Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

I can kinda see Sara and Greg singing 'When There Was Me and You', because some parts it seems like Sara should sing it but other times it sounds like Greg would sing it.

It's two-sided, I agree.

^ Kick me, but maybe these two could do good in sports with wrestling. Women kick ass in the WWE and well, maybe they could pull off moves when they're alone in the bedroom. :devil:

Woahhh where are all the Sandle lovers?? :( There was one more post from last night!! :eek: Anyways...GUESS WHAT!??!

CSI STARTS IN 4 DAYS!!!! :D :D Gimme a C! *C* Gimme a S *S* Gimme a I *I*.. What does that spell!!! CSI!! Whoooo!! :lol: :D

Yay! CSI does start in 4 days... only for us US people though :)
I hope there are sandle moments in the upcoming episodes. I hope that there are a lot of them! They're too cute to go through the entire series with out (at least!) one kiss! <3

Yay we can spell! Yeah, I got some CSI ripoff books but they don't have Greg and Sara ripoff characters...so no ripoff Sandle romance. There was a character named Trogdor, but that's another story...

*joins in sandersidles cheer*

You guys in the USA are so lucky, we dont get s7 here until like January, dont have to want to wait that long for the sandle moment :( :) Oh well good things come to those who wait i suppose.

Well I was thinking that because we get a Greg centric episode, and it will follow on into a court case, it will give them another oppurtunity for a hand hold, and maybe more. Cos Greg will at least need Saras support for the case, even if it is just as friends. And as they are good friends, im sure TPTB will give us a Greg/Sara support scene, its only logical :) Hope that made sense. Cant wait til s7 :D

I can't wait either!! I have been planning on writing to ES before the episode airs to see if he can write back about anything... :D (It's my freshman goal, to write to him, okay?

I think I will be watching that epi with my hands over my eyes. :lol: Or with tears running down my face. I can't seem to watch a single Greg-centric epi without crying. (Or a Sandle-centric epi without squee-ing.)

Make sure to tell us if you ever make contact with him szmandatogoholic. ;) I'm also getting excited over the premier of season 7. I'm hoping for some sandle interraction! :D
And as for sports, Greg is definitely a chess man. But he also surfs and air guitars - are those considered sports?
Sara has such a lean build, I can't help but wonder if she did at least some light physical activity in her teenage years.

God, I'm jealous of you guys in USA. :( I wanna see season 7 too! Anyway, here we haven't even finished season 6, so that's gonna be a looong waiting. Niiice.

Anyway, I hope, too, that there will be lots of Sandle. Just like in season 5, or even more. :)

*jumps up and down in excitement* Only 2 more days till the premiere! I can't wait to see how Greg and Sara will interact this season. Hopin' for some more huggin'. :D

araSgerG - YES!! BAND GEEKS FOREVER!!! I think greg would play the... percussion... no question... and sara... that's a little more difficult... maybe flute? Dunno why just looks like it... hmmm... Glad you liked the banner... it was my first

You guys in the US/Canada are all so lucky to get csi on thursday. You have to tell us about any sandle moments that come up.

I can see Greg playing the guitar and of course the piano! But as for Sara, i think shed play the violin, i dont know why though i suppose cos its quite a difficult instrument and i can see her liking the challenge, if that makes sense :)

Please Read Me

Just thought I'd pop in and remind everyone that once a new episode has aired in the US (all four times zones) that you don't need to use the spoiler code anymore.

I'm sure everyone will be happy about that. ;) :D

Yay!! 2 days everyone!! of course we'll keep you posted CSIangel! :D I already did that with CaRWash! :lol: We need to keep everyone up to speed ;) I hope we atleast get some glances and flirting normally.. We know there is Sandle is Fannysmakin', but I hope on a regular basis that happens :D :devil:

1CSIMfan said:
Please Read Me

Just thought I'd pop in and remind everyone that once a new episode has aired in the US (all four times zones) that you don't need to use the spoiler code anymore.

I'm sure everyone will be happy about that. ;) :D

I think I know what you're talking about here. Are you talking about the innertube on CBS.com? Because I am currently watching 'Rio' from last night (CSI: Miami) because I missed half of it because I was on the computer, not paying attention. But to try out innertube, I'll post the link to it: CBS's innertube from last night. (I'm gonna watch each CSI epi the day after it aired... :D) So you can go to either the innertube link or CSI's official site to find it, because it has a drop-down menu and it's up at the top. (So if you get it later than the US folks, you can still watch it, I guess.)

I'm going to go and watch both 'Rio' and 'Coming of Rage' because that's what's on Spike right now... I think there was some Sandle moments in that one, I'm not sure... *starts chanting, "Can't wait for my Sandle, two more days!!"*

I'm sorry.^^ :( Let me clarify some more. You guys have been using spoiler codes when you've been talking about the new show for Thursday, which is the right way to do it. I was just making sure that everybody knew that after the Vegas episode airs tomorrow in the US that you do not need to use the spoiler code to hide what you're typing. Because the spoiler rule only applies to US releases.

No biggie. There weren't much spoilers in this thread and they did have the code. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back