Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zan1781 said:
Anyhow, do we have any more cute pictures? Actually, is there a Swarrick picture thread? I should go check it out, if there is!

Nope, we don't have a Swarrick picture thread, mainly because there are not a whole lot of pictures to share. They were seen together often in the beginning of CSI but lately it's kinda hard to find recent pictures of them. To bad because they look smoking together! :devil:

Zan, I read your fic and I really like it, so don't you stop writing

Thanks, Night! I appreciate that :).

Nope, we don't have a Swarrick picture thread, mainly because there are not a whole lot of pictures to share. They were seen together often in the beginning of CSI but lately it's kinda hard to find recent pictures of them. To bad because they look smoking together!

I wonder why not! Maybe different filming schedules and such. I've heard of some shows, where actors never see each other, because their scenes film at totally different times. So sad! I want pictures! *sigh*

I should just go photoshop some. Although... I don't own photoshop. Or paint. Or... whatever!

Zan1781 said:

I wonder why not! Maybe different filming schedules and such. I've heard of some shows, where actors never see each other, because their scenes film at totally different times. So sad! I want pictures! *sigh*

That could be the case, they didn't see much of each other in season five, with her never working any case with him and of course the actors spend less time together too. I read an interview in that time where she said that she got all excited whenever she would read in the script that she did have a little scene with him. She would call him and be all excited that they were working together for once. Sweet, isn't it? :D

That is very sweet :).

You know, I just re-read the script where Warrick was talking to Cath about his wife (you all know the title, I do not. Bodies in Motion? Who knows!). But it's interesting, because there's major wiggle room for divorce, annulment, whatever. Having only dated Tina for a couple of months, well... yup! And just the way that he worded info about his relationship made it seem... odd. Of course, then you have Catherine's line about losing the fantasy of dating Warrick... and the whole season finale. But ignore those tiny things, and we're home free! Because they're cute together. :)

I second that Zan , they are so cute together!!

Ok, this is my last post in here before I leave on a holiday for 15 days but don't cry people, you will survive without me :lol:

I have two parting gifts for you guys:

First off, I updated New Beginnings. Chapter five can be found here:
New Beginnings chapter 5

Second, I give you guys the last picture in that wonderful threesome of pictures that Ru gave us a while ago:
How cute...

Ok, that was it from me for a while. Keep spreading the Swarrick love girls and I'll talk to you all in two weeks time! :)

Aww, I'll miss you Joy22! Enjoy yourself on your holiday! :)

YAY!! Fanfic update! :D Thanks Joy22!

Aww! I love that pic of those two! Thanks for the awsome parting gifts Joy22! *hugs*

We're on the second page! We're getting stingy, people! :p

Ooh, and I have my idea for my smut fic. In the first season episode To Have and To Hold, there's a scene where Warrick and Sara are alone together in the bedroom... :devil:

Start writing! What the heck are you waiting for!

And also, peeps, I forgot to mention. Chapter two of Dinner and a Moive is up here. Hope you enjoy it :).

But seriously, Ann, get writing!

Joy and Zan I really love both your fics and I can't wait for more update ;) You two are really great writers.

Hey my lovely Swarrick mates! How have you been? Thought I'd hop in and say hello! Vacation is great, but I miss you all sooooooooooooooooo much. :D Going to be back home next wednesday. :)

Sorry, I can't see Joy's pics though (maybe it's because I'm sitting in a internet cafe right now? :confused:*shrugs* ). Is it the one where Jorja is wearing the blue dress? Absolutely beautiful and since somebody asked, you can find Swarrick off screen pictures at jorjafox.net. Anyway........did I miss something important? Keep me up to date guys and since I'm already here:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY cheers and congrats folks!!! :lol: :lol:

Come on, y'all missed my blessings. :p And Togu, it was about damn time for you to show up again.

Great story Zan! Send you a review some minutes ago. You really feel at home in our community, don't you? That's great. :)

quoth_the_raven said:Ooh, and I have my idea for my smut fic. In the first season episode To Have and To Hold, there's a scene where Warrick and Sara are alone together in the bedroom... :devil:

BRING IT ON, BABY!!!!!! :devil: Don't forget you promised me hun.

Ooh, an internet cafe! Good idea! So you stopped in to say hello, but you didn't leave any vacation details! *looks outside at rain, rain, and more rain* Do you have sun? Heat? I

Thanks for the info on the offscreen pics; I'll have to go check that out! Cool!

And Night, thanks for the compliment... I appreciate it!

And thanks for the review, too :)

See you when you get home!

Hello my fellow shippers. I just want to let you know that I will be posting my Swarrick story on fanfiction.net ASAP. I'm going on a week long cruise all next week but if I don't post it before then, expect it soon after. :)

Ooh, you're going on a cruise? Excellent! Where to? I went on a cruise once, and it was lots o' fun :).

When you post your Swarrick story, can you please stick a link here, just so I know where to find it? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back