Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is a great idea Joy . I think it would be really neat to put everyone's writing styles together. I thought I saw a Swarrick story like that on ff once. It was really good. Didn't you help write that?

quoth_the_raven , that was really good. I like the idea of Swarrick stories plus pictures! :)

I'm in on the story idea, Joy! Woo!

And yeah, continue the conversation thingy, because... they crack me up! Woo again!

Raven, as always, nice job on the chronicles :).

I totally have nothing to say... sorry... brain is fried.

*runs to read Joy's drabble*

Zan1781 said:
I'm in on the story idea, Joy! Woo!

Good! I was hoping I would get you on board too. I'll try to write a first chapter this week or if anyone else wants to do it, be my guest. It will be fun to see what we can come up with as a combined force. And yes, I have done this before but never on a board for the world to see and never with the freedom to add anything that you want so this could be interesting.
In other news, a short scene out of our very own Swarrick Conversations (Changed the name because the real season seven is starting soon):

Warrick: Whoohoo!!!!
Sara: What?
Warrick: The conversations will not stop when the season begins!!!
Sara: And why are you so happy about that?
Warrick: Because I can say whatever I want in those conversations! Watch!!! I love Johnny Depp!!!
Sara: Eh...Warrick, your fascination with Captain Jack Sparrow was our little secret...
Warrick: Not anymore...Another one; I think the color pink looks stunning om me!!
Sara: Warrick, please stop...
Warrick: No! I want to tell the world my secrets, damn it! I love listening to Britney Spears!!!!
Sara: Right, we rally have to go now...Bye, girls.
Warrick: Sometimes I don't wear underwear!!! I used to...Hmmmppppfffff!!! {Sara has knocked him out cold}
Sara: I love these conversations too, I always get to be the smarter person.

What can I say, I'm a crazy person...Oh, the more serious side of me can be found in a new Swarrick drabble in the fanfic forum. Check it out!

I checked out your drabble and it was great! Both of them are really wonderful. Hi everyone! *waves* I decided to pop in and look around. You girls seem fun and happy. Plus you're okay with multi-shipping! :)

I never really thought about getting Warrick and Sara together, but I gotta admit, they look gorgeous and they share some similarities. They used to be edgy around each other but they're definitely more comfortable now.

I think I'll make an icon or two for this pair. :cool: Or at least help you all out in moving this thread to a new thread # 3.

Hestia said:
I checked out your drabble and it was great! Both of them are really wonderful. Hi everyone! *waves* I decided to pop in and look around. You girls seem fun and happy. Plus you're okay with multi-shipping! :)

I converted someone into seeing the light with my drabbles!! :lol: :lol: Boy, I'm good ;) No, welcome Hestia, I really hope you stop by more often, even with your mulit-shipping ways, you'll fit right in.

I think I'll make an icon or two for this pair. :cool: Or at least help you all out in moving this thread to a new thread # 3.

A promise of icons is even better, now I love you even more ;) And also, thanks for offering us help to get to #3, we kinda need that. Did you hear that, girls!! We need help! *cough* start posting more often *cough*

In other news, I saw Killer for the first time today and really liked the fact that they had a scene together. They sat next to each other and they seem to get each other so well. I really like that Gil and Cath were on the opposite side of the table and that both couples seem to share the same work connection. Warrick and Sara always remind me of Cath and Gil, two totally different people who make a perfect couple to solve crimes together.

Hey guys,

first of all:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, cheers and congrats for the new page, folks!!! Damn how I missed that. :lol:

Secondly, welcome to our newbies *clapps hands in excitement*, it`s so great to have you here Tori and MiaCharlize!

Thirdly, I am so sorry for not being here for 3 looooong weeks. God how I missed all of you and I hope you guys can forgive your little, lovely Tini. Please? *makes puppy dog eyes* :(

Now to join the discussion:
Joy: Would you guys like to see Swarrick as a couple on screen?

Ehm........nope. I enjoy their chemistry and banter as very good friends who understand and help each other and a real relationship would destroy that, so please keep the friendship route TPTB. Though now that I think about it......I honestly wouldn`t mind a hot make out session on a piano! Got a thing for "Pretty Woman", sorry. God, somebody should write a fanfic about it! :devil: Yes Joy, back for the first day and my mind is already ( or still? :confused:) in the gutter. :lol:

Joy: With that I mean that they would probably have one drunken night together and then Grissom and Cath would know how much they loved Sara and Warrick. Swarrick would just be a way to get to GSR and YoBling then. Not that GSR needs any help getting there (Did I just say that? ) but you get what I mean.

