Sara/Greg #7- She Saw Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
YouandMe1105 said:
Hmm I think Greg would rather push Sara against the wall if you know what I mean. ;)
Ooh that would be MUCH better :lol:

Or if not the wall, maybe against his locker... or apartment door... :devil:

Welcome iheartnickcath and CalleighSaraCSI!!! Have some sandle cookies!! :D

Hey thanks for all the welcomes!

Hi IHNC and CalleighSaraCSI!!!

YouandMe1105 I love the quote in your signature! I love that quote!

:D Definitely not against his locker, anyone could walk in on them! Apartment door would be a much better choice, less chance of interruption. :devil: *tries to get his mind out of the gutter*

is there anyone here who is completely against the Grissom Sara thing with a passion??

anyone who is... i've got a seeeeecret... te he :devil:

TheCoroner said:
is there anyone here who is completely against the Grissom Sara thing with a passion??

anyone who is... i've got a seeeeecret... te he :devil:

Heck yes! *Quickly raises hand* I dislike the whole GSR thing so much! I always have, and I always will!
Please share your secret!!! :)

While I dislike GSR I think secrets are best kept to oneself, else they wouldn't be secrets then would they? Kinda funny actually, when I first started reading fics I thought GSR was the Greg/Sara ship because I never saw Grissom and Sara getting together. :eek: But I like Sandle better cuz it's sooooo cool a 'ship name. :D

PS: I've written a few fics myself, (hint) if you look down, you'll see the link! (hint hint) :lol:

Congrats on the new thread. As promised (to myself) I will re-delurke for this thread (not sure why I ever went into lurkedom anyways, probably hiding from all this ships I have), so here I am.

*kicks everyone in the shins*

Don't hate on GSRs, yo! Have a positivity cookie and shut up!

Just joking.. but seriously, TheCoroner, welcome to the thread and everything.. but some of us enjoy both the Greg/Sara AND Grissom/Sara ships, and we'd prefer it if you'd just keep that "secret" to yourself. Feel free to talk about Sandle love, cause let's face it, it's fannnntastic, but don't discuss other ships on this board please. Thanks a lot XD

Hahaha yup, some things are best kept private ;) (though you get me really curious... why it's a secret? is it spoiler? got anything to do with sandle? or... hmm... how many chance that your secret is candid photos of Sara and Greg together? :devil: I know, I wish :lol:)

Well, I'm no GSR shipper either, but keep in mind there are a lot of multishipper in this thread... Sandle are known for its positivism towards other ships :) That's why we got positivity cookies :D

Hello, AmandaSzamnda! Welcome back, have some cookies and coffee!! :D

Ooh, you write fics, YouandMe? I'll check them out :) I'm reading 'Freaky'. :lol: Greg talks in his sleep :lol: hilarious!!

Anyway, any idea for new discussion?

:D I had fun writing that one Silhouette, you should check out the one I just put up. I think it's one of my best. I've only written Sandle fics for CSI, although I'm thinking about doing a multiple ship one, focused on Greg and Sara of course but with other ships in the background. :p I apologize to all the multi-shippers, just because GSR isn't my cup o' tea doesn't mean it's not a good ship. Please don't hurt me! :D Positivity cookies are the best!

Wow, we have a lotta new comers!! Welcome everyone!! Have some positivity cookies and some of Greg's Blue Hawaiian. You'll love this thread, trust me.

YouandMe i'm reading your fics as we speak.

Umm TheCoroner .. i kinda wanna know your secret, but i don't want people to yell at me. **hides**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back