Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kurdt

kurdt Prime Suspect

Maybe that havnt shown them being attracted to each other cause they are trying to be professional - but we all know that the both have the hots for each other! :devil:

And Joy, Nick doesnt do anything for me either. I only have eyes for Warrick!! :D

2. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

I know!

I know, too. But if I tell somebody " Fiiiiiineeee suit!", then that means the whole package, know what I mean?

Heheh, oh yes, I do. Niiiiiice body! Hot as hell. Would burn through steel. I´d say, let`s find out. :devil:

No, your not! Can`t remember anything, either, which is sad! Guess we need another chronical part, to cheer up.

Raven ?

3. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

:D

The Chronicles of Warrick and Sara Part Six

[​IMG]
    Doctor: So what seems to be the matter, Ms. Willows?
    Catherine: Well, my little baby just won't eat!
    Warrick: Because I'd rather die than eat that crap they call dog food!
    Doctor: So...Warrick, can you open your mouth and speak for me?
    Warrick: Erm...ruff!

[​IMG]
    Sara: So what seems to be the problem?
    Doctor: Well, there's a woman here with a dog, and she says he won't eat.
    Sara: SCORE! I knew beating up that woman coming out of her car and taking her white doctor's coat was worth it! Which room are they in?
    Doctor: The one to your right.

[​IMG]
    Doctor: Are you new here? You don't look familiar...
    Sara: I, uh...uh...no, I've been here for, uh...a while!
    Doctor: Really?
    Sara: Yes, I...uh...a lot of people just can't remember my face! Bye now!

And with that, Sara runs off to Warrick's room

[​IMG]
    Sara: Alright, Catherine! Give me the dog and this won't get complicated!
    Warrick: Ruff! I mean...hey! Sara, you came!
    Catherine: *gasp* How did you get in here?
    Sara: Erm...well, you know that little old lady that works here?
    Catherine: *gasp*
    Warrick: I don't care what you did, just get me the hell away from her!!! *ear twitches in Catherine's direction*

POOF!

Sara and Catherine just gasp as they see a white puff of smoke erupt around the cute little fuzzy wuzzy-- I mean... Warrick, and wait to see what it uncovers

TBC!

4. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

:D WOW, THAT WAS FAST ! :D

:lol: :lol: Your imagination and creativity is priceless! Using the Jorja pics from ER into your story? Brilliant.................................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you so much Raven , I´ve got tears in my eyes!

:D :D

5. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

:lol: Thanks, Tini, but it's been done before, I believe JayneEmilysRealm has done it in the Sara/Cath thread :D

And no problem :lol:

6. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Just take the praise and walk with it, girl! Don't tell anynody that somebody else has used these pictures before. We wouldn't know anyway! :lol: :lol:

Ok, now that I've showed how immoral I am...I loved the story! I was so into it that at first I thought; "Why is Mark Greene there?" and then I thought; "Oh, yeah, she was on ER." :lol:

Can't wait to see what happens next!

And Kurdt, glad to see we agree!
    Also,Tini, I forgive you for your Nick obsession but only because I love you :lol:

7. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

*wipes sweat* Puh, know I´m late guys.

Was just cheating at the Snickers thread :lol: ( *whispers* they`ve got sceencaps of shirtless Nick, check it out!)

And no, I am not sorry!

After all Joy said .....
    See? It`s you own fault, hun! :lol:

Hehe , now back to Swarrick , if I recall correctly, you still need to answer a question, Missy! What do you think would have happenend, if the plot wasn`t for Sara to investigate Warrick? ( this sentence sounds so wrong, grammer wise )

8. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I don't care what you say, not even shirtless Nicky pictures will make me cross over to the dark side :lol: Besides, shirtless Nicky pictures? Whatever, I want shirtless Warrick!! :lol: :lol:

So, to answer my own question, what would have happened if Sara never had to investigate Warrick?

