Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Greg and Sara should make their own line of sunglasses. But that's just me...

Aww i'd love to see them slow dance, itd be so romantic. And of course there'd be clearing table

Reminds me of a song...

"...Get the tables..."

Hardcore entrance theme of the Dudley Boyz :D.

ok im not really a sandle shipper to be honest, but i do love Sara and Greg individually very much, and i love their interactions on the show, and i do love greg, so i should be ok posting here.

i saw these two undeniably cute pics. its cute they get on well off set.

Thanks for those pics Sara Grissom Fan :) I havent seen them before, and its nice to know that even GSRers appreciate the way that they interact on the show :)

Those pics are so great, the suit that Eric is wearing is amazing he looks so gorgeous, and Jorja looks great too.

I really think that the fact that they are such good friends outside the show makes there on screen interaction even better, sspecially, when they have there fun, flirty scenes. It makes the ship even more believable, even if TPTB havent written them anything remotely shippy in there scenes, they always manage to make something out of it, kinda like the arm touching in BTK2 :D

I love the way George is like trying to hold her back in the second picture. Like, 'can't the two of you wait till you're away from the cameras for this?' or something :devil:
It's just so gosh durn cute...All countrified and what-not. Yeah, since the writers are raining on my Sandle parade I've been having more and more Jorja and Eric fantasies. But last night when I was watching a CSI rerun a commercial for Sandies came on...so maybe it's a sign...or maybe I'm crazy...personally I like the first one better.

:lol: Those pics always make me laugh. Now if only that would happen on the show, I'd probably die of happiness. That'd be funny though, out of nowhere, Sara just leans over and licks Greg. :D

haha, that really would be funny. i love those pics, so i just had to post them, so no problem. glad everyone liked. sara looks so pretty in the pics, a bit like courteney cox i personally think.

Well Greg is yummy. Who wouldn't want to lick him? :D I bet Sara's just as dying to lick him too... they just never show it on screen ;) :devil:

Love those pics, thanks for posting, Sara_Grissom_Fan :) It's so cute!!!! :D That's one of the reason why I love Sandle so much. The fact that Eric and Jorja are good friends on and off screen, their chemistry is so real :)

Awww, sandersidle. I'm listening to Snow Patrol too now. Yes, I think 'Chasing Cars' could be a Sandle song too! :D All I could think about is when Greg said he dreams about Sara. I bet at night he'd lie on his bed alone, stare at the ceiling, close his eyes and Sara would enter his mind... "If I lay here / If I just lay here / Would you lie with me and just forget the world?" :)

And of course, the part about:
I don't quite know / How to say / How I feel
Those three words / Are said too much / They're not enough

Greg has obvious crush on Sara but he hasn't told her yet. Maybe he just doesn't know how to... Or maybe he doesn't need the words, cause it already shows, and he just needs to show it, cause words aren't enough :)

Aw, Silhouette that was deep ;) :D I agree though. Its perfect! *sighs*

Thanks for those pictures Sara_Grissom_Fan :) They are really cute.

Fannysmakin is on in 2 weeks for some people!! Omg, I am SOOOO excited!! Its going to be so cute!!! :D We need to take a million caps so everyone can see :p

Agreed. A million caps and nothing less! ;)
Oh, and Sara_Grissom_Fan, I also appreciate the pics you brought. That's very nice of you! If Sara licked Greg like that, I'm sure he'd pass out from shock - and he wouldn't be the only one! :lol:
Silhouette, you've been reading my mind... :eek: I also think of Greg and Sara when I hear Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars! Hmmmm... I have to post the lyrics in the sandle songs thread!

:lol: I can just imagine the look on Greg's face if Sara licked him! I don't think his brain would work for awhile after that. But once he got over the shock he'd definitely return the favor. :devil:

Okay, so tonight I headed off to the gas station to get munchies for House watching (even though it ended up not being on.. grr..) and there was a new boy working there. And he looked exactly like Greg. So I was like "Do you watch CSI?" and he said "Um. No." and I said "Oh. Well you look exactly like a character on there." and the girl working with him was like "Doesn't he? He looks just like Greg! And guess what? His NAME is Greg!" and he nodded proudly. So I was like "Oh, my friend and I love CSI." and he said "Is she single?" And I laughed and was like "Yeah.. " and he said "Bring her by next time she's over." So I will. Once I tell her. Anyway, the good part? The friend? is sarahvma.. whose name irl is actually Sarah. Heh heh heh heh heh. :devil:

Oooh! We're the featured ship :)

ziggystarduzt, that is awesome! That is such a coincidence!! :lol:

Sara and Greg are hot! So anybody who has the name Sara who's dating a guy who's named Greg and looks like Greg... hott!! :lol:

Woah! We're a featured ship! That's so exciting! What does it mean? Do we get a prize? Or like.. extra cookies? Yummy, you're a labtech.. cookies for everyone!!

AWESOME avs, btw. I'm lovin' em. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back