I love you! :rolleyes:

Zan: Some people enjoy the mystery of it all, and the "chase."

I know exactly what you mean with the "chase". Happened to me with the Gilmore Girls. After Luke and Lorelai came together I stopped watching the show, cause they had absolutely zero chemistry as a couple: they didn`t spend time together anymore, they never kissed, the sparks were gone.....it was just horrible. :eek: Another thing is letting a couple hook up too early.....*cough* Dawson and Joey *cough......god in season 2, writers, what did you think??!! Their break up was bound to happen. Besides Pacey and Joey were way cuter. :p

And since GSR is my main ship *yeah, yeah stop throwing things * and they danced around each other for 6 damn years, I am satisfied with them actually beeing together and after seeing the bedroom scene I think it works on screen too, but that`s just my opinion so don`t freak out. :cool: And Joy hun you are right: I love `em better with romance in it. ;) It`s even save to say there is no TV show I watch without me shipping a couple. Sick huh? :lol:

Joy22 said:
Warrick and Sara always remind me of Cath and Gil, two totally different people who make a perfect couple to solve crimes together.

You know I never thought about it this way, but you are totally right cookie! They are kinda "working matches" and seeing them solving cases is like foreplay for me.... LOL:lol: Ok, now I just have o say this: MY GOD I`M SO EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW SEASON, 9 MORE DAYS!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Last but not least: Hestia I love your banner!
wub.gif
That`s exactly what I was looking for.......you made it?

You like my banner? I love you for noticing!
Hug.gif
I did make it and it took me five days! Three of those days were spent just looking for the right pictures.
I'm sure no one is mad with you, just look at all your in-depth responses! Overall, I agree with everything you said, Tini ;)
Seeing a couple on-screen isn't all it's cracked up to be. Many people say they want to see their couple become canon but really what more can they do after said couple actually becomes canon? If everything is all happy and love it would be pretty boring. They could only go the troubled relationship route and that's a format that doesn't always work.
Subtlety is awesome. You can always speculate with hints. :D

On a visual note, I promised an icon and here's the first one I made (simple but hopefully okay).
Swarrickicon01.jpg

Tini said:
Hey guys,

first of all:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, cheers and congrats for the new page, folks!!! Damn how I missed that. :lol:

Finally, my girl returns and this page gets blessed. That makes me a very happy camper. :D

Thanks for taking part in our discussions again, sweetie. I love your new posts, you bring up some very interesting points. I think the fun of shipping lies in trying to imagine what can be. In some cases canon can overcome your expectations, like GSR for instance. I may not completely agree with that couple but it does make them both happier on screen. Swarrick is not a couple that would be better in canon, the fun lies in the fact that we see something there where the rest of the world sees two people just working together. I like that, it makes me feel special. :D

Ok, enough babbling. I had some other things to say. First off, Hestia, I love your avatar too. I always like your avatars by the way, they're creative and one of a kind. Secondly, thank you for joining our Swarrick club, you even included the ship in your banner. That makes me very proud. ;)
Finally, a new drabble was posted in the fanfic thread. Check it out!

Thank you Joy22!
Glomp.gif
Of course I included Swarrick in there! :) Notice they are slightly larger than the other couples. (don't tell the other Sara-shipers!) This pair is cool and calm, as shown by that pic.

I read your drabble and since I didn't say anything there I'll say it here: so angsty and dark! But so sweet... you are definitely giving this couple some dark edge.
I like that. ;)

I agree with everyone, it is a great banner. Oh and nice to meet you Tini . I loook foward to talking..ehm..posting with you. (One more of my sad attempts of humor)
Speaking of humor, I plan to post my first fanfiction story on fanfiction.net. Even though it is a yobling story I would still love if you guys read it. I'm a total multishipper.

Another question, does anyone know ANYTHING about the whole Tina situation.

Oh, BTW check out the great season 7 trailer on cbs.com.

Whew, that was a longest post I ever written. :lol:

Hestia : Of course I included Swarrick in there! Notice they are slightly larger than the other couples. (don't tell the other Sara-shipers!)

LOL. Oh I promise we won`t tell, hun! :D Besides, it`s from my most favorite promo pic (season 4, right? ), so I have to give you extra props.

Ehm......*cough* If you E-V-E-R get tired of it......maybe you would let me use it?...... :rolleyes: *cough*....yeah.. mmm.

