Sara Sidle and Det Vartan

haha i thought i was the only one with a crush on him. now i find there's a whole thread here about him. this just made my day. :D

ooooh do they? they should - I dont see many icons :( sadly..

Maybe we'll start getting more shippers soon :D

I know. I wish they had their own haven where you can post Fanfiction and everything Sartan related.

Wow I think that is very honourable. Most GSR only beleive in one ship and one ship only and do not see either of them with anyone esle, as they feel theirs is the only one. You saying their is a slim chance of them not working out is very brave and honourable. Good for you!!!!!
Thats quiet the bold statement you got there. But im going to have to disagree. You cant stareotype everyone who likes Grissom and Sara together to ONLY like that ship and feel that OURS is the only one.
Cause thats hardly fair.
I see many ships.. Of course Warrick/Cath as a close second. I can see Sandle out there to. And I can also see Grissom/Lady Heather.
I happen to like the whole Det Vartan/Sara idea. There cute and there hair matches:)
(Four whole ships I can see.. I guess Im not as blind as you assumed I would be)

I agree with you there Live4GrissNSara. I'm huge sara-multi-shipper, if Sara's in the mix I'm there, which includes GSR. Infact I am a really big GSR fan, but that doesn't mean a girl can't have options. hehe

I'm also a YoBling and Cowpoke fan. It's fun to mix and match!

I also GSR, Sara just needs some lovin' :D

GSR is my biggest passion by far, but I agree that Sara will need some lovin' *IF* GSR won't happen. I see Vartan as a great option in that case. They don't have "friend" vibes, he's mature, and good looking. Looks like someone who could be there for Sara. I wonder if they'll give him more scenes this season.

ETA: I can totally picture Sara calling him "Tooooniiieee" :D :D

Warrick pronounced Vartann in the premiere like VARtan. So, so far Sara is the only one who calls him varTAAN.

We know Sara has this habit of stretching last syllables (I don't know if you could call it that, I'm not a native speaker)...I think it is sexy: Toonniiee Vartaaann :D

I also GSR, Sara just needs some lovin' :D

GSR is my biggest passion by far, but I agree that Sara will need some lovin' *IF* GSR won't happen. I see Vartan as a great option in that case. They don't have "friend" vibes, he's mature, and good looking. Looks like someone who could be there for Sara. I wonder if they'll give him more scenes this season.

ETA: I can totally picture Sara calling him "Tooooniiieee" :D :D

Yeah that would flow nicely from Sara, since she has such a sensual voice.

We know Sara has this habit of stretching last syllables

Oh, I bet she wouldn't elongate them in bed ;). "Faster, VARtan!"

Looking at that picture makes me wanna bite his earlobe. Anyone else? No? Just me? Okay, then.

Back