Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

YAY!

Featured Ship + Great, Sandle-y avvies :D

And only 1 week & 1 day until Fannysmackin'!! Some Sandle? Hopefully? Well, some Greg at least :lol: :)

About Sara licking Greg on the show .. that would be extremely interesting. I can picture her just being like 'Hey Greg. Can I lick you?' And he would think she was kidding, but she's not, and she would lick him. He would lick her back. Steamy romance ensues ...

OH NOES! edited for content over PG-13

LOL!! I smell a fanfic .. maybe I'll write it someday.

Speaking of fanfics. I got a new one up in the Fanfiction section. It's a one shot called For the Love of Greg Sanders. Check it out, tell me what ya think :D

Ughh I had homework all night! :( On the upside.... FEATURED SHIP! No way! My ship has never been the featured ship! :lol: How long are we "featured"? :p

YaM, I lovee your icons!! I love the "first" one!! :devil:

littlesara1, I will read your fic later, I promise!! I just dont have time now. I wouldn't be able to enjoy it ;)

Glad you guys are happy about being the featured ship. You'll be a featured ship for a week. Then I'll stick another one up there.

So, let's get some good discussions going.

Oh why didn't we get featured ship next week when Fanny Smackin' would have potentially given us some excellent sandle worthy discussion! But I am still happy that sandle made featured ship. We get... ummm... maybe we get bragging rights for a week? YouandMe1105 made some nice icons! That couid be our "prize". ;)
I have to say, Ziggy has brought us an awesome sandle sign! Honestly, that's one heck of a coincidence. Maybe you can bring the guy a picture of Greg so he can see the resemblance himself!

I will certainly have to try! I think the main resemblance was in the hair. He had that same crazy, dirty blonde spiky hair going on. He was cute. In a much younger than me way. He said he was 18. I can see Greg looking like that kid in his teens.. which weren't that long ago!

And thank you 1C, for bestowing the great title of featured ship upon us :D So what can our great discussion involve? Hmm.. We could do a "Great Sandle Episode Discussion"?? I dunno.. let's get something goin' on here!

Yeay Sandle is featured ship :D *hands out more cookies*
The icons are great YaM, especially the sandle, firsts and celebrities ones :)

'Great Sandle Episode Discussion' sounds like a great idea ziggy.
How about we start from season 1, and work our way through to s6? just a little suggestion :)

Featured ship!!! That's gotta be a sign. Oh great gods of CSI romance thank you for this sign that this is a truly awesome ship. :p

Yes!! Featured ship!! so happy.

Sandles21 said:
Sara and Greg are hot! So anybody who has the name Sara who's dating a guy who's named Greg and looks like Greg... hott!! :lol:

I know a girl named Sara who's very convinced that a boy named Greg is going to ask her out. (I'm not sure if they're going out. I don't sit with them at lunch.) And guess what!? He has ADHD, and she has black hair. And he has the shaggy hair of Greg's, only he doesn't exactly look like him. (Sadly.)

Had to post on that! :D :p

Hmmm "The Great Sandle Episode Discussion". :D Now that's interesting sounding. So where do we start? Obviously during "Cool Change" when they had their first meeting. I think this picture says it all.

coolchange1su9.jpg

Whom is Sara looking at? :D Greggo, of course.

Oh, if I were Sara, I'd look at him too, seriously. :D

So, any great scenes in 'Toe Tags'? I heard it was a GSR-ish episode. At least, that's what I read.

YAY! Featured ship. I'm really happy :) Thanks, 1CSIM! I'll make a graphic soon, to celebrate this. Can't wait for Fannysmackin'

Hoo-Ra! They're featuring us!!!

Anyway, Sara must take Greg seriously. She'd a be biatch not to and just hurt our beloved Greg's feelings.

Gah! It's been a while since I've been here.

Anyway, nice pics.

SaraStar, I love your graphics!! *saves* :D

Yes Roos, please show us yours!! :D :devil:

OMG did anyone see the promo?! Sara SO has to be there for Greg. They better not have wrote out our scene!! Im so excited!! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* :D

sandersidle said:
OMG did anyone see the promo?! Sara SO has to be there for Greg. They better not have wrote out our scene!! Im so excited!! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* :D

I saw that promo!! I was practically in tears by the end of it!! It's still haunting my memory... he sounded so scared!! Of course, if it was me, I'd be practically SCREAMING!!

OMG NOOOOOOOO NOT GREG!!! AHHHHHHH!! That was absolutley terrifying!! Like the guys eyes and everything! I REALLY hope he doesn't suffer from PTSD!! I would cry!!

YOU GUYS!! THAT PROMO'S GONNA HAUNT ME FOR THE REST OF MY NATURAL BORN LIFE!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back