Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Wow you guys have some great thread title choices. It was really hard to choose just one. They were all great but I choose to me the most heart felt one which was 'She came for him'. But whatever one wins I'm sure it will be great. ;)

Whoa. I haven't been in here for too long. But I'm still a very proud Sandle shipper. :D

I just voted for the thread title choice. OMG. That was hard. They were all amazing! I've seriously been hesitating for at least 5 minutes, until I chose 'The Fannysmackin' Effect' and 'She Came For Him'. But I'll be happy with whatever comes out, 'cause they all rock.

SANDLE. <3

I voted for 'He's Patented Her Scent' and 'The Fannysmackin' Effect.'

Ahhhh 4x4.....I love that episode, it's one of my favorites! As someone said earlier, Shirtless Greg+Sara+Shower=SANDLE HOTTNESS!!! :devil:

Yes, I love seeing Grissom jealous when the two are together, just like in a previous episode (oh great, I'm forgetting episode names!! *cries*) when they listened to loud music together! :D

The new thread is coming soon! Yay! :D I can't believe how difficult it was to choose only two names :eek:. In the end, I picked "The Fannysmackin' Effect" because it had such a big impact on Sandle, and "Hair-Rubbing Pioneers"-Because it's sounds so cute! :D

Ah yes, 4x4. It's simple math really, isn't it? Here, let me show you.
Shirtless Greg *drools* +
Sara +
Decontamination Shower +
Grissom's face :lol: = A Sandle Moment Worth Remembering!

And it certainly is, along with many others! :lol: :D

It took me forever to vote, cause I thought we could only pick one! :(
So I only voted for one. Oh well, I guess thats what I get for never reading the directions.
I loved all of the names though, and I cannot wait for the next thread!
*starts packing and notices everyone else finished packing an hour ago*

I hope the moderators will forgive me, but I just have to ask. WHERE IS EVERYBODY??? :confused:. Oh no, don't tell me...has every Sandle supporter but me been locked up for spking the writer's coffee and cookies? If so, I'll bail you out, I promise! :lol: :D

Edited when I realised:Oooh, one step closer to the new thread, people! We're on page 24! :D

OH MY HOLY GOD WE'RE ON PAGE 24!!!!!! :eek:
YAY!!! *does happy sandle dance*
and Sabster, I don't know about the others, but I certainly wasn't locked up for spiking their coffee.......heheh

In the process of writing a cute little Sandle fic...lala :D

Cute...Little...Sandle...Fic...*Hugs Ziva_David. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!

Okay, so as long as you aren't locked up Ziva_David, we can continue to spike the coffee and such. I mean it isn't a one man...woman...okay, 13 year old girls job. It takes planning!

Actually, all it takes is a cup of Spiked Blue Hawaiian and a postage stamp :lol:.

I hope the moderators will forgive me, but I just have to ask. WHERE IS EVERYBODY???

Only if you also make sure there's at least 3 lines of on topic posting. :p The best way to get everyone back in this thread is to start some on topic discussions about Sara and Greg.

BTW, page numbers don't matter. It's how many posts you have. You have to have 1000 posts before a new thread, which is technically page 26. So, you still have around 80 posts to go (but that's not the point of the threads).

So, you guys need to find something to discuss about the characters. ;)

thanks

I'm still here, I've just been celebrating Thanksgiving with my family. (And I had to watch two guys in a car last night at Pizza Hut...) ANYWAYS, I have absolutely no idea what to post about Sandle because I'm too excited for Black Friday. (It's the day after Thanksgiving. It's also the day when all of the big sales start. I always go shopping on Black Friday. :D)

I have absolutely no idea what to post about Sandle because I'm too excited for Black Friday
um....on topic discussion people. If you have nothing to post about Sara/Greg, then don't post. See my post that is only two posts up. Real life posts should be at a minimum and only if you're gonna have some on topic discussion.

Thanks 1CSIMfan .

Ok so back on topic, im told that its thanksgiving today, so was wondering what everyone thought that Sara and Greg would do on thanksgiving if they were together?

I think that they would have their own thanksgiving at one of their houses, because Sara does not really have any family left that we know of, and Greg doesnt seem very eager to spend time with his family. Unless they both go to Papa and Nana Olaf's :D

And hope this is ok, but we have a tie between the new thread title between Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect" and Sara/Greg #9 - "He knows that Sidle Scent" . So keep voting if you havent already :D

kissmesweet said:
With Greg, it's full on happiness.
Agreed! She seems to smile a little more when he's around and their chemistry is hot, hot, hot!!

Would you agree if I say that Greg and Sara can have "What I Like About You" as their song?

It's just a random song.

*Squee* we're on the homestretch to a new thread!

Would you agree if I say that Greg and Sara can have "What I Like About You" as their song?
Ooooh, lovely. It describes their relationship perfectly. It's crazy how great they are together. :D

Sabser said:
Cute...Little...Sandle...Fic...*Hugs Ziva_David. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!

Okay, so as long as you aren't locked up Ziva_David, we can continue to spike the coffee and such. I mean it isn't a one man...woman...okay, 13 year old girls job. It takes planning!

Actually, all it takes is a cup of Spiked Blue Hawaiian and a postage stamp :lol:.

Ah, just call me Kate :D And maybe TWO postage stamps if you want to get fancy...let's see, how would you fit a spiked cup of Blue Hawaiian into a package? :lol:

And I agree on the 'What I like about You' song. It does seem to fit both of their personalities.
Ooh, a tie!! Everyone vote!!

I think for their FIRST Thanksgiving as a couple they would have a small meal at one of their houses. For their SECOND thanksgiving together though, I think Greg would invite Sara to come to his family's thanksgiving (or at least just with Papa and Nana Olaf.... :lol:) and it would be a sort of 'Meet the grandparents' type thing since I really don't think Greg wants to spend time with his parents.
That's my view. Fanfic almost done, will be posted on fanfiction soon! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back