Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tini said:
Question ( and I expect you to think hard ) : Do you REALLY want me to make a poll about a church? :lol:

Hmmmm, yeah, when you put it like that it does sound kinda crazy :lol: :lol: I still thought it was a fun idea though which makes me a bit crazy too I guess :D

Anyway, I'm all for a church in either Rome or Paris so Lass has the deciding vote! :D That's a big responsibility, so think carefully!

And yes, I take this weird, fully made up, idiotic religion very serious but c'mon, it's the best religion ever! Do you people know how much attention I have been getting ever since I decided to wear 5 buttons open all the time? :lol: :lol:

Joy22 said:Do you people know how much attention I have been getting ever since I decided to wear 5 buttons open all the time? :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: No, you didn`t! :lol: :lol:

Picture that: If you insist something like that, then I need proof, girl. :devil: Follow the evidence.........

Well , actually I thought, he catched her cheating in this episode ( then packs his bag and runs away with Sara :rolleyes: j/k ), but after I´ve seen the pictures it does not look like we`re getting a divorce, soon.

Oh all this pressure ok......hmmmm....let me think..

Ok the Swarrick church will be located in...........

*drum roll please*

ROME!

P.S. I have to say one of the main reasons is I would love to hear Warrick speak Italian to Sara lol! And i think Warricks 5 button style would suit Italy! :D

Rome has my official support, mostly because it's the city that I would love the visit one time. I've never been there and the history geek in me hates that!

Anyway, on to things that concern Swarrick. I want to know what the tv guide says too! :D Please tell us...Pretty, please? :lol: :lol:

Oh, maybe we should make a Swarrick trip to Rome some time! We can find a good place for our church and walk around while wearing a unbuttoned shirt, that would be fun :lol:

Ok, off to take my medication now...

Ok Watcher, spit it out, you can`t just come in, excite us as hell and then leave. Where are your manners? :lol:

Joy22 said:Oh, maybe we should make a Swarrick trip to Rome some time! We can find a good place for our church and walk around while wearing a unbuttoned shirt, that would be fun :lol:
Ok, off to take my medication now...

Yes, please do that, hun. And I know I repeat myself here, but: YOU ARE NUTS!! :lol:

Great choice, Lass , Rome is beautiful. Though I secretly wished you took the city of romance *sigh*

Tini said:
Yes, please do that, hun. And I know I repeat myself here, but: YOU ARE NUTS!! :lol:

But you love me, right? :lol: You should, I'm very lovable... :lol: :lol:

Anyway, now that I've taken my medication and are therefore completely sane again...fine, you people can button up ONE button of your shirt but that is as far as will take it!!

I had a new idea, we've discussed favorite Swarrick moments but never favorite Swarrick fic and since Swarrick only really lives in fanfic, the question is; What is your favorite Swarrick fanfic?

I love the authors J9, who has written beautiful fics and I can't possibly name just one favorite from her, and Lemonjelly. She wrote the terrific Wake the Hope.
You see, I do have good taste, even if I am nuts :D :lol:

Joy22 said:But you love me, right?

Never question my ability to love you , girl! :D

I had a new idea, we've discussed favorite Swarrick moments but never favorite Swarrick fic and since Swarrick only really lives in fanfic, the question is; What is your favorite Swarrick fanfic?

Great idea, but sucks since I never remember the title of a story. ;) Well, gonna try it anyway......so, since y`all know my love for the Swarrick + Griss story, cause I already talked about it on more than one occasion :rolleyes:, let`s save you another repetition and go on with the next.

Have to give a short summary now, maybe somebody`s able to recognize them and gives us the name?

Ok......it`s settled around season 3, I think. Sara is pregnant with Hanks baby and Warrick is the only one who knows. They are working the case with the bamboo stick. In the end she has a miscarriage and he takes care of her.

One of the most original and interesting Swarrick stories I´ve read was when they meet in Frisco or NY? No clue, but Warrick never became a CSI and owns a Jazz Bar instead. That`s where they meet, fall in love bla, bla.....in the end she visits him while he`s playing the piano and he looks at her ,asks what`s wrong, she sais: "A friend of mine, Gil Grissom, called, he needs my help in Vegas".
War response something like ( hehe, so funny ) " The one you had a crush on in College? :lol: Well, you have to do what`s best for you? I won`t stand in your way....." to sum it up, she turns Griss down and stayes with Warrick.

I just realized that I`m focused on triangle fanfics....weird. :eek:

Tini said:
One of the most original and interesting Swarrick stories I´ve read was when they meet in Frisco or NY? No clue, but Warrick never became a CSI and owns a Jazz Bar instead. That`s where they meet, fall in love bla, bla.....in the end she visits him while he`s playing the piano and he looks at her ,ask`s what`s wrong, she sais: "A friend of mine, Gil Grissom, called, he needs my help in Vegas".
War response something like ( hehe, so funny ) " The one you had a crush on in College? :lol: Well, you have to do what`s best for you? I won`t stand in your way....." to sum it up, she turns Griss down and stayes with Warrick.

I remember reading this fic - that was a long time ago though. I think it might have been by J9, but Im not sure. Im probably wrong.

No Kurdt, think you are probably right.

And I got the story somewhere , but I`m too lazy to search for it, right now. ;)

Tini said:
No Kurdt, think you are probably right.

And I got the story somewhere , but I`m too lazy to search for it, right now. ;)

Both of the stories you mentioned are by J9 :lol: The one where Sara is pregenant with Hank's child is from J9 and the alternative universe story is hers too. Isn't Warrick a club owner in that one?
Anyway, I loved both of those but all her stories rock. I really can't remember anything that I've read from that woman that I didn't like. It's a shame she doesn't write Swarrick anymore. :(

Joy22 said:Isn't Warrick a club owner in that one?

See, you don`t read my posts properly, cause I said he owns a Jazz Club/ Bar!!!!!!! ;)

Anyway, you are right, all of her stories are awesome. But why did she stop writing? Lost interest? Well I honestly wouldn`t blame her. This little Swarrick sceentime, we got over the last 3 years..............doesn`t really encourage writers or gives them something to work with.

It`s a shame, cause they got so much chemistry together! I mean, we don`t want them to hop in bed ( hehe, well, maybe we do :devil: ), but working a case or having some friendship interaction, shouldn`t be that hard for TPTB. :(

Edited: After all we are realists, there will never be a Swarrick relationship on CSI. :rolleyes:

It was a small spot about Warrick's marriage going on the rocks and not to feel to sorry for him. (but they made it sound like Cath. might get with him) Of course I know you guys don't have any faith in that.

Sorry about not being around, guys! I went out for the weekend with my family!

The Chronicles of Warrick and Sara Part Seven

jawdrop.jpg

Sara: Oh my god! That looks even worse!

And thus Catherine and Sara discovered that Warrick turned blue, making him look even worse. So they decided to get to work together and find out a cure.

cbsc1.jpg

Cath: Here's a website entitled 'The Cure for Catherine Willows' Secret Concoction That Turns Very Attractive Men Into Fluffy Little Fuzzy Wuzzy Furballs'.
Sara: Huh...interesting.
Catherine: So...when Warrick is changed back to normal, I'm going to take him out to--
Sara: Shut it, Willows.

lhb3.jpg

Sara: Look at these hands! These are the hands he likes to have around him!
Catherine: Oh, now that was a low blow!

lhb2.jpg

Cath: Fine, keep him! I'm going to get you! And your little dog, too!

And then Sara thought she won the argument as Catherine stormed out of the lab.

Boy was she wrong.

TBC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back