Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandlegutter... aren't we neighbours there, sissi, Katie? :D

Awwwwww TEH HUG!!! :D :D That picture makes me happy... *starts imagining it's snowing in the pic* :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! :) Or should I say, MERRY SANDLEMAS :D Wish you a Sandlelicious Christmas, wherever you are :)

Sil said:
Sandlegutter... aren't we neighbours there, sissi, Katie? :D
*sighs* Oh yes, it's the place to be. :lol: :D

Oh I love those pics when there's those fake snow flakes! They're so cool! If anyone knows how to use them, you should put them in Teh Hug pic. Cause that'd be awesome!! :) I remember the first time I was watching Dead Ringer. I didn't know they hugged in that episode so when I saw Greg wrap his arms around her and pull her into a hug I was like "AWW!" *thud* Now I have a craving to go watch that episode. I think I might. I haven't watched season 4 in a really long time. I miss it. :)

Well in my country there's 15 minutes till it's officially Christmas! So, without further ado, MARRY SANDLEMAS!! :D

Happy Holidays, guys!

ericandjorja2xt5.jpg

Ahh, thanks for posting those Sandlemassy-pics! Love the pic you posted, kissmesweet, it's one of my favorite Eric/Jorja-pics. It shows they're very good friends and it's great to see co-stars acting like that.

And the hug, yeah well, that was one of my fav episodes. Dead Ringer, wasn't it?

Hey guys! I'm new here to the board but difinetly Sandle obsessed! This thread is awesome ...you guys are so Sandlemazing!

I loove your graphics, Eva! The Kiss Banner is ama... er- Sandlemazing! <3

Wow! Merry Sandlemas guys!

Good news....my parents bought me s5 with all those great sandle moments! Yay!

Welcome to the thread Fia! I'll ing you the welcome song in another couple of posts because I forget it right now. *sighs* I know, pathetic. :lol:

Well, I'm off to read Hestia's fic! Bye! *waves*
OH! nd here are some Sandle Christmas cookies *passes out* hope they're good!
-Kate

hey kids! yes it is i... The Coroner... i've been sooooo busy! But anyway... i was hoping y'all can do me a favor... Loco Motives, built to kill part I and built to kill part II... sandles?? Anyone??

Oh No!!! I've missed so much. I've been gone for the past...I don't even know how long I've been hibernating for, but I guess I managed to wake up today. :lol:

Welcome Fia, it's great to have a new Sandle supporter here-Stupid rhyming sentences :devil:. We just keep growing don't we *Sniffs* It's so beautiful... :D

Okay, so I'm a little late on this but MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!! I hope everyone got what they wanted and had a Sandle-Spectacular Christmas-yup, I know it's not very good but everyone else thought of the bestest ones. :D

SaraStar, I am lovin thoses images! So cuteyful! The second one made me think "Well, look at what Greg got for Christmas!" :lol:

*Gasps and runs around taking out every Christmas in the post and replacing it with Sandlemas-who thought of that, i love it!*

P.S: Sandle-Spectacular-1.A term meaning a spectacular Sandle moment e.g. Fannysmackin' was Sandle-Spectacular. I must also give credit to my best friend Chelsea for the definition-I thought up the word and example...hehehe... :D

Here is your song Fia:

W-E-L-C-O-M-E
SPELL IT OUT
WELCOME TO THE SANDLE THREAD
WHO'S THE PAIR WE SHIP IN HERE?
SANDLE! SANDLE!
I HOPE YOU LIKE
SPIKING COFFEE, ATTACKING BUNNIES
AND SQUEEING OVER LITTLE SANDLE MOMENTS!
WELCOME!

Thank you, thank you very much.

Hey TheCoroner I've never met you before but hi and welcome (back?) to the thread! :D

*Gasps* SABSTER! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??? *hugs* I was getting worried....don't scare me like that again jeez! :lol:
But I did miss you! :D
-Kate

Aww, Kate! *claps hands* That was really beautiful! *wipes tears out of her eyes* :p

Sabser Thanks so much! I feel so welcomed! :) *hands you a tissue*

Thanks for commenting my graphics, Sabser. Yeah, Greg's one lucky guy getting a kiss from Sara for Christmas. :)

And the welcome song was awesome, Kate! *joins Fia in clapping hands*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back