Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Hey guys, it's been awhile, but finally, here's a new chapter :D

Dear Diary

My favorite chapter to write so far.

And, to make this 3 lines :lol: *munch* These cookies, or 'ookies' are very, very good. Very Sandle-y. So, they must be cute looking cookies. Ha!

I watched 'Chasing the Bus' last night, which was actually the very first CSI episode I ever saw. A couple of very cute Sandle moments in that one, no? When Sara sticks up for Greg after the guy says he disgraced the lab techs *LOVE* <3

araSgerG, here you go! I know it took awhile sorry! Hope it's to your satisfaction!
sandles.gif

Hestia said:
Question, going back to the High School Musical topic, is this a film or an actual musical, cos ive never heard of it before?
I haven't seen it either but from what I gather it's a movie with some songs... so I guess it's both. :confused:

It's a musical that Disney channel did and became this huge hit. I watched it because of all the hype surrounding it. Anyways, it talks about a guy and a girl (duh) who are from different tracks of the school's social ring; who in the end (and in tru Disney fashion) get together. So, we were saying how the main two characters could very well be Sara and Greg with the rest of the CSI cast taking the other characters.

HSM has got singing and dancing, so it'd be pretty funny to watch the CSI gang suddenly break out in song dance. :D

Technically, it's a movie. My little sister is obsessed with it. I've heard it sooo much that I hate it! I totally agree that Sara and Greg are so like the characters. I don't know if the whole singing thing is for them, but whatever. I would burst out laughing if I saw the CSI cast just break out and start singing and dancing. What a funny thought!!! <3 :lol:

The whole point of casting CSI into HSM was to laugh like a maniac thinking about it ;) We did our little own cast list in the last thread. We just couldn't remember the names of the HSM characters, so it went something like:

What's-his-name-lead-guy: Greg
Grabielle-I-Think-Something: Sara
What's-his-name's-best-friend: Warrick
The two sibling singers: Cath and Nick??
Teacher in charge of show: Grissom

*starts humming HSM songs*

~Cheers
Jo

I've never seen High School Musical (thank god) so I have no idea what you people are talking about. Ignorance is bliss I suppose. Now, just for my own amusement, what kind of sports do you think Greg and Sara follow? We know Sara isn't into football or any of the other extremely physical sports, so I'm thinking something like ice skating/gymnastics for her. Greg probably watches any type of sports. :D

*walks off, listening to Rockstar by Nickelback*

I think Sara is probably into some kind of physical sport. I'm into baseball (because of my cousin playing it; also because of Chipper Jones) and Greg probably isn't into any sports. (Remember? 'Iced'? The guy told Greg that he looked like he was into sports when he was in college and he was shocked, along with Sara. :D )

We had this discussion about sports in the Jorja/Sara-thread, a while back. :) We thought Karate or Jiu-Jitsu would be the perfect sport for Sara, don't you think? Cause she kicks ass. Did you guys already know about Jorja and Eric playing kickball together, in their free time? I was like: SQUEE when I heard it.

littlesara, I loved that chapter!!! *SQUEE* He kissed herrr! :D

Im still laughing about the HSM idea!! We need to cast a role for Ecklie! He would be the funniest to watch :lol: Maybe either he could be the director or he could be the piano person :D

sandersidle said:Im still laughing about the HSM idea!! We need to cast a role for Ecklie! He would be the funniest to watch :lol: Maybe either he could be the director or he could be the piano person :D

Yeah, Ecklie would fit the role of that director/teacher woman. Then, Grissom can play the coach/father role. Oh, I remember the kickball clip, it's somewhere out there though.

~Cheers
Jo

MissRoosFox said:
We had this discussion about sports in the Jorja/Sara-thread, a while back. :) We thought Karate or Jiu-Jitsu would be the perfect sport for Sara, don't you think? Cause she kicks ass. Did you guys already know about Jorja and Eric playing kickball together, in their free time? I was like: SQUEE when I heard it.

Yeah karate would be good for Sara, and i can see Greg really liking it too, and showing off to impress her.

Jorja Fox mentioned on the radio that her and Eric were playing a tournement at the end of August on their Adult Kickball League.

I dont know why but for some reason i can see them playing doubles tennis, or badminton. :)

What about competitive marching? Hey don't give me those looks...band is just as hard as any sport. Ask Mike Huckabee...anyway...do you think Greg and Sara would have been in band? Cuz that would be the beginnings of a cutsy wittle band geek romance. What would they have played? Oh...duh. Romance in the percussion section. ;) Greggo rockin the quad toms and snare and Sara being an ace timpanist (like me!) hee hee hee...maybe not?

(Oh and how could I have almost forgotten. Thanks for the awesome banner. I'll put it on my banner at the NCIS message boards too.)

Yeah it's kinda cool that Jorja and Eric play kickball together. :D Anyways back to the topic at hand, I agree that Sara would probably be into karate. I bet Greg likes his women tough. :devil:

Yeah, kick-butt Sara doing martial arts. You know if she's with Greg it's probably a good thing that she knows martial arts...just in case. :devil:
And does anyone have the forementioned clip of Eric and Jorja playing kickball? I'd really like to see it. Because it sounds really funny to me...whoa my power just blinked and my screen dulled. That's never happened before...cool. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back