suspects me of fancying this girl, all he talks about is boyfriends, futurehusbands and kids :rolleyes: But I mean, that is just hurting me, I don't mind him saying that like once a week or so, but he's saying it every single day. :(

^:lol: Lia uhm, yeah that is to be expected :lol:

I remember I used to go out to a club with my best friend and some of our female colleagues, who were all somewhere in their thirties and I was like 19 and my friend 21. So we were dancing and drinking when this 40+ guy comes in and starts dancing with me.. I was like: Excuse me?? :rolleyes: heh. So I'm pushing him away, he was totally wasted so that was quite easy for a 5'3-girl. Then all of a sudden all my colleagues are around me and are like: "do you want me to get rid of him?" and I'm like: "nahh I can do that myself!" so they leave again and this guy comes back (after I pushed him out of the door hah) and starts dancing with me again, or at least attempts to, he invites me to his place and that's when I said: "I'm gay!" and then my best friend comes over who had a notion what was going on (and who's totally straight) and she puts her arm around me and is like "hey babe" and seriously all over me :lol: That was sort of a shocker for me :lol: So she leaves again and then just when I thought I could get rid of the man, he realises that people who are gay are very interesting, so he starts asking for advice on marriage.. gaahhh.. why do people always (and I mean always) think lesbians have the answer to everything?? :confused:

11. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

Lia omg I have two 11 year old neighbors and they are constantly flirting with me and my friends, it is so annoying. Then my sister gets mad because she likes one of the guys and I am like, it's not MY fault the creepy little kids like me! yeesh.

omg I just realized something completely ot. Today last year something very memorable happened. HMS Harmony sunk to the bottom of the great lake. Our canon lit by the Emerald Flame bombarded their ship with evidence until finally they were destroyed. They proved worthy foes.

I typed all this yesterday then got distracted by something (I swear I have the attention span of a four year old) so that's why it says one year ago when really by the time I hit the little button it will have been 366 days.

12. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

I'm happy for both of you, Jayne and obsession_360!

Lia and Jayne, those situations were really funny! :lol:

13. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

Heh thanks Dolphin :D

However, James did say all of a sudden:
    Uhm.. I don't know what he does with his sister, but I can say that that's not healty :rolleyes: :lol:

14. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

awwe i have really cute news!! my brother has a new boyfriend!! i am so happy for him they are so cute together!!!!.....yaaaaaaaaay!

15. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

^YAY!! :D That makes me happy too Awww :)

Gaaahh, it's exactly one week till my date.. haha, I'm getting all nervous now, what if I'm this major turn-off for her.. Well, and dad still doesn't know.. yeah, must tell him this week.. hmpf, don't want to really.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.