Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Raven, I missed you too baby. *huggles back*

quoth_the_raven said:
Zan1781 said:
Whoa! I'll read all these posts this weekend, but I just watched WTG again, and I saw the Swarrick scene outside of Jim's room! I don't know how to get a screencap of that, or I would! But it was cuuute!

I can fix that :) Tini posted some pics of that scene a while back!

Yep. Just wanted to post them again, but you beat me hun! ;) Thanks.
*sigh* "THE HUG" , might be the only physical contact they`ll ever have. Too bad. :lol:

And the drabble thread- hold your horses, Joy, I'll post in my own good time :p

I`m really looking forward to it . And one more thing hun: Your story " Don`t shoot me.....Piano Player" is just awesome....... but just try not to hurt her too much this time, `kay? :p

Hestia: I will definitely give you the banner as soon as we get to the new thread. (*coughmotivating-everyone-to-get-to-new-threadcough*)

God, I love you!
blush.gif
It`s so good to have you on board, Hestia. And don`t be shy, we all know your stories are terrific! :)

Ok, guys you heard the Lady: Let`s try to get our new thread as soon as possible. :D

Now some eye candy for you:

JF3.jpg

She is so amazing in pink!

presstour.jpg

Where is your hot smile, baby? It`s the press tour, but honestly: They all looked kinda bored to me, didn`t they? :cool:

ETA: Maybe we should make a daily countdown? LOL.
6 MORE DAYS TO GO, FOLKS!!!!!!!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Not that I´m overly excited or anything! :rolleyes:

Good screencaps. I can't believe this was their only hugging scene. And those pictures of Jorja in pink and Gary in sunglasses are beautiful! Jorja: pretty in pink. Maybe I'll even make an icon with that pic...

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the drabble thread- hold your horses, Joy, I'll post in my own good time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I`m really looking forward to it . And one more thing hun: Your story " Don`t shoot me.....Piano Player" is just awesome....... but just try not to hurt her too much this time, `kay?
You know, I was tempted to read quoth_the_raven's Swarrick story but Tini's post gave me the impression that Sara is getting hurt! :eek: :( No-o-o-o-o! (<--- melodramatic for a second. OK, I'm done. :p)
Now, I gotta go and read that fic!

Countdown? To the new season of CSI? Here's hoping there's some good Warrick/Sara interraction! ;)

Tini said:
*sigh* "THE HUG" , might be the only physical contact they`ll ever have. Too bad. :lol:

*sigh* Yes, tis a shame :p

I`m really looking forward to it . And one more thing hun: Your story " Don`t shoot me.....Piano Player" is just awesome....... but just try not to hurt her too much this time, `kay? :p

Me? Hurt someone? Whatever do you mean, Tini? What type of person do you think I am!? :p Hehe, but thanks for the comment :)

Now some eye candy for you:

You always have the best pics, don't ya? ;)

She is so amazing in pink!

'Amazing' is an understatment :p

Those are great pictures Tini .

Now what I'm about to admit may cost me my life but.....I like Tina(ducks and hides under table)
Can I come out not?(brushes dust off pants)
O.k., here's my philosophy: Tina didn't know how much he liked Catherine and if she knew she probably wouldn't have married him. I mean come on, if you were dating Warrcik Brown for only a few months and he asked you to marry him, what would you say. Me, I would say heck yea! Also remember that he asked her. So there I said it, I LIKE TINA!!!!

(Runs away in fear)

Don't worry I like her too. At least what little I've seen of her. I haven't seen more of season 6 than some clips and screencaps. But since I live in multiship-land I can create an AU for every possible scenario, hence I can like Tina and at the same time support Sara/Warrick.
Which I don't do enough by the way, guess I should drop in here more often.
Especially when I can find such lovely pics in here ;)

Thank you Mia Charlize. You are the first person Iv'e met that agrees.
But since I live in multiship-land I can create an AU for every possible scenario, hence I can like Tina and at the same time support Sara/Warrick.
I dot the same thaing. Either that or I make the divorce a mutual thing, not because she cheated or any thing like that. Oh, and since we are posting pictures:
What's that smell?

Tori09 said:
Now what I'm about to admit may cost me my life but.....I like Tina(ducks and hides under table)
Can I come out not?(brushes dust off pants)

Don't worry, Tori, we won't kill you. ;) You have every right to like Warrick's wfie. I don't really share your opinion but I don't hate the woman either. To be honest, I don't have an opinion about the character, it's the storyline I hate. It was introduced with force in the beginning of the season and then it went nowhere. And I still feel that marriage was way out of character for Warrick. Ok, enough about that since this doesn't relate to Swarrick at all. :lol:

Tini, hun, I think this was the second time you posted pics in which I found Jorja gorgeous while Gary looked almost normal in comparison. Are you trying to force me to join the dark side? :lol: The Jorja fanbase is big enough as it is, you guys don't need me in there grabbing for Jorja too but if she wore pink more often...Then you girls better get out of the way! :devil: *cough*still love you too, Gary*cough*

One last thing, Hestia, I said this before but I really love that you joined our little thread. You seem to have brought the life back into the thread at a time that we really needed it. Thanks, girl. :D

One final last thing: Raven! Good to see you again and don't worry, I won't force you to write a drabble. ;) You write whatever you want to write, just as long as it gets us stories like you wrote so far. But try to be more gentle for Sara, do it for Tini. ;)

Hey! Woo! Thanks for all of those pics! They were very purty...

