Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tini said:
Year, I liked the lunch scene, too and most of all: " Tina.....Baby!", cause it has the same ring and is easy to change into: " Tini....Baby!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's always about you, isn't it? :lol: :lol: They should have named his wife Joy or Joyce... damn it! :D

Yeah, going back to earth now. First of, thank you Ru for making a second appearance here! And to answer your question as the Swarrick expert that I am... *ahum* No, nothing happened last year except for the scene with the pipe bombs in Down the Drain but I''m sure you'll remember that episode for reasons that have nothing to do with Swarrick ;)

And Tini, I love your icon girl! She's so pretty in it and I'm proud of you for figuring out how to put up an icon all by yourself!

Also, tonight is the premiere of the lunch scene for me since there are showing the ep for the first time on Dutch tv. I can't wait to see it :D

Joy22 said:It's always about you, isn't it? :lol: :lol: They should have named his wife Joy or Joyce... damn it! :D

Hey, give me a little credit, I thought it was funny and, most of all, never layed any claim on him. BECAUSE: I told you he could be yours, from the beginning! :lol: :lol:

If I had to choose, I´d still take Nicky *cough* table* cough* ( if you can follow me )!

Also, tonight is the premiere of the lunch scene for me since there are showing the ep for the first time on Dutch tv. I can't wait to see it :D

I hate you right now!!!! We are still chewing on season five and it`s driving me nuts.

Tini said:
Hey, give me a little credit, I thought it was funny and, most of all, never layed any claim on him. BECAUSE: I told you he could be yours, from the beginning! :lol: :lol:

That was a joke, sweetie. You know I would never say that and mean it. I actually thought is was quite funny too so when he says it tonight I'll be thinking of you. ;)

And who you kidding? You would not pick Nick, it's Jorja all the way baby :devil: It's why you want me to write Swarrick smut :lol: :lol:

Joy22 said:And who you kidding? You would not pick Nick, it's Jorja all the way baby :devil: It's why you want me to write Swarrick smut :lol: :lol:

OH MY GOD, YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I laughed so hard *wibes tears* :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know me so well, it actually scary!
But I´m not living in denial....YES YOU ARE RIGHT - Give me a night with Jorja and I´m happy!

Helloooooo? who wouldn`t want that? I mean, look at her!

ebay02.jpg

About tonight`s episode: Please do that......I´m sure you`re going to laugh at this scene, cause you`d remember our conversation! Ah, before I forget, while you are watching take a closer look at War`s shirt and tell me what you see! Ok?

Tini said:
Ah, before I forget, while you are watching take a closer look at War`s shirt and tell me what you see! Ok?

Hey, I wanna know what we're looking for too :D

ruzila said:Hey, I wanna know what we're looking for too :D

Hehe, a lttle nosy today, aren`t we Ru ? :lol:

Well, let me give you a hint: It`s nothing you haven`t seen before, but at the same time very uncommon for Gary to actually let us see it on the show!

Got a clue what I´m talking about? Hey, it`s nothing spectacular, just something Joy and I made fun of, a while back and it`s a test for her if she remembers ! :D

Edited: But don`t worry girl, it should be obvious for you to recognize it, too, even without the background information......I even joked about it today!

I saw it don't worry. He was living life by our religion. :lol:
That scene was so cute! I think that was the cutest Swarrick scene we have seen in...well...forever. Except for the "Tina, baby" part.
I know it resembles your name, Tini, and I did think about you. ;) But "Tina, crap!" or something like that would have worked for me too. I just don't like the wife, I still think it's an insane out of the blue plotline that makes no sense to Warrick fans. Because the Warrick we've known for the first five years of the show would NOT get married out of the blue. But that is not the point now.

And, Tini, yes I know you. I know why you're here! You are here for the S part of Swarrick while I'm all for the part that remains: Warrick!!

Who can resist that? Not me...

I love my man... :devil: Ehhh...getting back to the topic at hand, it was a cool Swarrick episode!

Edited to say: I just say a short interview with Gary in which he says: Weird people like me but that's ok because I like weird people too! :lol: :lol:

You see, there is my proof! He likes me too :lol: :D

quoth_the_raven said:
I love that pic...I have it on photobucket :D

The Chronicles of Warrick and Sara...Part Two!

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/7Raven7/catherinegun.jpg[/image]
Catherine: Bring it on!
Warrick: *gasp*

TBC!

LMAO!! :lol:
This is great! :D

I knew you would pick up on what I was refering to, get a goldstar for this, Joy! Speaking about our religion, Lass should post our 10 commandments, after all, this is a new thread and we seem to have quite a few new people around.
Please, would you do that Lass ?

Joy22 said:I still think it's an insane out of the blue plotline that makes no sense to Warrick fans. Because the Warrick we've known for the first five years of the show would NOT get married out of the blue.

Mmh...we discussed that before... agree with you all the way, TPTB really messed up with the story line and probably knows it, too. Maybe it`s one of the reasons Warrick is getting less sceen time in season 6, cause they feel the need to make a relation to his wife everytime he shows up on the show ( example: Yoko Ono part, though it was funny ) ? Who knows, but I think they are trying to get rid of her lately!

And, Tini, yes I know you. I know why you're here! You are here for the S part of Swarrick while I'm all for the part that remains: Warrick!!

Well, it`all about balance, isn`t it? You know I´m proud to represent the S part in our thread. ;)

Cute picture, hun and you are so head over heels for this man, incredible! Did your ex - boyfriends look like Gary? :lol:
I can picture your criteria in potential future husbands: tall, green eyes, great chest, awesome voice.....hehe, just kidding.

Question for all: How do you think their relationship would be, if Swarrick was really going to happen?

Love your pic, Raven , keep going girl!

Edited: Next post is going to crack page one, I can feel it!

Uh-oh guys, Cath's got some tricks up her sleeve! :eek:

The Chronicles of Warrick and Sara Part Three

And suddenly, with both ladies at gunpoint and an absolutely stunned Warrick, a man jumps out from seemingly nowhere and grabs Sara

normal_vt035.jpg

Catherine: *laughs*
Warrick: Nooooo!
Sara: Dammit!

catherinepicsmirk.jpg

Catherine: What are you going to do now, Sara?
Warrick: Cath, can't we just--
Catherine: Shut up, Warrick.

csi16.jpg

Catherine: We'll escape using this hidden passageway!
Warrick: But Sara--
Catherine: Get in or she dies!
Warrick: *sighs* Fine.
Sara: Warrick! Don't!

But it was too late. Minutes later, Sara as able to sudbue the random guy who jumped out at her

ndsc1.jpg

Sara: I am so going to kill you, Catherine!! Wherever you are!!!

And thus Sara's search began

cbscedi.jpg

Sara: Come on, Warrick! You were here the last time I had to look for you...

TBC...

LOL! i love it!

So when's the next new episode on in the U.S? Is it the eposiode with the supposed
"Love you too, Warrick"
?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back