Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

:lol: :lol: :lol: LOL , HILARIOUS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my god, Raven this is so funny!! You are killing me, girl! How do you come up with this kinda stuff? You`ve got to stop watching Riddick!

I`m really trying to catch my breath right now!

Yo Lass, you won`t forget our 10 commandments? Guess it`s the episode after this weeks, but I`m not sure!

2. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Tini, I honestly don't know. Just kind of comes to me, I guess. It comes to me just as fast as Tom Cruise's sanity is departing this world :p

3. iwantboromir

iwantboromir CSI Level One

Ok, as requested I am uncloaking my lurking device. As always, when I enter a new thread, I try to bring gifts. This is my fav pic of the two swarrick

4. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

My ex-boyfriends looked nothing like him, sadly :lol: They were white and blond, not really Gary material. But that's ok, I'm not as insane in real life as I am online so that all works out.

Loved the continuation of the comic, it was hilarious! Great job and I envy you, I wish I was that creative. Please, please continue the goodies.

And hey, iwantboromir, thanks for stopping by and for giving your gift. I like that picture, especially the looks on both their faces :lol:

5. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

LOL, how true.

:lol:Now I´m immensely tempted to make a remark about Tom Cruise`s sanity - or better insanity - but I´ll fight it down! :lol:

Joy , you surprise me: No Gary doppelganger? ( funny to write the engl. version ;)) Wow, you ill, or what?

Back to my question previous posts ago, cause I want some answers and a great Swarrick discussion: How do you think their relationship would be, if Swarrick was really going to happen?

iwantboromir, I´m very proud you stoped lurking, that`s great, hope we get to see a lot.

Edited: Still no page cracking, it`s driving me nuts.

6. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Nope, no Gary doppelganger. Girl, do you really think there are TWO in the world! I don't think so! :lol:

But to answer your question, I think a Swarrick relationship would be sizzling. :devil: Not just because of them but I also think that a lot of people would be a bit unhappy about the union. (Cath, Greg, Griss) It would be fun to see how they would cope with that but I'm guessing that they wouldn't tell anyone at first, with the exception of Nick maybe. Just to see where they were going and to figure out by themselves if they were good for each other.

So, that's my opion. What's yours?

Edited to say: heheh, I did it! Page two!!! :D

7. kurdt

kurdt Prime Suspect

I agree with Joy22's opinion. I also think warrick would be very overprotective of her.

YAY! Page 2!

8. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

WOOT, WOOT......yeah page two!

:lol: :lol: Cheers and congrats, folks <- I´m so sick of it! :lol: :lol:

Jeez, you are so evil, Joy! Hehe! * rubs hands* :devil: Their reactions would be priceless, love to be a fly on the wall if it ever happens.

Well, as sad as it is: I would definitely enjoy it! You know how much I`m addicted to the bug man, but you get what you deserve, baby...........

And I´m 100% sure, Greg would be happy for her, too, after all he`s one of her best friends.

Ok, now to answer your question:

Know it sounds cheesy, but I´m convinced Warrick would be the first man in Sara`s life to show her what real love means. He`s such a lovable and caring guy with this big heart and great mind.

When I imagine them together I see harmony! He would take care of her , make sure she eats enough and gets enough sleep......it`s the little things, you know?
    Of course, their relationship would have ups and downs, like every other couple, but in the end all tears and fights are worth it.

And you know my thoughts always kinda seem to be in the gutter, which is true ( most of the time ) :D, well surprise , I´m a romantic at heart ( shhh, don`t tell anybody ) that`s why their relationship, in my eyes , would be built on trust and love, not passion or sex!

Though this harmony and balance concept works in the badroom, too. ;)

9. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Joy, you envy me? Me? Aw, shucks! :lol:

Well, I'm sure Cath would be pissed about if they were together...hence the comic! :lol:

10. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

Hell I'd b pissed. :lol: Oh wait, it's Gary I want... Warrick is already spoken for. :p *dodges things thrown by Sara and the Swarricks*

;)

So this isnt Swarrick per se... but you guys would still appreciate Jorja and Gary together in a pic, no? I bring presents kind of late but they're goodies! :D No. 2 is my fav :)

(I think this gets me another present Joy ;) )

Gary and Jorja

11. kurdt

kurdt Prime Suspect

Awwh those pics are so sweet :)
    Swarrick make such a cute couple!!

12. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Ru, I love you girl! :) Those pics are awesome...
    Man how I wish I was working on a...eh...present right now. I want to, believe me I do but I'm having trouble finding something that fits our man. But when I do, you'll be the first one to see the result.
    I was so happy with those pics, they look HOT together and I've never seen them before! :D

And Tini, ahhhh, your post had me smiling all the way. I knew you had a big heart behind all the smut layers! :lol: That is exactly how I think their relationship would be and you said it perfectly.

Ok, I'm off to stare at my pics now. That was exactly to inspiration I needed for my last chapter of The Consq. of Flirting! :)

Edited to say: Yes, quoth the raven, I envy you. Those comics are great and I wish I had the creativity to make them up!

13. kurdt

kurdt Prime Suspect

14. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Yeah, I can't see them :(
    I don't have permission according to my computer. Well, I want permission!!!! :mad:

Ok, calming down now... :lol:

15. kurdt

kurdt Prime Suspect

I edited the post - try it now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.