Man, the new season is a killer. I got a speeding ticket last week trying to get home in time for a repeat of CSI, so *sigh* what the heck am I going to do on Thursday! I feel that there will be some Swarrick scenes coming up. There has to be! Woo! I feel it!

Um... I think I've had too much caffeine. I will be curious to know if Warrick is divorced at the beginning of the season... you know, married last year, divorced this year? What I wouldn't give to be a writer for that show!

TPTB, are you looking for a writer...?

Goodness knows TPTB need some good writers! :lol: I too am fine with Tina. I don't hate her but I'm not ecstatic about her. I guess I'm neutral.

One last thing, Hestia, I said this before but I really love that you joined our little thread. You seem to have brought the life back into the thread at a time that we really needed it. Thanks, girl. :D
You're welcome Joy22! What kind of Sara-shipper would I be if I didn't pop into this thread? :)

Oh, and I read quoth_the_raven's story about the Piano player. Oh why did I have to start reading just when there was a sort of cliff hanger! Poor Sara! :eek:

Wait, quoth_the_raven , are you QTR!! I loved your story Bound. It's one of the first Swarrick stories I ever read. Heck, it made want to become a Swarrick shipper. Gosh, it feels like I'm meeting celeberties or something. I would ask for your autograph but that would be over the top.

Anywho, do you guys think that season 7 will show more Swarrick scenes? I just downloaded season 6 on my ipod and watching them made me realize that they didn't have many scenes together, even though the ones they did have were great. (Sorry, for the run on sentence :))

Tori09 said:
Wait, quoth_the_raven , are you QTR!! I loved your story Bound. It's one of the first Swarrick stories I ever read. Heck, it made want to become a Swarrick shipper. Gosh, it feels like I'm meeting celeberties or something. I would ask for your autograph but that would be over the top.

You have no idea how good that just made me feel :) Thanks so much! Coincidentally, Bound is probably my favorite story that I've written. Thanks so much, you just made my day! :)

And Hestia, mwahaha, yes, I love cliff-hangers :p

I would really love to see what Warrick's reaction was to the whole Sara-drinking thing in Bloodlines. Before she got pulled over we see her with Warrick and Nick, so I wonder if any of them noticed that she was drunk? It's strange but I think Jorja plays drunk and disoriented very well :lol: :p You could tell Sara was a bit tipsy from the scene because she pushed Nick and she almost fell over in the process, and her words were kind of slurred. I wonder if Warrick picked up on any of it and what he thought if he did.

Hope you don't mind me butting in but I never thought about what Warrick would think of Sara's drinking. I think he would try to help her and not critisize. He's too much of a sweet guy to make her feel bad about it. Come to think of it, I don't think anyone else knew about it.

Oh, and here are a few random pics:
What, Warrick can't see me like this!!
So sweet!!

BTW lets pretend the last one is Warrick. :lol:

There wasn't really a drinking problem, or was there?
She was caught in that DUI once. And it's not like she was hammered, she just had some beer with the guys - who probably had the same amount in their blood just didn't get pulled over.
Anyhow, I think if Sara had really been showing signs of being drunk Warrick (and Nick for that matter) would have offered her a ride or something. They wouldn't have let her drive had they thought she had too much.
But other than that I agree that Warrick would be concerned and trying to help if he noticed something being wrong with Sara. About the not criticizing I'm not sure, after all she judged him too in the beginning (with his gambling). I think he'd tell her honestly what he thought about her actions but nevertheless he'd offer his friendship and support.

I personally think Sara was on the verge of a serious problem, but this is just my opinion :p In the same season in an earlier episode- Early Rollout- she gets caught by Brass and Nick popping coughdrops, and later with Brass she reveals that she was drinking in the morning, which isn't something people normally do. Coughdrops cover up te smell of alcohol, so she obviously didn't want to be caught (and that may have meant the smell was heavy).

I also saw on an episode of Law & Order that a gambling addiction is very similar to alcoholism, so Warrick and Sara both would be able to relate to each other's problems.

Ah...Early Rollout. I never really got that. I mean the coughdrop story was strange. Ok, so she did have a drink after work because it was her day off, she got called in unexpectedly so it would have been ok for her to drink. She never mentioned whether she was alone or not.
Anyway, the drinking never came up again (except for the DUI) so I didn't really see her having a problem with it.
The solution ("I don't have a drinking problem, I have a me problem") was at least believable. I couldn't see her having a real problem with alcohol...
But you're right saying she was on the verge of a problem, she seemed troubled throughout S4 and 5. And while I don't completely agree on that problem being an addiction and therefore comparable to Warricks issues, I do believe that they share similar reasons that cause their problems.
But in the end it all comes down to Sara and Warrick both having personal problems and being in need of their mutual support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back