I think there would have been some tention between them. No matter what, Warrick was still Grissom's favorite at the time and with Sara's competitive attitude...she wouldn't have liked that.
    But, in the end, she would have liked him faster. He is a very sweet, laidback guy and he always seems to balance her, even back when they were fighting like cats and dogs. :D
    I don't know it she would have found him attractive, I mean she likes the Grissom types, Warrick is anything but a Grissom type. ;)
    But she probably woud have trusted him more, something that was lacking big time when they first met and with them opening up to each other more often and actually trusting each other...Who knows what could have happened?
    Sigh...We could have been the biggest ship on this forum but instead we became a bunch of idiots who get estatic when they share a lunch together :lol: :lol:
    Life sucks sometimes... ;)

9. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

:lol: :lol: LOL :lol: :lol:

Oh baby, I want to hug you so bad right now. We always knew we were pathetic, but hey, what happened to your famous " Whatever......shit happens!" attitude?

Come on, Swarrick love is the best, especially off-screen! :devil:

10. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

That's still there too. I made peace with the fact that they are never going to happen on the show but it is a pity.
    Next to the fact that they would look smoking as a couple I also think that they could have had an equal, sensible and loving relationship. One that makes more sense to me then any other couple imaginable on that show.

But I'm still very happy with the great Jorja/Gary friendship offscreen, the fantastic Swarrick authors out there and of course the most fabulous shippers on this tread. We rock! We even have our own religion :lol:

Damn it! I really wanted to crack page 3 there!

11. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Good girl. :D I`m proud of you.

Always the romantic, Joy!

Less is more, don`t forget that! We might be a only few , but hell, a crazy bunch of people!

So, since Lass still hasn`t done it, yet, though I asked her 2 times ;), I`m going to post our bible now:

Ladies and Gentleman let`s present the 10 commandments of the Swarrick religion.....

1.commandment: Thou shall wear your shirt with 5 buttons open. (Warrick style)

2.commandment: Thou shall not be in love with your boss and never see the hotness surrounding you. (Sara style)

3.commandment: Thou shall greet all girls/boys who you are attracted to, "Hey Girl" or "Hey Boy" (Warrick style)

4.commandment: Thou shall not tell your boss to fire the prettiest boy alive just because he gambles every now and then (Sara style)

5.commandment: Thou shall not marry a girl/boy you`ve only known for 2 month. ( Warrick style)

6.commandment: Thou shall bring lunch for your workmate when bad spouse gets it wrong (Sara style)

7.commandment: Thou shall save your friend from pipe-bombs whenever pipe-bombs are near you (Warrick style)

8.commandment: Thou shall smile while standing next to a lovely coworker with a baby in his arms. (Sara style)

9.commandment: Thou shall tease boss about co-workers needing them (Warrick style)

10.commandment: Thou shall not have the Grissom-look in front of Warrick (Sara style)

Let me do that for you, Buttercup. ;)

12. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I still love our religion. It makes me smile every time I see those commandments :)

And let's not forget the church we invented to go with our religion. We had big Sara and Warrick statues and couples getting married with five buttons open :lol: :lol: It was a fun church!

We still have to recruit Gary and Jorja though, maybe we should make plans on how to do that. We could write them a letter telling them all about our cool religion but that might get us a restraining order :lol: :lol: Oh well, we could always try ;)

Oh, and congrats on page 3!! Tini, hun, time to do your thing! It'a new page, you can say it again :lol:

13. kurdt

kurdt Prime Suspect

Man, I love those commandments!! :)

Yay - we're on page 3!

14. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Ok, since you`re all craving for it.........*rubs hands*

:lol: YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! CHEERS AND CONGRATS, FOLKS!!!! :lol:

True, but we still didn`t decide WHERE exactly our church should be!

Writing is out. Come on, we buy 2 tickets, take the plane and recruit them face to face........ or skin on skin.... :lol:

15. kurdt

kurdt Prime Suspect

Lmao!!

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.