Sara/Greg #7- She Saw Everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's noting cuter than sara and greg...well perhaps just greg, but hey, greg's pretty cute...anyhow congrats on the new thread

Hello smiliee and 27days! Welcome to 'Coffee Shift Of No Return' :) Have some cookies and coffee!

Oh yeah, nothing cuter than sara and greg :D

Smiliee, we now share three ships! Welcome to you and the other newbies. Coffee and cookies are on the table. :D

I was pretty sure Eric's birthday was on the 24th...and of course Jorja will come. How about a surprise party?? :lol:

I'll go check out that video now. Oh, and I'll start writing ficcie.

:D I watched Bodies in Motion last night, had some Sandle in it. But I think my favorite scene was when Hodges was giving them some information and Greg got up and left. Hodges was like "Something I said?" and Sara said "Probably." and we got to see that cute little smile of hers!

haha i know!i watched it to! i loved it when he got the body juice on him!! and i saw some sandle moments..you know the odd look. :D

The body juice was gross but he handled it very well. And she didn't laugh to hard at him. I like when you can see how proud of him she is.

Erright yeah it's the 24th. Sorry I was off.

Yeah they're adorable. Poor Greg though, that was nasty. Bodies In Motion is a good Sandle eppy! :D

Bodies in motion was so fun.

Sara: Grissom would be proud.
Greg: Grissom would've tasted it ON PURPOUS!

LMAO at that. Wonderful. In Holland they're repeating season five, and I got to see 'Unbearable' last monday. God I love season five. :D *feels lucky*

(a bit off-topic but Sandersidle, I love your avatar! :rolleyes:)

thanks Dutchie! and to stay on topic...i hope in season 7 sara will be like "greg ive liked you for some time now." or something and then greg will be like "yeah..took ya long enough!" and then they can kiss and go out and yeah! :D

Oh how we wish! Maybe Greg would be like, "I thought you were with Grissom?" And Sara just replied, "I just tried to make you jealous." :D

Hey a girl can dream... ;)

Anyway, we've discussed Greg's reaction to S6 finale... but do you think how he finds out about it?

I think he would probably find out from Catherine or something. Cause like Catherine knows all the gossip around the lab. And Greg would probably find out and be upset, like he would joke about it, but you could see like in his eyes that he was upset. :(

Just a guess! And Silhouette and sandersidle i'd LOVE if that happened. Aww, I would freak out. I'd be soo happy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back