Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

:D Sandle possibility is um...day and a half. I wonder what kind of interesting cases they'll have this year. Hope Sara and Greg work together more this season as well.

*bounces out*

1CSIMfan said:
I'm sorry.^^ :( Let me clarify some more. You guys have been using spoiler codes when you've been talking about the new show for Thursday, which is the right way to do it. I was just making sure that everybody knew that after the Vegas episode airs tomorrow in the US that you do not need to use the spoiler code to hide what you're typing. Because the spoiler rule only applies to US releases.

No biggie. There weren't much spoilers in this thread and they did have the code. ;)

Well, I didn't originally type what I have written. What I had was much longer and I was watching 'Rio' and when I tried to submit it after typing again (also after about 15 minutes off the site, but still online) it wouldn't let me put it in. I had put something like, "Oooh, really, tell me why!! Tell me, tell me tell me!!" or something like that. I don't remember.

One more day!! I was talking about CSI in Spanish today, and I said, "I can't wait 'til tomorrow night..." and then I forgot what I was going to say on purpose. If I was surrounded by CSI-loving people, I would have said, "Because maybe there would be some nice Sandle moments on the season premiere of CSI!" *squees*

sandersidle said:
Yay!! 2 days everyone!! of course we'll keep you posted CSIangel! :D I already did that with CaRWash! :lol: We need to keep everyone up to speed ;) I hope we atleast get some glances and flirting normally.. We know there is Sandle is Fannysmakin', but I hope on a regular basis that happens :D :devil:

Thank you sandersidle :) i have to know the sandle moments, well the whole ep really but expecially the sandle and greggo ones :)

And thanks for the link szmandatogoholic :)

I really think that one day Sara should comment on Gregs ever changing hairstyles, cos she only commented once when he had to go to court, but it always kinda surprises me that the characters never say anything :)

You're welcome. I've been on another site, requesting a banner and checking mail. :rolleyes: I need a graphics making device... so I can make b-e-a-UTIFUL Sandle banners and icons.

Sadly, I suck at banners and icons.

ETA: I just now started wondering if there is a Sandle LJ... MUST GO FIND OUT!!!

Your welcome Nicki! (I remembered your name :D :D) Im Katie btw ;)

CSI is tomorrow!! A whole new season of SANDLE! :D :D *SQUEEEE* I hope they work on the same cases alot, like it season 5. Then Sara can ask him out again ;) Like it Who Shot Sherlock!!

lol i loved that episode too Katie :D :D
They should so ask each other out again, and actually go through with it this season, no more cases to get in the way :)

Well at least we get one sandle moment and im hopeful for more, cos if the whole season 6 finale thing is going to be in the background and meant to be hush hush then theyll have to give us more sandle scenes, cos Greg and Sara before worked really well together.

Anyway, as someone said before, all odd number seasons are sandle so im very hopeful for this season.

Can someone please remind me of which season the Hug is in after the race thing, cos for once i have enough money to buy some DVDs :lol:

I know right!! Its so cute! :D They definatly need to actually go out this season! :lol: I think we will have some Sandle scene for sure because Eric said Greg hasn't given up on her!!! :)

Nicki, the hug was in season 4 in the episode 'Dead Ringer.' :D It was adorable! He just pulled her in!

Thank you :D I cant believe i havent seen it!

Yeah thats true, im glad that at least Eric wants sandle to happen even if TPTB dont, theyll come around eventually :)

And Grissom will be out of the picture for some episodes so perfect for Greg to ask her out :)

hi hi hi! just popping my head in. school sucks, plus all of my extra-curriculars. i'm super busy, so i can barely go on here anymore. :( :( :(

yeah i know it's heartbreaking. i sorry.

but new season starts tomorrow!! yey!! i cannot wait! but i have to miss like the first five or ten minutes cause of dance and i'm soooooooo upset! :(

life sucks. but i love you guys sooo much. and i miss talking to you guys everyday. it sounds really sad but this place is like my second home, kinda. so, yeah.

bye for now!

Aww hollie!! :( :( I understand how ya feel!! When ever I have a bad day I just come here and you guys cheer me up! :D :) *hugs Sandle shippers* <3

Well hopefully you wont miss anything important in the first 15 minutes :) I used to always have to race home from dance to get there too!! I would make it on time or like 5 minutes late :rolleyes: Oh yeah... SANDLE ROCKS! :lol:

*bounces around in excitement* So close yet so far till the premiere. Oh the anticipation is gonna kill me!!! One of my favorite scenes is when Sara comments on Greg's hair and calls him "Mr. Straightedge." I know what episode it's in but can't remember right now, my brains not working right.

And I was like, 'straightedge'? I thought straightedge is a punk movement, and they don't drink, don't smoke, no free sex, and even being a vegetarian... or something like that, but I could be wrong :confused:

Or maybe Sara meant his hair now lay flat and had a 'straighter edges' :lol:

Awww hollie :( I've been a bit MIA too lately. But this place is like a second home for me too :)

Oh I can feel the anticipation building for the new season... *gasp* It's so closeeee!!!

We know there is Sandle is Fannysmakin', but I hope on a regular basis that happens

what do you mean fannysmakin'?? Also the hug that y'all were talking about awhile ago was that the one after the marathon or after he passed his test??

what do you mean fannysmakin'?? Also the hug that y'all were talking about awhile ago was that the one after the marathon or after he passed his test??
Well, TheCoroner, there was a hug in both instances so it could be either one. They were both cute, anyway. :)
And Fannysmackin' is supposed to the the title of a future episode. If you read the little spoilers in the spoiler boxes you will know why it's got all the sandle fans so excited. :D (but I won't tell you in case you don't want to be spoiled.)

hollie, we all miss you around, but I know that alot of members have real life and such that keeps them from posting on this board as frequently as the others. Even me -_- But I know we'll get more activity once the new season is here.
Just one more day!

SaraStar said:
God, I'm jealous of you guys in USA. :( I wanna see season 7 too! Anyway, here we haven't even finished season 6, so that's gonna be a looong waiting. Niiice.

Anyway, I hope, too, that there will be lots of Sandle. Just like in season 5, or even more. :)

Same here. I'm delayed with the CSI eps. We'll have s7 here by Feb next year. Till then... I'll be left with s5 re-runs. No prob. It's got the classical Sandle moments...

s7 must have better sandle moments than last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back