Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll remember to put a link to the story. The cruise is going to Mexico, Caymen Islands, Haiti, and Jamaica. Im real excited. But I'm also excited about posting my new story. I think that Sara and Warrick are just the perfect couple. Mabye i'll write a new story when they take a cruise or something. O.K. focus Eva. Stay on subect and stop letting your mind wander. ( Slaps hand )

Hey all u lovely people! :) I need some help. :D Was there an ep where Sara called someone at the end and asked to go out/hang out? I remember chatting with someone who suspected (and could justify) that it might have been Warrick she called. Does this ring a bell for anyone? :confused:

it's "you've got male" ruzila, season 2 ;) hope that helps :D

Actually there were a lot of suppositions about the one she had called: some said it was Rick, other Nick or Hank...Who knows except sara? :D

Thanks, Night! I really, really appreciate it! Yeah, chapter three of Dinner and a Movie is up, everyone. Except I just noticed that I spelled Ruzila's name wrong. Must go fix! I see some Warrick/Sara moments coming up. :)

Hey guys! :D I posted a new WS story in the fanfiction and it's on ff.net as well :) It's called "Don't Shoot Me; I'm Only the Piano Player" :p And Tini, darling, I'm sorry but this isn't the smut I promised you yet :p

Hey everyone - I've been reading the amazing quoth's fic and she hinted for me to drop by so I thought I would.

I'm not a huge Warrick/Sara fan (I'm actually GSR and Yo!Bling, with a lil bit of Snickers *ducks*) but I'm fairly open-minded and it's a cool ship nevertheless.

So...hi. lol. I said my piece. There ya go quoth. With writers like her, it just pulls me in ANOTHER direction! lol. But anyway *bows and worships quoth* I want more fic! lol.

My mom is a Sara/Warrick fan, and I acknowledged and mused over the ship for quite awhile lol.

Xx Mia-Sara xX

*sniffle* Cordelia...you're...so...AWESOME! :D :lol: Thank you so much, and thanks for stopping by! We're all a little crazy in here, but we're good, friendly crazy so it evens out :)

Your mom's a Swarrick fan? *gasp!* Well get her over here, girl! :lol: :p She'd fit right in, right guys??? We're always looking for new Swarrick fans! :D And you said you're primarily a GSR shipper/YoBling! shipper with some Snickers- well, I'm a multi-shipper too, but I've just fallen in love with Swarrick :D Warrick and Sara have this chemistry that's just too cute to ignore :p

Wow.. I just re-read my post, and I think I was on a crystal light sugar high when I wrote it! Except... there IS no sugar in crystal light!

First of all, Cordelia, welcome to the thread!

And second of all... I think I'm seconding/thirding/fourthing the fact that they make a cute couple. Because Sara is so innocent, and Warrick is just... aww!

Woo Zan I wuv your writing too! lol. I love that Commited one you two are doing!! *sigh* I'm such a fangirl* lol.

My mom would never admit she's obsessed enough to come on here, but I will attempt to pursuade her lol. I mean, she's already lost all of her morals with Grey's Anatomy - I caught her cruising the website and she got this guilty look on her face. lmao.

I admit, Warrick and Sara do have chemistry - so do Gary and Jorja, I guess it runs in from their real-life relationship.

Btw, thanks quoth, that was real sweet lol. :D

Xx Mia-Sara xX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back