Anyway, back on topic: Well, we all know that GSR is canon now, but I think every other "Sara" couple could have worked on screen too. I mean, she has so much chemistry with every freakin` guy on CSI (even Hodges, mmh ok...... not Hodges! :lol:) , it`s amazing. The only disappointing thing for me is that Swarrick was never as flirty and touchy as Snickers or Sandle. Maybe they have to much respect for each other? We`ll never know. But hey, they look hot so who cares. :lol:

Tori09 said:Another question, does anyone know ANYTHING about the whole Tina situation.

Not exactly, we just hope we`ll never have to see her again - j/k - :lol: no I think a clear break up in one ep would be nice, wouldn`t it? Let`s end this stupid storyline once and for all. :eek:

Oh, BTW check out the great season 7 trailer on cbs.com.

Oh yeah, I love the all the promos, especially the one from GD, when they are dancing around the table . That`s too funny. :lol: Speaking about promos: has anybody seen the John Mayer CSI music video? Beautiful, really - really great! You honestly have to check it out.

I plan to post my first fanfiction story on fanfiction.net. Even though it is a yobling story I would still love if you guys read it. I'm a total multishipper.

Gotta love multishipping! ;) And of course we want to read your story babe. Just give us the link when you`re ready, ok?

And Joy : Your drabble is awesome, but I already told you. :)

Hestia said:
I read your drabble and since I didn't say anything there I'll say it here: so angsty and dark! But so sweet... you are definitely giving this couple some dark edge.
I like that. ;)

Thank you! It's good to see that you guys don't run screaming from my drabbles. I have such fun writing them, I always have trouble with the long stories, I kinda lose interest after a while. This solves that perfectly. I still have to continue New Beginnings one of these days though but writing my thesis kinda comes first now. :(

Tori09 said:
Speaking of humor, I plan to post my first fanfiction story on fanfiction.net. Even though it is a yobling story I would still love if you guys read it. I'm a total multishipper.

I would love to read your story, I'm not really a big mulitshipper as anyone in this thread could tell you but I've grown to appreciate YoBling, I blame Ru for that! ;) So post the link and we will spread all our wisdom on your story :lol:

Tini said:
Oh yeah, I love the all the promos, especially the one from GD, when they are dancing around the table . That`s too funny. :lol: Speaking about promos: has anybody seen the John Mayer CSI music video? Beautiful, really - really great! You honestly have to check it out.

That Mayer vid is awesome, it makes me look forward to season seven a lot. Haven't seen the promos yet, maybe today if I get the time.

One final thing: The Swarrick drabble thread is open to everyone, which means that you are all free to post your own drabbles in there. I don't want you guys to feel I'm claiming that thread, it's supposed to be a thread for us all but I guess I'm the only idiot writing these things :lol:

Man, was this a long post!

Whoa! I'll read all these posts this weekend, but I just watched WTG again, and I saw the Swarrick scene outside of Jim's room! I don't know how to get a screencap of that, or I would! But it was cuuute!

Ah yes, the Way To Go Swarrick scene. All I can remember is that there was something blocking Warrick's face! But I think you can check out csi-caps.com for the screencap. :)

One final thing: The Swarrick drabble thread is open to everyone, which means that you are all free to post your own drabbles in there. I don't want you guys to feel I'm claiming that thread, it's supposed to be a thread for us all but I guess I'm the only idiot writing these things :lol:
I wouldn't be able to write Swarrick drabbles as good as yours, Joy22. But I definitely know that you're no idiot! *wags finger*

LOL. Oh I promise we won`t tell, hun! Besides, it`s from my most favorite promo pic (season 4, right? ), so I have to give you extra props.

Ehm......*cough* If you E-V-E-R get tired of it......maybe you would let me use it?...... *cough*....yeah.. mmm.
:D Yeah I think it was from season 4. Thanks for the props. I will definitely give you the banner as soon as we get to the new thread. (*coughmotivating-everyone-to-get-to-new-threadcough*) ;)

Zan1781 said:
Whoa! I'll read all these posts this weekend, but I just watched WTG again, and I saw the Swarrick scene outside of Jim's room! I don't know how to get a screencap of that, or I would! But it was cuuute!

I can fix that :) Tini posted some pics of that scene a while back!

Huggle (and it looks like she's nibbling on his ear xD)
She never lets go of Warrick ;)

And the drabble thread- hold your horses, Joy, I'll post in my own good time :p

And wb Tini! *huggles* We've missed ya! And yay, we got our blessing! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back