Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joy that last picture was soooooooooooo cute! Where do you find all of these.

OMGosh that pic is soooo awesomely cute :) They look perfect together <3

ETA: I decided to try my luck at a Swarrick fic. No, there's no smut :lol: Maybe some other time ;)

Things Happen

Slight spoilers for "I-15 Murders" in this chapter :D

I think Ru once posted that picture here, I don't know where she found it, I do know I was in love with the picture once I saw it. They are so extremely cute in that picture!
Also, littlesara1 , it's good to see another Swarrick story out there, keep that up!

I will post a chapter of New Beginnings before I leave in a couple of days, as a sort of parting gift. :lol:

Joy22 said:

I will post a chapter of New Beginnings before I leave in a couple of days, as a sort of parting gift. :lol:

That's nice ^^
I love all of your stories, at least the ones I've read so far :p

hey cov_city_rules :) Welcome to the Swarrick tread ;)

Hi back, cov_city_rules and welcome to the thread. Pop in anytime you want, even if it's just to say hi ;)

We did it peeps, we cracked page 18 and since my hun isn't here: Cheers and congrats, folks!!!! Yeah, it's not the same...:lol: There is just something special in the way Tini writes that.

Finally, night , thanks for liking my stories or what you've read so far ;) I recommend you don't read my older stuff since you still like my writing so far :lol:

Another pic from the cute couple:

He likes to touch her arm too ;)

Hello cov_city_rules! It's great of you to stop by! :D Welcome to the Swarrick thread.

Aww! These 2 are so lovely together! Thank for the amazing picture Joy22! :)

csi_fanatic87 said:
Aww! These 2 are so lovely together! Thank for the amazing picture Joy22! :)

Don't thank me! Ruzilla gave us these wonderful pictures a while ago, I'm just re-sharing them :lol: By the way, there is still one more to go... ;) I'll probably add that one before I leave on my holiday with a brand new scenario and a link to a new chapter. I got to keep my favorite shippers happy, right? :D

That was the CUTEST picture! That was a little more than a touch... that was a squeeze :).

Squee... *sigh* Is it healthy to squee this much in one night?

It's always healthy to squeeeeeeeee!! As long as you're squeeing for Swarrick. LOL :lol: :D Extremely cute pic there Joy **SQUEE** :)

You guys have me totally hooked on Swarrick, and because I was squeeing so hard, I had to go and start a Swarrick fic. I've never (ever) written for Warrick, though, so be warned, if you check it out. You can find it at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3034506/1/, or of course, on Talk :). But I hope you like it! Squee!

I really like it, Zan !! It was great and you write Warrick very well. Really in character, I also like how you made them go see my favorite movie :D Please continue this soon!
In conclusion: SQUEEEE!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Aw, thank you! I appreciate your comment (here, and over there), Joy! Hehe... I have to write the next chapter. But I didn't go to bed until 5am last night, I was squeeing so hard... I felt like I was on a massive sugar rush, except... I didn't have sugar. Wow, I'm babbling. This might be a long day!

Anyhow, do we have any more cute pictures? Actually, is there a Swarrick picture thread? I should go check it out, if there is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back