Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

I thought we're pretty close because we're already in page 23?? :confused: Hmm used to be though, but then the rules changed or something, so now maybe page 23 is still like, far from new thread? Hell I was hype for nothing! :lol:
Well... okay... so, how many more PAGES to go? :D

This is only a guess, but we have 900 replies for this post. And it's 1000 posts per thread [I think...]. So i'm guessing we have 99 more posts to go. And there's like 40 posts per page, so after this page I think we have like 2 more pages to go! :D [Haha, if you don't put a space between to go you get Togo. :D]
So seriously, I'm not sure. Don't yell at me if I'm wrong. :p

I'm starting to favor the Fannysmacking names for the new thread too. Like Hair Rubbing Pioneers. Teehee :lol:

Also, I love Dear Diary littlesara1, so please update it soon! :D

99 more posts to go-if it's 1000 posts per thread- :eek:?

I'll be sad to leave this place, but I know I can always come back here and remember the good times...I'm scaring myself :lol:. No, I mean this thread let us discuss "Fannysmackin'" for the first time. It'll always be an amazing thread. But, just think what we'll get to discuss in the next thread!

Hollie, no-one will even think about yelling at you. In fact, you've made me more excited, since I know we get to go to the new thread. :D

Yay only 2 more pages till a new thread! :D *does Sandle dance* I think we should have a poll soon. We have alot of great possible thread names! :)

Awww this is a super special thread. I think we should remember it by the Fannysmakin' Effect thread. Or something. :lol:

Oh man, I neeed to start packing!! *carefully places Sandle pictures into suitcase. Then throws everything else in* Someone needs to pack the oven, so we can still make cookies. *Shifty eyes* Fine! I'll do it. :p :D

Sabser, those are some freaky Sandle signs. :p

I don't know what colour Sandle is.. It could be the rainbow. So cheery and happy looking! :lol: I like the idea of Macaroni and Cheese, though!! I pick that one. :D

What do you all mean by 'Pioneers'? Yo!Bling's thread name had pioneers in it too, but I dont understand. *blushes*

A Pioneer is a person who is among the first to explore a country, or someone who went to an area before it was settled. So I guess in this case it's somebody who became of fan of the ship they support even before a sign appeared in the show :D. I'm not sure about this though-if I'm wrong, you may shout at me and correct me-, and we can blush together since I just looked on the I-net for the definitions *blush* :rolleyes:

I agree, sandersidle , we definately need a poll. With all these great names for the new thread, we won't be able to decide without one! :lol: :D

Well if no-one has any more suggestions for a thread name, then i'll make a poll if u want :D

Wow Sabser those Sandle Signs are so cool :) Now we have to have more sandle in season 7, all the signs are pointing towards it :)

Does anyone know if they'll be any sandle in the next episode?

Silhouette said:
I thought we're pretty close because we're already in page 23?? :confused: Hmm used to be though, but then the rules changed or something, so now maybe page 23 is still like, far from new thread? Hell I was hype for nothing! :lol:
Well... okay... so, how many more PAGES to go? :D

There used to be 50 posts per page which made 20 pages but that was changed to 40 posts per page which makes 25 pages. 1000 posts is the max but post 1000 shows up on page 26.

Hope I didn't confuse you more. :rolleyes:

Cool. Yes, yonder poll should henceforth be commissioned...[Sings] I made no sense! I made no sense! Yeah, new thread time!
Begins packing up my Sandle-happiness...oop, better leave some here, just in case...

I voted for She Saw everything and He Knows that Sidle scent.

I watched 4x4 again and it was so cute when Greg was like "Uhhh... Sara, just so you know, I didn't see anything."
And she said: "Oh, gosh. Really? I saw everything."

:)

*cough* I made a Sandle video. Its on youtube. PM me if you want the link. :D *cough* ;)

I voted for 'He Knows That Sidle Scent.' (Ahh so cute) and 'She Doesn't Need To Wait Up For Him' :p

Ahh yes, 4x4. Oh how I love that episode. Shirtless Greg+shower with Sara=SANDLE!... And hot. :lol: :devil: Ohh, not to mention jealous Grissom!! :D Do you think when he heard it, he knew about the decontamination shower? It would be funny if he didn't, because that would sound really... Um.. Suggestive. :p But i'm sure he did hear about it. :rolleyes: Oh well. I can dream can't I? :cool:

I voted for The Fannysmackin' Effect & He Knows That Sidle Scent.

Although I also love She Saw Everything. That would've been my third choice.

And I do think Grissom probably knew about the decontamination shower, it's just, well, it sounded like they were talking about something else :devil: Cuz Greg just said "When we were in the shower ..." So, he could've been talking about a shower at his house. Or her house. Or better yet, their house, that they live in together :D

*munches on some fresh cookies* ick! these taste horrible. I can't bake :lol:

ick! these taste horrible. I can't bake
:lol: Sweetie, why not have a Sandle cookie? Those taste delicious. And if this makes you feel any better, I can't cook or bake either. I'm great at making Japanese instant noodles though. :) You pour in water and BAM!

I think that Fannysmackin' is hands down one of the most Sandle-ous (lol. iits like scandalous) episodes ever. I cried when he got hit by the fannysmackers... Greg is so brave! He did that trying to save someone!

Yeah Sara SO seemed hurt by the fact that he only said, "That sucks." What kind of boyfriend says that to you? (Not mine XD) But as sandersidle said, Greg would have been all over her if he hadn't seen her for a day. He'd hug her, pick her up (awwwww) and ask her how her day went instead of being like, "I'm so interested in my crossword puzzle and book that I shall ignore you!"

Grissom is kind of apathetic when it comes to Sara and you see that it kind of hurts her. With Greg, it's full on happiness.

Alright, I'm about to vote. "He knows that Sidle scent" is full on the best. Without a doubt!

Im not sure whats holding her up being with him, I guess it could be because she feels that that if she started a relationship with him and it didnt work out, then she would lose his friendship aswell. It could be because she did ask him out once, and he didnt respond and she seemed quite upset by it, and maybe she thinks that if she puts herself out there again, he'll ignore her again and she wont be able to be the same around him again.

Good point. Well, (shrugs) it's her choice, ain't it? Yeah, you're right. She's worried about losing him, is that it? If I were in her place, I'd play it safe as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back