Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
iwantboromir said:
lol, keep it coming. No pic of Warrick blue? I half expected a picture from lilo & stitch.

Heh, that would have been funny :lol:
Anyway, it was great once again! :D :lol: I especially loved the hands part and, as always, I want more!!!

And Tini, I always read your posts very carefully, like word for word and then I try to memorize your messages ;) but last night I was just very tired. Therfore I kinda missed the Jazz club owner remark!
I checked out J9's website and as far as I can see she does write, sometimes, but she moved on to other shows. Pity :(

Joy22 said:
iwantboromir said:
lol, keep it coming. No pic of Warrick blue? I half expected a picture from lilo & stitch.

Heh, that would have been funny :lol:

I`d say It would have been damn HILARIOUS! :lol:

Raven.......great as always, so thanks for sharing. ;)

And Tini, I always read your posts very carefully, like word for word and then I try to memorize your messages ;) but last night I was just very tired. Therfore I kinda missed the Jazz club owner remark!

Good to know. If that was the case I forgive you. :rolleyes:

I checked out J9's website and as far as I can see she does write, sometimes, but she moved on to other shows. Pity :(

Oh, that`s really sad, but hey, we still got you, Meg, LJ and all the other awesome Swarrick writers, right? :)

Tini said:
Oh, that`s really sad, but hey, we still got you, Meg, LJ and all the other awesome Swarrick writers, right? :)

Sure you do! I'm planning a new story as we speak but still...I like writing but I'm no J9. It seems to me that it's not a great swap :lol: :lol: Although, LJ and Meg are very good so maybe they can fill up the void she has left.
You know, I better mail LJ some time and ask her if she writes smut... ;) That would make you a happy camper, wouldn't it? :lol:

Joy22 said:Sure you do! I'm planning a new story as we speak but still...I like writing but I'm no J9.

Doesn`t matter how you judge your own writing, hun. In my eyes you`ve always been as good as J9. And I can`t wait to read a new fanfic. :)

You know, I better mail LJ some time and ask her if she writes smut... ;) That would make you a happy camper, wouldn't it? :lol:

:eek: :eek: Really? :eek: :eek: You....you would do that ? :rolleyes:

Oh come on, you are probably just making fun of me right now. :( Never expected you to be a cruel person, Joy, that´s mean. *sniff* *wipes tears*

Tini said:
:eek: :eek: Really? :eek: :eek: You....you would do that ? :rolleyes:

I would do that for you but I know that's she doesn't write it. Because of the same reason that I don't do it either, we just can't write it. :lol:
In her case there's another reason, she's only 16 and she doesn't want to write stuff like that while being underaged.
The fact that she is 16 was mindnumbing to me :eek: Her fics are so good and mature that I would have never guessed.

Joy22 said:In her case there's another reason, she's only 16 and she doesn't want to write stuff like that while being underaged.

Hold on, she`s 16? For real?......Wow, 16, what a surprise.. :lol:

And she`s the one to finish "The Underdog", right? Got a question to this whole co-writing process. How exactly does it work? You e-mail each other once a week to discuss further development, or decide it on your own? And what about the last chapter? Lay everything in LJ`s hand and hope she makes the best of it ( which I´m sure, she will )?

I´m really curios, so tell me.

Well, I felt like posting a picture.

Thought it`s cute?

And Warrick`s facial expressions are just priceless, he seems to say : "WTF?........Picture that!"

The story was actually written a couple of months ago. We used to e-mail each other new parts and some were edited before we continued. We decided that LJ should finish it because well, I simply felt she had to because she is the best writer in the mix. Eventually we were satisifed with the result and Cecile decided to post the story chapter by chapter, once a week. I guess she wanted to have a many reviews as possible, which is pretty smart :lol: :lol:
You can actually see that some of the chapters that I wrote were from a couple of months ago, I changed my style somewhat recently and these chapters look a whole lot like my first Swarrick stories. So, that's the inside scoop :lol:

My last advice, make sure that you check the last update out next Sunday. The last chapter is a beauty, she did exactly what I expected her to do. She did great :D

Hey guys, i'm loving the Warrick stories on fanfiction. I've wrote a Lost fic on fanfiction.net haven't finished it yet cause i've been busy, was thinking of writing a Swarrick if i get time :D

Thankies, guys :D

normal_fn212.jpg

Warrick's in La-La Land! :lol:

normal_fn295.jpg

Sara's enjoying this experiment :lol:

normal_fn299.jpg

More wandering eyes on Mr. Brown's part? And, oh! Grissom, too! :lol:

God, I love the boxing scene, Warrick is just so damn sexy, it should be illegal. :devil:

Joy, thanks for giving me an inside glance at co-writing. But let me sum that up, so, you three got this story in store, for MONTH now and keep torturing us by posting one little piece every week? Dear lord...........that`s.....something! :lol:

quoth you HAVE to give us the next part of your chronicle :lol: that's really funny :lol: i want MORE!!!!! wonderful pics btw :D

Tini said:
Joy, thanks for giving me an inside glance at co-writing. But let me sum that up, so, you three got this story in store, for MONTH now and keep torturing us by posting one little piece every week? Dear lord...........that`s.....something! :lol:

Hey!!!! That wasn't my idea!! And in all honesty, it wasn't ready a month ago it was ready SEVERAL months ago :lol::lol:

Anyway, love the pics quoth!!! They rock, like your story! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back