Sara/Jorja Leaving..... *May contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara *May contain spoilers*

I do find it a strange idea that she will leave in the middle of the season but as said, she will be back and I trust that she will be.

At first I said that I will stop watching CSI when Sara leaves but there seems to be a story line surrounding her leaving and I think I do want to keep on track with what happens, especially because she will be back.

MiaCharlize said:
OMG, now I'm really glad it's only a few more eps... They should have killed her in the finale, instead of all this over-exaggerated drama...

I totally agree. If someone is going to leave a show then make a clean break. Don't leave it to speculations, confirm it right away. My head is so dizzy from all of this back and forth stuff, but I'm glad it's finally put to rest.

She's staying, she's going, she's staying, she's going... Jeezo which one is it?! :p

I was never Sara's *biggest* fan but I did like her. End of an era! :eek:

I personally don't get all the drama with her departure either, but I think CBS gave her an option not to be killed off so she can come back as a guest star. That's what I think anyhow. I think JF wanted something to fall back on (which I don't blame her)just in case it's hard for her to find something else that she likes just as much. I will miss Sara on the show, but I'm delighted to see an end to GSR.

I will miss Sara on the show, but I'm delighted to see an end to GSR.

Ditto. I just hope that there won't be constant Grissom scenes in which he receives letters or calls from her. When Sara is leaving I want her to be gone completely instead of a pretense appearance, reminding us that yes she's still with Grissom and yes she will be back some day. I have no idea how they're gonna write her out but I'm hoping for something like Sara needing a break, meaning she will be absent from the whole team and scenery.

handbag39 said:
She's staying, she's going, she's staying, she's going... Jeezo which one is it?! :p

I was never Sara's *biggest* fan but I did like her. End of an era! :eek:

End of a Sara ;)

Leaving... staying... It has been quite confusing. Its good its all been cleared now. Shame it is like this but I support Jorja all the way.

I'm really getting sick of CM and her constant talk. So Sara's leaving, but she's coming back... What the HECK!?!?!?

Ah well maybe they just wanna keep us busy discussing. And maybe they just wanna drive us insane and make us confused.

IT WORKED! :rolleyes:

I dont really understand why the producers are letting Gris and Sara get married, or rather, engaged when they know she is leaving. What are they going to do? Break them up in the final episode? Or are they going to marry them off but we just wont see Sara. Like she may perhaps quit her job but will still be in Grissoms life, we just wont be seeing her in the eps.
I hope they do something like that rather than breaking them up, and I am not just thinking about GSR here, bt I would like Sara to have a good send off, rather than having an upsetting ending for her depature, like breaking up with gris and all.. :(

dont really understand why the producers are letting Gris and Sara get married, or rather, engaged when they know she is leaving. What are they going to do? Break them up in the final episode? Or are they going to marry them off but we just wont see Sara. Like she may perhaps quit her job but will still be in Grissoms life, we just wont be seeing her in the eps.
I hope they do something like that rather than breaking them up, and I am not just thinking about GSR here, bt I would like Sara to have a good send off, rather than having an upsetting ending for her depature, like breaking up with gris and all..

Well that would make for a happy ending for GSR, but then I don't like the loss of Sara's identity. She would then be nothing but Grissom's wife...as she's giving everything up for him. I don't like that at all. I'd prefer a break-up over her quiting her job...to do what? Be a house wife? Find a new career? That doesn't speak Sara to me...but someone who is so lost. I can see Sara taking on a CSI job in a different city...

I think Sara is going to be so stressed and unhappy with her job, that she moves to San Franscico and get's a new job. Grissom and Sara will still be together because he is planning to move with her, but has to wait in Vegas (the rest of the season) while Ecklie finds replacements for Grissom and Sara. Then, at the end of the season, Jorja Fox will come back to guest-star in the finale and most likely the final episode of the show.

That's what I'd like to happen anyway! :)

Personally, I hope they don't make the finale of the show about GSR. :rolleyes: Considering that it started out with that this season...I seriously doubt it will end that way. Or at least I hope not. There are many more characters to watch other than them. I think if Sara leaves...which she does...I think she leaves with cold feet about getting married and her life in general.

Yeah, but I don't believe CM. She's been known to say one thing and do another.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back