Sara & Warrick # 2 -- " Hey Girl ! "

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Apr 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Hehe, "Golden Globes" 2004, hun!

Yeah, I found them, too!!!!!!!!!!! At the JFO site!

Edited: Admit it, I´m good! :lol:

2. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Fine! I'll admit it but only because you found the source of the pictures. :lol: Well, at least now we know that they were still very cozy two years ago :devil:

3. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

:lol: Aw, you guys are so sweet :lol:

Joy, I know, the dog is kind of like him, isn't it? :lol:

4. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I knew I wasn't crazy! You see it too! Well you should since you made it but still....It's a dog with Gary qualities all over him :lol: :D

5. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

:lol: You girls are totally nuts and maybe on dugs, too! :lol:

Or you need glasses.

Back to Sara and Warrick, please? ;)

Joy, I read the new "Underdog " chapter from Meg, very cute.
    When are finnishing " The cons. of flirting"?

6. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Yeah, he does! :lol:

The Chronicles of Warrick and Sara Part Five

It's day two away from Sara, and Warrick has started to question his sanity. Catherine had been driving him absolutely crazy, from her trying to put bows in his fur to her trying to make him go fetch the paper, he's had just about enough of it.

[​IMG]
    Warrick: Oh god please help me! My fur is making me sweat and I'm starting to get itchy, I don't want fleas!
    Catherine: Oh Warrick! Baby come here, I have a little surprise for you!

[​IMG]
    Catherine: It says here that it comes in three different colors! Oh, Warrick, you're going to look so cute in this!

[​IMG]
    Warrick: Sara, please help me.

[​IMG]
    Nick: You know, Sara, have you tried those new dog treats?
    Sara: Why would I need a dog treat?
    Nick: Well...let's just say the last time Catherine...did something like this, the victim turned into a siberian husky.
    Sara: I'm listening.

[​IMG]
    Sara: *sniffs* Ugh...Nick, I sure hope that this works.
    Nick: Oh they do, trust me.

[​IMG]
    Sara: How would you know?
    Nick: Just forget I said anything.
    Sara: Right.

7. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Girl, I love you..........this story is fabulous!

And the puppy is soooooooooooooooooooo cute, but can I get my sexy Warrick back, pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeeeee! :lol:

8. iwantboromir

iwantboromir CSI Level One

The pup is cute, the story is hilarious, but no....ithe dog does not look like my guy.

9. xscots_lassx

xscots_lassx Witness

hellooo! That is one cute puppy! And those pics at the Golden Globes are sooo cute, they totally suit each other.

I was thinking about Swarrick today and how it would be cool if Sara was the first to know if he and Tina broke up.

I could imagine a cute wee scene where he shows up at her house after he leaves Tina and says that she lived closest to him and he needed a place to stay.

10. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I so love The Chrononicles of Warrick and Sara!! Too funny! :lol: :lol: and I don't care what you all tell me, that puppy looks sweet and so he reminds me of Warrick! I'm with you, quoth!!! Don't know if that's a good sign but I'm with you!

And Tini, I'll start writing the last part of The Consq. of Flirting today or tommorow so it won't be long, I promise!

11. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Great, baby, I`m really looking forward!

Ok, I ran out of topics yesterday, any suggestions?

Well, has anybody seen the "Searching for clues" photo on CBS.com? 2 weeks ago Warrick`s wedding ring was missing in the picture, but now they changed it and the ring is actually there! :eek: What do you guys think? A hint ?Rumors also said, this whole marriage thing was just a put-up job for a new plot direction and it was planed to get rid of Tina from the beginning. Oh how interesting! :p

Edited: Is anybody, except me, going to post today?

Heaven send you, thanx, Joy!

12. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

That sound quite interesting! We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

I was thinking about something yesterday. We know how Sara and Warrick met, not a pretty picture and it coloured their relationship from the start. But what if the whole Holly thing never happened and Sara would have just started working there without the 'I have to investigate your every move' part. What would have been different?
    Would they have become friends right away? Would she have found him attractive? :D So many questions and I want you guys to give me the answers! :lol:

13. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Very good question, Joy!

Hardly!
    If somebody new comes into a team of people who have known each other for years, mistrust and skepticism is a foregone conclusion.... on both sides, by the way!
    This person is seen as an intruder, no mather how much the Boss might trust her abilities and sais she`s a good girl.

Though I think War would have tryed to warm up with Sara, cause after all, he really isn`t a cruel person. But friendship takes time, even without the tention we saw between them in season 1.
    And both are very private people, which makes it more difficult to gain their trusts.

I might remember you of the locker room scene: " Fine suit and well......just fine." In my opinion she already found him attractive , even with his mistakes ( hello, you`ve got to be blind not to do so, this man is a god ). :lol:

And after all, it`s her job to be observant! ;)

14. Guest

Guest Guest

PLZ vote for CSI on http://teavee.com/csi/ ....click positive comment......otherwise bones or 24 is going to beat us........vote once every 5 mins. We are at number 1, but they are catching up CRAZY fast!

15. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Yeah, but she was talking about Nick there. Warrick was in his suit and Nick without suit, as you might recall :devil: And she said; Fine suit, reffering to Warrick. The rest of her comment was meant for Nick. I guess she liked him without his shirt. I wouldn't know anything about that, I like Nicky, but he doesn't do that much for me. I guess you can agree with her on the 'Nick is fine' part :lol:

Anyway, she has never given any indication on the show that she thinks he's attractive, which is just plain odd :D
    On the other hand, neither has he. I don't recall anything between them that would show them being attracted to each other. But maybe I'm just missing someting here :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.