Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Mmh.... won`t promise anything yet, but I`ll try my best, Babe. Everything to keep your little shippyheart beating, even if that means long and stressful conversations with Gary, to convince him into working sessions with you. :rolleyes:

What we discussed so far is exactly why they`d make such a great couple: an equal balance of similarities (childhood, smart ass ) and opposites ( bad temper/ relaxed behavior), black and white , Ying and Yang.................just perfect!

Well, admit, you wouldn`t have it any other way! :D

2. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

You know me too well :lol: :lol:

And yeah, like Jenn has said many times before they are complete oposites but in a lot of ways they're also so similar. I think they both have these walls build around them and only really show themselves once they trust people. I think that was one of the reasons why they didn't get along in the beginning. They're also both stubborn and completely confident in their own abilities. They are opposites but also more alike then they want to admit.

Also, thank you for the sweet review, Tini. But, I already have a new story idea in my head and as much as I love you, I don't really need your help. You will not infect me with your smut ideas! :lol:

3. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Yep, Yep, Yep....God I love it when you go all psychologist on me. :lol:
    New profession, Joy? Think about it, you could definitely make lot`s of money with it!

So to sum that up in one sentence: They would be perfect for each other, if not as a couple than ,at least ,as best friends!

But TPTB had obviously no intention to go that road, which is sad, cause I always enjoyed watching them together. And season 5 was, without a doubt ,the height of our non screen Swarrick time!

The whole team breake thing was more than annoying for me and if it wasn`t for my fab. GSR moments , I`d say this season was the worst of all, refering to interactions between Sara, Warrick and Nick. I think CSI had lost a lot of it`s spirit and charm, by doing so.

Well that sucks, cause I really wanted to do something creative, for once in my life!

4. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Yay! New thread!

The Chronicles of Warrick and Sara! A little present :p

[​IMG]
    Sara: So Grissom wants me to work this four-nineteen solo...
    Warrick: Great, so I'm stuck in the middle of a god-forsaken sewer looking for god-knows-what.
    Sara: How about I pick you up at 4:45 for an early dinner?
    Warrick: Deal.

*at Sara's crime-scene*

[​IMG]
    Girl: Guess who I saw in the seeeewer!
    Sara: Warrick and Catherine, it's normal, they're working a case together.
    Girl: That's not what it looked like to meeeee!

Paranoid, a worried Sara rushes to Warrick's crime-scene

[​IMG]
    Sara: Warrick!
    Catherine: *gasp*
    Warrick: Sara! It's not what it looks like, seriously!

[​IMG]
    Sara: Hands off, Willows.

:lol: Now, I like Cath, but you mess with Sara's man and she messes back :lol:

5. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL, girl this "story" is awesome and shows us one thing:
    " Nobody should mess with Sara Sidle`s man!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you very much! Great banner, by the way and we all know from which scene!!!!! :D :D :D

6. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Thankies :D Glad you liked it. :)

Oooooh, and speaking of 'that scene' from my banner...lookie what I found!

[​IMG]

Well, I think Warrick's enjoying himself :lol:

7. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Yeah........*sigh* these good, old days.....I miss them.........

Guess Sara`s enjoying herself as well ! :lol:

was to big to post directly

8. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

:lol: WTF is Grissom doing there? Get outta there, Gil! :lol: But seriously, who wouldn't enjoy themselves with an almost-shirtless Warrick in the room? :p :lol:

Oh...and from the pic I posted last...there's actually multiple possiblities of what Mr. Brown's wandering eyes are looking at...

[​IMG]

:lol:

9. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

*looks at comic*

:lol:

So this is where you've been hiding, Ann-Marie?! LOL

Nah, you're not hiding. -I dont get around like I used to but its great running into you again. :) That comic was great.

Hey all you Swarricks! :) A little late but congrats on the new thread. It already has such a great start... Great pics, comic and I learned a whole lot about Gary and Jorja just at inception. WOO HOO!!! :lol:

10. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Shhhush! Don't tell anyone ;) :lol:

11. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Quoth, honey, do you really need us to answer that?

You do? Okay then - Who wouldn't enjoy themselves with an almost-shirtless Warrick in the room? I can count the number of sick, sad individuals who wouldn't on but one hand - but they're all boring and stupid, so who cares about them? :D :lol: Count me in for some shirtless Warrick fun :D I'd say throw in some shirt-less Sara too, but the PG-13-o-meter is hovering just behind my head :p

Does anyone know if we have any upcoming Warrick/Sara scenes or cases where they're working together in the finale 4 eps? I've been going spoiler-lite this past week (and its killing me) :lol:

12. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

quoth the raven great comic! It was fun to read and it showed us how tough Sara can be. Don't mess with her man! :) I also love the picture in your banner, it seems like mister Dourdan has wandering eyes sometimes... :devil:

And, Ru , posting in the Swarrick tread?? Are you lost, girl? Do you need me to guide you to the light again? YoBling is this way, follow me, this way... :lol: :lol:
    No, it was great to see you in here! Stop by more often!

And lastly, Tini, I actually thought about studying psychology once but I went on to study history instead. I know, it makes no sense :lol: But hey, my science is still all about people :D

And I also didn't like season five all that much, I like it when different people work together and season five didn't give us much variation in that department. Well, at least, in season six we occasionally see Swarrick working a scene together. That always makes for good eye-candy :lol:

13. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

Lips are sealed Ann-Marie :D

*looks at comment about individuals who would not enjoy a shirtless Warrick and looks at Joy* I think Joy and I happen to know some visually impaired folks. :p ;) *thinks of Joy's sister's preference and shudders* :lol:

No Swarrick specifically in the spoilers for the last four that I've seen, but if its just a small scene they hardly mention those -you know how that is.

I'm not lost. I go wherever Warrick and Gary go but you've been nothing less than gold with me, course I'm gonna hang out with you a bit. :) You even got Tini to pay us a visit in Warrick's thread, so I have to come in here to check all the cool people. :cool:

I dont remember what happened Swarrick wise last season. Did anything happen? But this season I can easily recall a few of their scenes. My fav, Warrick gets stuck with a crappy lunch and Sara shares hers. :)

14. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Good to have you here Ruz, plus: we are indeed - very cool people. And I found your Warrick site all by myself, cause Miss Joy had obviously no intention to inform me about it! That hurts..... :( I thought you`d love me, hun?

I´m still looking forward to our " Love you too, Warrick!" scene. :D Would be funny if it happened, just hope the writers didn`t cut it out.

Mmh, wait and see!

Well, * thinks hard*.....no! :lol: Or nothing exceptionally special to remember, but Joy is our Swarrick expert here, so you`ve got to answer this question, hun.

Year, I liked the lunch scene, too and most of all: " Tina.....Baby!", cause it has the same ring and is easy to change into: " Tini....Baby!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I`d love to share my food with him!* sigh* :devil:

Edited: Heheh, I finally did it....you like my new icon, Joy? Thought it was about time and well, we got a new thread, so this is a present for myself!

15. xscots_lassx

xscots_lassx Witness

I loved the lunch scene they were so sweet swaping there lunches like they were in high school lol! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.