Sara Sidle and Det Vartan

Wow okay I'm going to try and kick start this thread because I like this ship!

Given the history of GSR, how do you think Gris would react if/when (hehe) something started with Vartann? Would he act all grumpy like with Hank or do you think he'd be better with it give the time that's passed? What about everyone else like Greg or Nick?

Well, here in Brazil, we were talking about Vartan. He´s very good looking, and maybe a guy for Sara. Grissom don´t make a move, soooooooooo...
She deserves and needs to be happy.
Nice couple...

Alex Carter is definitely yummy. And he does play a lot of cop roles. Saw him recently in an episode of Blue Murder (Canadian cop show about task force investigating cops accused of crimes) and I said to myself "Vartan!!!!". I could definitely see him as a challenging match for Sara.

kewl, does anyone have any piccs of the Blue Murder show, I heard that he's in the film The Island so i'll have to keep my eye open :D

That's why I didn't want them to turn Sofia into a detective, cause now Vartann will get no screen time.

I did notice Vega will be in a future episode, so that gives me hope at least. But still, meh. I love my Vartann.

Back