Sara/Greg #7- She Saw Everything

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Sandles21, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

:D *bounces around* Tell me what you think of 'em, oooh! or even better post a review. :) I luv reviews, though am kinda surprised I havn't been flamed yet! :devil: *wards of evil bad reviewers* Welcome to all the newcomers I havn't greeted yet. :D Have some cookies!!!

2. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

ok wow... i was just going to say something about next season that i read in tv guide... but um... nevermind i think? :(

3. CalleighSaraCSI

CalleighSaraCSI Prime Suspect

YouandMe1105 , as soon as i get a spare moment i will definately read them!!
    TheCoroner , oh no, not the sad face...whats arong? what did u read? now u have me all worried!

4. YouandMe1105

:D Good, I enjoyed writing them so I hope ya'll enjoy readin' 'em. :lol: I just know any day now someone's gonna read one and flame the heck out of it. ;) Am so gonna laugh when it happens. Cheer up TheCoroner, and have some cookies. :D

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Me too, read when I can. Apartment door??? Cool. :D TheCoroner, post it inbetween spoiler tags!

6. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Oh, yes please do TheCoroner!

Hehe, Greg pushing Sara against an apartment door. His or hers i wonder...

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

ohh TheCoroner, pleaseee write it in a spoiler tag! *makes puppy dog face* :D

8. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

First of all I wanna give a big, warm welcome to the new sandle members: iheartnickcath and TheCoroner! This new thread is just attracting new members. Or maybe it's the cookies? I know AmandaSzmanda is all about the positivity cookies! :lol:

Second of all, no need for sad faces here, TheCoroner!
    I'm curious as well. Is it something related to our ship? Or is it merely GSR negative? (if it is, you should probably PM the people who really wanna know ;))
    Oh, and I don't think ziggy would really kick you in the shins... at least I hope not! :eek: Maybe the puffin party is evil! Resist those penguins!

9. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

ah the spoilers have reached here too? season 7 isn't looking good for any ships, is it? some of the spoilers i've seen...too depressing to spread.

anyhow i've always thought greg and sara were cute...lol greg/sara was my first ever sara ship. makes u wish you could turn back time to when greg wanted to ask her out.

10. YouandMe1105

Hmm I think he still wants to ask her out but just isn't as obvious about it. :D

11. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

Aye, that I am.

Yep, he does.

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

he better ask her out and she better say yes!!! (not having a new csi every week is getting to me!)

13. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Well we don't see 100% or 24/7 of their lives on screen... so maybe at some point Greg did ask her out again and she said yes, just never showed on screen... ;)

I like to think it like that :)

14. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Good for you for thinking that. Silhouette! ;) Everytime they weren't onscreen together, I liked to think they were together some where else. Doing something else. Not CSI related. :D

15. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

YAY new thread! :D i agree with you Silhouette, we didn't see everything on screen, they probably went out together, maybe going for a beer or something like that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.